Comfy kratom thread?

Comfy kratom thread?

Just opened pic related and have never had a white.

How's your day going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l4SpxLAyiTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

c'mon fags...

here's some trappin' in japan to smooth out to
youtu.be/l4SpxLAyiTU

What up fam? That stuff any good? What's the dose? I love opms. How's your day? Mines good. I'm on 4 g of Malay special reserve.

I discovered that I like kratom more than weed now. Strange.

I hope this happens when I try it.

Don't get addicted. I've been trying to quit for over a year. It's fucked off my motivation and I've nearly had to drop out of college

Can confirm, addictive AF, I take 2-4 grams a day of a 10x extract just to maintain. I do a day off once a week just because but that day just sucks ass.

Fucking retard kids abusing soft core drugs that are used to get off hard core opiate addictions. You morons how retarded can you be? Have fun with your endless tapering or withdrawals since you might as well go get addicted to heroin to get your tolerance to kratom down so you can quit using kratom... Morons you are the reason this shit will be banned from the country.

I was the largest kratom vendor on eBay (when they still allowed it, prior to '09 or so)

AMA

Well hey I was addicted to oxy and Percocet but now just kratom so it did help but sometimes there are adverse effects that you can't see. Not a kid either and I have a full time job a house and a 2017 car all paid for so just fuck off!

I am addicted to K... tried to quit for months.. right now laying in bed... lazy ass but NG gb.. I forgot what I was going to say, have a nice day

Lmfao you are now still addicted to shit.... I was addicted to perc oxys then heroin. Found out about kratom used it responsibly to taper off opiates like any other responsible adult that truely and actually wants to get off opiates... Youre weak man, a house and a car doesnt mean youre an adult, your a slave to kratom, something that people use to get free from opiates all because you couldnt handle respecting it responsibly and not abusing it. You still got a lot of growing up to do you cant even use it responsibly..

How does it feel to be addicted to something that logical people use to taper and quit hard opiates like heroin.

Homestly though, you should really consider quiting that shit. Come on. The simplest opiates youre addicted to and its not even an opiate its a stimulant that has alkaloids that work off the Mu opiod receptor. Thats whats so great about it for addicts, its the easiest way to quit. As fucked up as this is gunna sounds you ahould try to find suboxone or any other opiate to do at extremely minimal amounts to get your tolerance to kratom down. Then after a week or 2 of other opiates and no kratom start tapering with the kratom and and only use it for 2 weeks MAX. For you since youll have been addicted to it once already i qouldnt let the taper go longer than a week, and jump off the taper on a weekend with no work so you can rest without having to feel like garabage at work. Now go quit this shit and use it with respect dont get addixted to it again.

I get what your saying however what is the difference? How does one use it "daily" as responsible or someone just admitting that they are addicted? Just enlighten me on responsible use? Is it ok if I use heroin responsibly?

Using is using it's like two alcoholics and one says he's not because he only drinks beer not hard liquor.

What are some good legal enthonobotaniclas/RCs?

I miss those kratom days.

So euphoric. So innocent. So cheap.

Now it's just poppy seed tea and I barely feel anything from it. If I want to get high on opiates I have to inject them, and I'm not willing to do that. I want to take a tolerance break from PST for about a month and go back to only using it occasionally, but I'm not sure if I'd trust myself to just use occasionally again.

So needing to use once every 6 hours just to function normally becuase your full blown addicted and wanting to use once a month because your backs acting up is the same? Right ok i see you were dropped on your head when you were younger

Anyone know where to score live kratom plants now a days?

It depends on the context. If you're using kratom everyday to get high, then that isn't very responsible. If you're using it everyday for chronic pain, then I could see that as being responsible.

check it

Here you go being a retard again. When the fuck did anyone say doing kratom every day is responsible???? Wtf your so braindead

Talking about when i said to taper with it to do it for 2 weeks MAX? Were you not taught english? Can you not understand the work MAX? Please go back to 3rd grade

So in your brain you think being addicted to opiates is good as long as you have chronic pain then its ok to be addicted. Your moronic. Qhy not try to fix the chronic pain instead of masking it with drugs?

The work max

Hey kid, chronic issues can't be cured hence them being chronic issues. Calm down snowflake.

well no matter the opinion I like kratom and use it daily 2-4 grams once a day. If I don't have it I still get up and go to work so if that makes me a degenerative piece of shit then so be it. At least it's not meth right?

how do I get trips like you?

Speaking of, got any meth?

>i was addicted to prescription pills then heroin
>you have a lot of growing up to do.

congratulations, you're the dumbest person I've seen on Sup Forums in 2017, and I'm I here everyday

How did supply work? Did you dropship, or split up shipments you received from an exclusive vendor?

So where's OP? How's that white you opened?

Had suppliers in Florida and Canada. Went through 50+ kilos of powdered leaf each month. I'd buy normal powder and encapsulate them myself.

I was paying around $100-$120 per kilo, depending on strain. An oz of bali PC powder would sell for $6-$8 alone, but customers far preferred paying $15+ to have it in capsules. Had two semi-automatic encapsulation machines (one was $1,600+) that I had to register with the DEA. Ran that shit out of my mom's basement while I was in college.

Had plenty of people who would get high and just write page-long emails to me trying to be my friend and get discounts. Had one vendor threaten me with a bogus lawsuit trying to scare me out the market.

Idk, anything else?