So last night I finally got some action from my wife. It's probably been a good 4 months since that's ever happened...

so last night I finally got some action from my wife. It's probably been a good 4 months since that's ever happened. It was great until today my wife's boyfriend called me telling me that he's going to "beat the fuck out of me" if I ever touch what belongs to him again. I should've never fucking agreed to this cuckold relationship. Fuck you Sup Forums this is your fault for giving me this fetish. Post funny pictures to make me feel better

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2016/12/13/how-a-vacation-inspired-this-woman-to-give-up-a-102000-job-and-change-her-life/?c=0&s=trending#7b9603411365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YOU ITS NOT FUNNY MY LIFE IS FUCKING RUINED. IM ALSO VERY RELIGIOUS AND DONT BELIEVE IN DIVORCE FUCK YOU IM STUCK HERE FOREVER

No, no. You're right. I'm so-

YOU LIL STUPID ASS BITCH I AINT FUCKIN WITH YOOUUU

>you married her

Get fucked OP. No reaction image will ever do this post justice

OP here. It rats worse. She's fucking pregnant and I don't know who's kid it is. She found out 2 months ago, but doesnt know how long she's been pregnant. It might not even be my fucking kid I don't know what to do. She already said she doesn't like paternity tests because some fucking weird reason idk. I'm so fucked

Send pic of your wife and her bf. I dont believe in you.

I don't have any of her and her boyfriend because he doesn't like being around me. But this was her on our honeymoon

>she doesn't like paternity tests for some reason

Oh, fuck off. This isn't even good bait anymore.

Tell you what. On the offchance you have a real problem like this, here;

File a restraining order against the guy. You don't need your wife's permission.

Then send him pictures of you and your wife fucking/cumshot/whatever from her phone.

Send texts saying, "Yeah, I think it's over. My husband doesn't want to share anymore"

When he comes to do something, call the police. He goes to jail, you tell her it'll happen to any guy she dates.

Ta-da. Instant uncuck.

Sounds like you 3 are perfect for each other, all of you are dumb shits
1. You're stupid for marrying her
2. Shes a chick so of course shes dumb as shit
3. What kind of delusional ass hat would say a woman that he's not married to, is his?

I've tried to imply that I don't want her and him seeing each other anymore but she just gets upset and reminds me that it's what I asked her to do and that she feels bad telling him no. I dont think she even wants to stop

What's your point? I clearly said

>you don't need your wife's permission

If she divorces you, oh well. Go cry to Bettendorf.

My entire family is baptist. Divorce isn't an option. My family would disown me if they knew me and her got a divorce.

I guess I can try the restraining order but I'm scared because he has hit me before. I don't know if this would just make him angry

Again, read my entire post. Follow my directions.

If your family knows she was cheating, they can't be mad at you. Just don't tell them it was your stupid idea.

No mas. I'm done replying to this shit

BE THE BIGGER MAN AND BEAT HIS NIGGER DICK BACK INSIDE HIS DEGENERATE BODY. your wife will swoon back to you, then beat her too. Then kill yourself.

Beat them both until they're too fucked up to stand. You're gonna need a bat.

her boyfriend isn't black he's this kid I went to high school with. It started because she saw him on fb and jokingly told me he was cute to see what I'd say and ya.

>I'm religious and don't believe in divorce
>but I somehow also don't believe in the sanctity of marriage

Piss poor bait.

forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2016/12/13/how-a-vacation-inspired-this-woman-to-give-up-a-102000-job-and-change-her-life/?c=0&s=trending#7b9603411365