Post your Netflix continue watching screens

>He's scared to be friendly on the internet and tell us his first name

>and apparently doesn't watch much tv

Is that even possible to get a screen that doesn't fill up?

>brendan

>fucking weeb shit
back to Sup Forums

I know. I was like: Oh shit, all I've been watching is anime lately, I better post the second slot too.

All my continue watching are movies/shows that I have shut off during the end credits. Its enjoying as fuck

>netflix
nice meme

>enjoying as fuck

No screenshot since im on ipad, but here's the first six in my continue watching list

>Bleach
>Amadeus
>World War II in Color
>Stranger Things
>Gladiator
>Chopped

>leaving amadeus half-way through

I hope this is not the case, user

No, I'm only about two minutes into it. Had to go do something.

get ready for 2 hours of overrated shit
WOLFIE!
WOLFIIEEEEE!
ugh.

I feel like you have a specific taste, but I can't put my finger on it.

put your finger on my dick

This is bait.

it's brilliant and the 2 hours will whizz bybut I guess you rather some "muh capekino lol XD"

I hate you now, Brendan. I'll remember that name.

Yes, user, I watched a bunch of shows solely to aggravate fourchanners. Don't you realize how stupid that would be? I could post any configuration of shows and it would piss you people off.

that wasn't me.

>weeb shit
>shows

no one will believe you brendan

>Alas, it was I who was baited.

>He's scared to be friendly on the internet and tell us his first name
Not the guy but Sup Forums works better when you don't know the name of the user you are chatting with.
It's like a friendship you do with some stranger on the bus station or the line of the bank. To later move on with your life.

She's supposed to frown, but I have two versions of that gif and I always pick the wrong one. I'd name them frowny and smiley but then people would know in advance what will happen.

It's nice to be recognized by people sometimes user.

>SOA
No wonder you are posting here and not in Sup Forums

Sure if it is for something important.
Movie taste is really subjective and doesn't add much to that.
Besides we already do something similar in Sup Forums with the 3x3 or Sup Forums with the letterboxd without posting names.

Rekt

Just tell me what you people want. Should I have posted a netflix thread in Sup Forums?

Should I unnecessarily copy and paste 9 dvd covers when netflix gives you a list already formed?

Watched everything on here more than once before.

Mostly consists of drunken viewing.

Hey man I don't have a problem with your problem. I'm just saying that not putting your name is not that important. Because I saw your reply to the other guy about being too afraid to be friendly and wanting to be recognize.

>problem
thread*