This is my girl at a party she went to without me taking pics. Did she fuck this guy?

This is my girl at a party she went to without me taking pics. Did she fuck this guy?

Sorry user she sure as hell did and he looks like an asshole to have cheated on you with
Best bet is break up move on there are more women out there

If dubs or trips, she's carrying his baby

Most likley she did. She looks like she would put out for a loser like that

Doubt it. He looks like a raging faggot. Someone else probably (and by that I mean certainly) fucked her.

dubs for outback boys pump and dump baby. trips for twins

nice

Fuck. Love how she told me nothing happened and she passed out really early.

Probably but she ugly anyways

they both look like losers, that probably means you're a loser too. only question is, are you more of a loser than him?

>passed out really early
thats whore code for "i' was busy getting pounded like a baby seal"

I know dude I hate that about her, I think she might just be a loser bc she never thinks losers are douche bags she's always making friends with them.

Makes me feel even worse my girl was fucking with the losers to cheat on me

Welcome to cuckland

OP getting cheated on by a baby seal. Arf arf. What the hell is that thing on his shoulders.

Yes, definitly he fuck her, maybe in his bed and they try anal.... Oh yea! And he maybe done a Doggystyle and pull her hair

Does she look like dumb meat for a bunch of drunk guys to put their cocks inside

Is that you op? If so then mystery solved. She cheated. I'd cheat on you.

Whether or not she did doesn't matter, dump her ugly ass because you can't trust her. If you've been reduced to bringing this to our table, it's time to hit the brakes.

She looks like a fucking meth head

>If you've been reduced to bringing this to our table, it's time to hit the brakes

Amen.

kek, you asshole

She's just a huge stoner and partier

/thread

Rough looking, she probs fucked some faggot.

>and nothing of value was lost

I honestly couldn't imagine a way of explaining it better

So op is that a picture of you??

Should I just post nudes since the slut cheated then? Idk what to do

Obviously. You know where you are right?

>Dat tooth to gum ratio...

More information is needed, but if the suspicion is there without any external factor (such as being cheated on in the past or some other shit to give you trust issues) then maybe trust your gut.

You could confront her, but she'll likely deny it either way. So you can either hunt for more conclusive evidence or call it quits here. Both will suck, but those are basically your options.

this

Op just post her nudes. Odds are if shes sent you some, youre not the only one. Worst case scenario you can always blame it on one of the other faggots shes sent it to.

This.

Which guy? The one on the left? I wouldn't worry about it, he's ugly af

No that isn't me

Moar noods of grill

Dude, why are you with some painted up Leftist whore whose idea of having fun is smoking weed and getting passed-out drunk around strange men?

Find a nice girl, start a long term relationship. That's the key to happiness. All this hedonism is bad for you.

Well what do you look like then? I just want to understand the situation a bit. Also, nice tits post moar.

Heh

I'm about certain these ones were sent to someone else bc she already had these when we started dating

She definitely didn't take them for herself. At least we all have them now.

This is us

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

3/3

You can both do better

You can do much better than the horse tooth. 30 days of pushups & crunches before another go on the prowl though for quality assurance.

Cool. Here's her ass

MOARRRRR

Find one her friends preferably her best friend
Jerk off 5 times before you fuck her and just fuck her friend fucking sideways silly until she squirts and damn near shits the bed user
You'll be a better man for it and we'll be the hero Sup Forums needs

But why jerk off 5 times before?