Who wins in a war? Who gets Murican, Russian and Chinese support? Would this nuclear war start WW3 and nuclear winter?

Who wins in a war? Who gets Murican, Russian and Chinese support? Would this nuclear war start WW3 and nuclear winter?

Let them just kill eradicate other

"Whoever wins, humanity loses".

We'd most likely freak the fuck out if nukes got thrown around but otherwise its just another normal war. More money for us, Russia and china mate.

Yeah, but these two are huge countries with Kashmir counting millions of possible victims. I think a proper war would do quite a number on that whole area.

Just let them both be gone

>Millions of possible victims
Sucks to be fucking them, Shouldn't start a war if they can't win it quickly.

Jesus, I didn't know both shitholes have like same number of nukes, I though India had way more. Would be a tight war, hoping to see it one day.

unless they both kill each other

A defeat would be more tolerable than Nuclear War, but IDK if either nation has the maturity to engage in limited warfare. The Russians and us, for all our faults, understand that there are no worse things than Nuclear war. For fuck sakes, the Russian put up with the collapse of the Soviet Union rather than attempt one last hurrah with Nuclear Weapons.

There is a chance that one of these nations pushes the button but then they'd both lose worse than if either of them lost in conventional war in the first place. India cannot seriously occupy all of Pakistan, nor should Pakistan expect to lose this war. We cannot outlaw our violent nature but that doesn't mean we have to fight with Nuclear Weapons.

Nevertheless, my gut tells me it would be Nuclear because neither nation has first-world strategic thinking.

Interestingly, 30+ years after this hypothetical nuclear war, the Indian Subcontinent will neither be culturally Indian nor Pakistani, and it will probably achieve a renaissance as seen from the Black Death. It would be one big massive reset for this entire region which would cause the Indian Subcontinent to emerge as its former place in history, because Indian culture itself would be cognitively removed from the territory.

It's just that everyone alive and everyone yet to be immediately born would be fucked.

Its just a nuke bro

How many though? It's just a bullet unless I get peppered by entire clip.

India would utterly destroy pakistan and take there land back from the muslim traitors once and for all.

They just dont want to nuke each other but india would come out on top even if it came to nukes.

You used nuclear weapons on Japan. Is it only okay when you do it?

It isn't okay to wage total war in this day and age. Japan wanted Total War. America showed them the problems of waging Total War in the 20th Century. There is a hard cap to the level of violence we can wage because Nuclear Weapons makes us too skilled at it. Before then, we had yet to reach that hard cap.

yes because we actually rebuilt our war enemies unlike Yurocucks. WWII wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been for France being a petulant child about reparations

Imagine the shit filled fallout if india gets nuked

>clip

>we rebuilt Hiroshima
>we
Are you retarded?

>those fart streams

>Shouldn't start a war if they can't win it quickly.

>what is afganistan?
>what is iraq?
>what is vietnam?

oh my dear burger...

>Destroyed the country and made it never ending war
>Same deal
>The fucking public cried because the media was abunch of cry baby's when we were winning that.

Go away Hans, we did what we wanted in each war expect for Nam even if it only lasted like 6 months.

They won't come to war again.
Already had 3, nothing much changed.

Nukes heightened the tension all of a sudden. The possibility of nuclear war was highest in 1999. Cooler heads prevailed and it'll never get that tense again. Similar to the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Relations became really sour again in 2008 after Mumbai attacks, but that's precisely why India cried foul so badly - because even though they were more pissed off than they had been in decades, they knew that war just isn't a serious option any more. That's why they were so frustrated and butthurt, and complained so much to America about the likely Pakistani state involvement in the massacre.

It's just not gonna happen m8s. Focus your fantasies elsewhere. N-S Korea, Russia-NATO/proxies, Iran-Saudi/Israel. But Pakistan-India won't ever happen. China-USA is another red herring, all bluster, all bullshit. They will never come to blows.