Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread
Right at the end of the last one, a new concept was pitched all because of a spelling mistake. Here is the FIRST MacroFluffy.

I will continue to work on the premise as I think its hilarious. boar and pig sized fluffies bred for commerical livestock for wool harvesting, milking, butchering and fertilizers.

-JonBonFluffy
I'll also lead with my other OC's

2/8 these are gonna progressively get more towards straight up abuse btw. starting with my headcannon about normal fluffies.

3/8 this is a good mummah getting sketties

Nice job.

this one is all in the file name, but has a happy ending

Thanks, i just wanted to get the basics turned out for a premise. I'm gonna need ideas for what antics these can get up to. Go light on the abuse for now, cause a farmer wouldn't abuse his livestock, too much money tied up.
this one we all know whats coming.

Here we have straight up just rewards going on.

This is beautiful. Thank you, user.

here is a mummah who wasnt good.

nice work, i could see standard fluffs viewing macros as munstah's. though given the improved fur/fluff wouldnt that increase their chances to survive as ferals?

Finally, we have a foal who is gonna learn its lesson.

Since they're being raised as livestock, I could see their reproduction and escape attempts heavily monitored. An outbreak out of macros could probably ravage an unprepared town.

Indeed. It will balance out the weather aspect for certain. Its size will keep anything smaller than a wild dog pack away as well. The concept was pitched originally for them to be the ultimate bane of suburban areas. They would break through fencing and smash their skulls cause they aren't any tougher in reality than a normal fluffy. the reproduction cycle is longer, and so is the lifespan. ill get a bit more headcannon out later though.

The comments this one got on the booru are kek worthy.
I would love to see them tear up a whole community, like suggested

imagine the car accidents they would cause. just wander into the road thinking they are too big to be stopped by the metal munstahs only to be smashed by the mass of metal

I was RPing with some user about capturing herd shitting up my fictional lawn. You here?

If not I will drop my next full story.

Yes. they can subsist off of grass better than normal fluffies, but are still omnivorous. Landfills, dumpsters, garbage cans, all would be raided without hesitation. They would certainly be easier to find and exterminate though.

New headcannon. Peta broke into the first commercial livestock facilitys in texas and set loose over 125,000 of the fuckers across the test county. many escaped into the brush, inexplicably never to be found by authorities, but not before devestating miles of cropland, causing tens of millions in damage.

I don't think making them as fragile as normal fluffies would make sense. After all, they need extra bone and muscle mass to carry themselves around.

They'd be huge, bloody pinatas.

Holy fuck they could wreck a semi at that size. especially a herd.
Gonna throw out a quick concept of a herd destroying a field of corn and have a harvester coming after them.

i suspect actual wild pigs would make short work of the macros leading to some of the only remains being found after the initial release

well, by comparison fluffies are more fragile than cats and dogs. I've seen a pig kill itself running into a metal pole and pigs have thick af skulls.

>ywn sabe cawwot

where would a better location be? maybe up north. wisconsin maybe, but i dont want them in my home state.

i was thinking in the last thread they could counter the extra mass and stability by adding extra legs. since they are for farming the extra limbs wouldnt be an issue but a potential benefit to meat types and if one limb breaks they can still keep going

Eh, let's not involve PETA. They were a shite plot device in the normal fluffy origin. I was thinking a macrofluffy drive gone bad or something.

Also, they'd be great garbage disposals. Set a small herd on a landfill. Have them clear the thing, then use their shit as fertilizer. Genius and environmentally friendly!

But then they'd look more freakish.

its not like theyd be sold as pets, it was mainly suggested as a means of increasing stability without having to vastly increase its bone density

>Bangs and clears the Washroom
"Grab the fluffies! Carrot is target prime!"
>Gunshots outside the room
>Several men in body armor and balaclavas grab the washroom fluffies, stuffing them in bags
"Targets are clear and ready for exfil! Set us up the bomb!"
>Man sets a makeshift bomb in the shit of the washroom
>Epic hallway gunfight
"Get to da Choppa!"
>Fluffies and mercs load up onto an unmarked black helicopter
>Escape into the night

maybe Wyoming or Idaho, lots of land and places to hide an experimental lab/farm. actually if we go with that area the lab could feasably have included normal fluffs as part of the macros diet. to help protect farms they could be programmed to eat normal fluffs to protect the farm. the location of the lab could lead to the wild macros vastly reducing the mega herds

I wouldn't be so sure. Just think about all the methane a single herd of these would give off. I'd presume they shit way more than cows since they're fluffies.

Satisfying ending.

there was a study not to long ago that found a variety of seaweed introduced to a cows diet vastly reduced the co2 emission. so in our fictional setting couldnt it be possible that the macros were created using some of this weeds dna to reduce the emissions or some other nonsense

Don't see why not. We got a magic gene splicing machine, might as well use it.

Just imagine one taking a shit then the sound of it scares another and that one shits and its just a domino effect through the lot of them

This one is the first of two i'm doing. the second will be the harvester breaking into their little open area. I know its simple, just think of it as an areal shot from a helicopter reporting on the damage or something.

fuck, forgot pic.

Farmers call that the "Macrofluff Telegraph"

lmao

Now, for a little normal fluffy fare.

impending doom. now if only the foal headbutts into the mumma, deserves it for goading the foal to its own death

Eh, she's just a moron. Nothing malicious here

macro fluffs are on the booru
"macro" and "macro_fluffies" also under my tag
JonBonFluff

So, macrofluffs would just be used for wool and fertilizer? What about as a GMO source of meat? Possibly splice in some pig or cow DNA so they don't taste like garbage?

Meat and milk too. I mentioned milk in the writing, but i forgot meat.

Would the milk taste on par with cow milk? Any extra nutritional content?

Way too much concept development in this thread.

So. When will we be getting "Attack of the Fifty Foot Macroanthro" pics?

I would assume similar enough to not be an issue. maybe lactose free though?

I am working on 2 pics right now, but im not gonna be done anytime soon.

Clandestine Fluff
Mission 2: Mill-House Take Down

>The real Clandestine Fluff now. Little more serious. Do not worry, back to my jovial tone when I recount my time with Kill-Mother
>It was morning, That almost never happens unless something big was going down, or some shitty HR training.
>Boss lets us know 2 days before he wanted us. Gave us the day before off.
>We roll to the location in the van. Bossman standing there with his car, talking to a lawyer. Black suit, black briefcase. Lawyers seen carrying boxes from the building, police standing by.
>”Well this looks low key” Jack says.
>“Ya” I replied
>We both were confused as to what was up. This looked like to HR training session.
>We walk up to Bossman, He looks at us.
>”Long story short, this guy” Points to lawyer, “is shutting down this fluffy mill. We are to go a sweep.”
>”K”
>Me move up, bossman in the lead. I look at the lawyer, we lock eyes for a few seconds.

>I nod, he nods.
>Let's see where all this leads.
>We enter, go through the offices that are being shredded by lawyers, a few cops laze about.
>They have not been here long. Just enough time to snatch up papers, rip out hard drives, and start to box up.
>This is strange, not anything we should be involved with. We just do population control, not deal with breeders no matter how run down they are.
>”What is the deal boss? When is it we deal with run down fluff mills?” I ask
>He does not look back
>“Just follow my lead”
>We step into the fluff kennel. Depressing as hell.
>Row of cages on each wall, each with a fluffy sows moaning and coughing.
>Pwease mistah, hewp soon-mommah” among other pathetic lines pour out of the cages.
>Lots of different colours, nothing too spectacular. Run down mills shit out run down colours. Most of the good mares end up in more high end breeding facilities.

Does this count?

I've been picking at the idea of Planet of the Fluffies for a few weeks now.

>The ones here, shitting out fluffs that will get bought in bulk to abusers, creeps, and those looking for a quick 1 month pet. Those that live will just be out on the street getting thumped by me.
>In the back there are 5 milkbags hooked up, a flock of foals in a large cage under them. I have seen milkbags before, but damn those looked wrecked.
>Sore outters, faces lifeless, bodies clamped down by worn leather and rusted metal. Under them are the foals, chirping, shitting and fighting for the drops of milk left in the constantly used utters.
>Then the smell hit us three, Bossman coughs, me and Jack sniff and move our heads to look away, though it does not help.
>A Layer is standing there, cloth covering her face. Sharp suit that shows off her features. Would be cute if she did not have a bitch face.
>”Finally made it, this way.” She motions us to follow her.
>As she walks she explains. “We knew we would hit the jackpot, we left these for you to deal with. We are in the lawsuit game, not dealing with Fluffs.”
>She leads us to a side room, opens the door. All three of us stop, staring.
>”Holy shit” Jack states bluntly. In my mind I agreed.
>There a top open cage was set up, Two milkbags strapped against the cage wall, Feeding tubes shoved down their toothless mouths.
>Laying on the soft blankets chirped 7 Alicorn foals. A rainbow of fluffy colours moved around the cage.
>Bossman speaks up after a moment. “Jack, get a few padded boxes. user, let's check them.”

imagine how macro fluff veal would taste. would this be yet another abuser dominated position at the farm?

If you are attempting to force your tags and stuff so that people sees your work, at least make them good enough for people to return to see more.

They'd want professionals handling the meat, not assholes

>The 7 foals are in more or less peak condition. Still quite young, just really getting their legs under them and no language.
>The milkbags have done their jobs, all seven are well fed, brightly colored, and have been kept clean.
>The rest of the mill is a hell hole, this cage is perfection and had care.
>We check genders, 4 mares and 3 stallions. How the hell did this happen?
>An Alicorn is such a damn rare event. 7 of them, all appearing to be the same age in a dump like this? ‘Shit is weird’ is the main thought running through my head as Jack returns with the protective boxes. They are padded, secured, have a bottle attached with Foal formula. Everything a fluffy foal needs to survive for a few hours.
>We typically use them for Alicorns, 2 boxes are in each van just in case.
>We load them up, they chirp happily on contact, I cannot help to pet the little things here and there.
>Males in one box, females in the other.
>We get ready to move out, stepping back into the rusy and shit smelling main kennel. My boss turns and looks at us. “Hand me the boxes.”
>We look at each other and do so.
>With both boxes in hand he looks a the lawyer then us. “I am taking the package back to HQ. You need to clean up here.”
>”Clean up?” Jack responds. “I'm not scooping up shit for mill-fluffs.”

>"No jack, you and user are exterminating every fluffy in here.”
>”Wut?”
>”Kill everything, do not use company tools, i'm sure you are creative.”
>”And the bodies?”
>’Leave them” says the lawyer, still holding a cloth to her face. “It will leave a message”
>They walk out, the Lawyer holding the door as Bossman holds the boxes.
>”Ill meet you back at HQ for a debrief” the Bossman says as the doors close.
>We look at each other.
>”This is some real black ops shit Jack”
>”I know user, leave a message? What is this?”
>We set to work. I want out of this fast.

Go for it.

Anyone got the pic where the fluffy family gets ran over, leaving only one foal with a fear boner?

Moving in the right direction.

But, I see no Anthro.

Piss off, troll. I'm actually enjoying this shit.

thats actually the image i thought of when i first read the original misspell

at this point i think that would classify now as a mega-macro fluff

>Is this wrong and fucked up? Probably. But It's not like I've killed Fluffys on mass before.
>Besides.
>FUCKING DENTAL.
>We figure out the plan, we have grabbed baseball bats the workers must have kept around. We will move down the line of cages, snuffing out the sows one cage at a time.
>Jack opens the first cage and pulls the fat sow out
>”PLEASE MISTER! NO HURT SOON-MUMMUH”
>Jack whips the sow down to the ground, the wind is knocked out of her. A few bones are broken, She looks up
>”PLEASE... NUU….”
>My bat caves in her head, Shit starts streaming out of her. A chorus of screaming and bleating Fullfies fills the room. Next cage.
>”NUUU! PWEASE HUMMIN! NUU HUR…”
>Slamming into to the ground stops her sentence. My bat cracks mid body, shit and blood shoot out of her onto the concrete floor.
>”Nuuuuu Pweese!”

piss off, i just threw something out to get the basis of an idea going. once i get a few pics done later tonight, ill post and people will like them a bit better.

>Second hit is to the head.
>This repeats until he hit a sow giving birth due to the stress of all the death screams, bangs, and the smell of blood. I am doing the grabbing now
>“NUUU! HUUMIN! BIGGEST POOPIES! NUU!”
> I grab her leg, her body rolling over her first bloody foal. It is twisted and crushed by the friction.
> I throw her to the floor, she cracks her head, starts to babble. The impact caused blood the flow from her, a mess of newborns struggling in the blood.
>Jack slams her head with a bat.
>The next sow the thrown to the grown onto the bloody mess and is taken care of.
>Any foals not crushed will drown in blood or die of exposure.
>We move on down one side of the room, killing every occupied cage.
>We reach the fole cages at the back. I slam my bat down blunt end like a spear. Jack does the same.
>The foals get crushed under us. Mostly we hear chirps of pain, fear. Every now and then we hear a “Nuuu” or “Why” from the more mature ones.
>It's a bloody mess in those cages. Foals crippled, limping sobbing until we finish them off. I turn my attention to the milkbags as Jack heads to the Alicorn room to finish off the milkbags there.

The milkbags saw everything. Each and every foal crushed. Their eyes tear up.
>If they felt any purpose in their constrained lives, it is gone now.
>I cave in each milkbags Head. I swing straight down. On the first, one eye pops out from the impact, blood flows down over her body.
>The other 4 look at me. Their feeding tubes prevent any talking. I can hear only muffled cries from them. The bat come down, ending them one at a time.
>The last tries to struggle, but lack of legs, leather straps and metal force her to sit still as I wind up my swing.
>I come down with full force wanting to end her quickly. The impact drives her skull fragments into her body. A fountain of blood flows into the cage over the dead foles.
>Me and Jack meet up at the other row of cages. The carnage starts again.
>This time there is way more shit. These fluffs have seen, smelt and heard the whole ordeal. They know we are coming for them.
>The first one struggles
>”NUUU! Fluffy Wuv! NUUU!”
>The shit and piss makes it hard for me to get a solid grab.
>Eventually I get a lock on her leg. I rip her out with force. Completing the motion I swing her body down, slamming her head first into the dirty concrete. She spasms once. I move on.

>We move down the line much like before. Me a Jack switch roles as our arms are getting tired.
>The last one. I grab in to reach her. The sow is wedged in tight, the shit is making it hard to get a hold on and she is fighting with all her strength.
>’Pass the batt” I say.
>I angle the bat at her face
>”NUU! Fluffy Soon-Mummah! Go way!
>I slam the bat forward like a spear.
>The fluffy screams in pain as her snout is caved in.
>I strike again. Blood starts flowing. Demented wailing fills the cage.
>Again and again until whimpers, then silence.
>The room is silent. I walk back through the room, stepping over dead sows, the squashing of blood and fur under my boots.
>I then hear it. “chirp”
>The fluffy biology betrays them. Their design fucks them over at every turn in the cruel reality of nature.

>Their colours makes them easy to spot, their over friendliness to humans makes them victims to such suffering, Their designed intelligence makes them incapable of understanding threats and survival until it is too late. Their foals make noise when distressed, announcing their presence.
>I stopped and slowly turned towards a closed cage I thought empty before.
>The view from the cage must of been of a bat wielding psychopath. Face dead of emotion, except for deadly intent in the eye, turning towards you.
>I open the cage, two foals chip in distress. Not many days old. One is a deep turquoise coated unicorn. The second a bright pink pegasus. They are stunning. I pause a moment to take them in.
>Again, how did two beauties like this come from a dump of a fluff mill.
>The chiping continues. I reach into the cage and grab them both.
>Back at HQ we wash up. Pass by the office workers and Fluffy keepers, we did not say our usual greetings.
>We step into Bossman's office. We sit down and just look at him.
>”We are not doing that wild shit again unless we are in the know Bossman”
>”That was Fucked” Jack states. “Extermination on the streets ya, that was something else.”
>Bossman looks me in the eye.
>”Hasbio”

>We just look at him.
“They are not out of the fluffy game. In fact they technically still hold the patents on the little fuckers DNA, no matter if it is in the wild or not. They want to keep some public image so some shell companies are doing the dirty work.”
>”So this is some kind of Clandestine Fluff ops?”
>”Pretty much. You guys have signed the non-disclosure agreements so ya, you are.”
>”What's the endgame? Why the work on Hasbios part?” Jack asks
>Silence for a moment
>”Alicorns” I answer
>It all kinda makes sense. They are rare things. Rare means valuable.
>”Why not just cook Alicorns up in a lab?” I think out loud. “Why all the footwork?”
>Bassman answers “Alicorns are only found in the wild. Never have shown up in the lab.”
>The answer takes us aback, minds start racing.
>”No shit. Really?” Jack states. “So the only way to get them is jacking foals?”

>”Yes, we get them, Hasbio picks them up, we get paid, science is done.”
>”So what's the point, I thought Fluffy development stopped once PETA broke the fuckers loose?”
>”For the most part yes, all I know is that if Hasbio can get Alicorns figured out, they can improve upon them, make fluffies what they were intended to be.”
>“If there is none or few in the wild, then they can actually market them” I finish the floating thought.
“Correct” Bossman says. “In the meantime we keep the population from going insane, find alicorns along the way, and do extra jobs for Hasbio when they, I ask. Just like you did today.”
>“Also keep your eyes out for any strangeness, the more fluffs get out there, the more weird shit will occur.”
>”And what do we get out of all this” asks Jack.
>”Dental insurance” I reply
>”And a raise now that you are at ‘in the know’ pay grade.”
>Me and Jack look at each other. ‘Fair enough’ we think.
>We get a day off to get back into the sleep cycle for the night shifts. Our pay bump comes in the next week. Decent cash, help us out both. I take on new experience so the extra cash goes a long way.
>Nothing covert pops up for a while, until the night me and Kill-Mother team up.
>That is next time. Until then fluff fags.

Fwuffy wun wide twain but dummeh hoomins kicked fwuffy out!

Am so angwy!

careful where you ask to ride the train little one lest YOU end up ridden by the train

Nu dummeh.

Fwuffy mean dat Fwuffy wide aboawd dis twain here.

Dis wut teh twain Fwuffy wus kicked off wook wike.

choo choo

Well, if the thread's just gonna slide off to oblivion early, I could try to liven it up some with the Fabulous Four?

Wenn twain come back Fwuffy wiww gib it sowwy poopies!

Otay?...

¡Olé!

Oooh, seksie mawe.

Sure pal, I'll give you a free ride
>Puts in coal bin, tied to coals
>Engineer shovels fluffy into engine

This concludes your enlivening drive by of the Fabulous Four of the Sexiocalypse!

Anyway....here's this.

>Diesel engine assplodes!

Seriously, who the fuck still uses coal any more?

Jerry user, you there?

A period piece engine. Ya jerk.

Foal Tip #21: Foals fit well in shirt pockets. This makes for easy portability or hands free "upsies" to cheer it up. Just remember to line your pocket, as the foal may shit/piss itself in joy.

SCREEEEEEE!!! BUWNIE OWWIES!

Is it just me or is there text hidden in this pick?

>Shuts door
>Blows horn to drown out fluffy screams