Do you consider yourself to be a good person?

Do you consider yourself to be a good person?

If you define "good" as not garming other people, then i would say mostly yes. do you?

Considering I spend most of my time on Sup Forums telling people to kys, then yes I do.

Yes, because I teach those evil commie libtard cucks a lesson, every day

No.
Good people are a meme.

Love see people dying

There is no such thing as good and/or evil.

Nice pic. Source?

Salk Institute

>Killed People?
No.
>killed pets?
No.
>Harmed peacefull or innocent people?
Never.
>Betrayed someone?
Never.
>Raped someone/something live?
Never.
>Stoled material goods?
No.
>Help other people without they ask/pay for it
Sometimes.

Yes, i'm a good person.

>>Raped someone/something live?
Have you raped something dead?

>something dead
No.
>something inanimated/non-living-thing
Maybe...

No.

all people are good

The world needs evil men who strive to be good, that way the bastards get hell. Innocents can't navigate murky waters as well.

I'm not a good person, but I wake up every day and roll with the punches. Thank God. Complacency leads to cocky behavior. I hope to die a man who tries to abandon his demons one at a time.

ITT Nothing but evil (Incl myself)

From the book: The hearts and imaginations of men are evil. /end

Hell no! I have dirty thoughts about females half my age, I want to send all the obese people into death pits, stupid people need to be shot and hung out in public to show others why intelligence and effort matter to our species, and most of all, I do random shit that totally fucks up people's lives by making shit so easy they become stupid.

Doing something to another that you wouldn't want done to you. EVIL.

not perfect but better than most

But what if they want it?

You already know right and wrong.

Evey child does.

If you would say "That's not fair" then you know it is wrong.

Ona cosmic level, there is no good and evil. Everything is like water pushing one giant water wheel.

Without both sides of the coin, the coin does not exist.

I have done bad things to equally bad people

I am in my thirties now and no longer care to live a criminal lifestyle

I have melted in the the background with begrudging conformity

I do all this so my children will never follow my footsteps and become victims of people like me

We do things to others that we wouldn't want to be done to us on a daily basis. So humanity is entirely evil to the core?

That justifies murder. Sorry, cuck. I'ma have to kill ya now.

>If you would say "That's not fair" then you know it is wrong.
is it?
What if I'm a hypocrite?

What if I don't care?

Nope.

Then you'd one less thing to worry about

i find categorizing humans as good or bad absurd cause their all the same

I try to be.

those are just the thins you did not do youre neutral you have to do good things in order to be good

ur just a guy that dindu nuffin in life

Am I a good person ? ...Well let's see... Fuck no !!!

For the most part? Yes.

Not at all. You don't want to be murdered.
More so there is even a commandment against it.

Then you are evil.

the only problem is that we can only observe things on our level

Human Nature is to be merciless, some sure are and the rest are not humans, they are a new mutations that gets exterminated by humans, you call them "Betas" , this doesnt mean both bands are right or wrong, they are just a different species trying to have a place in this world.

In other words humans are evil.

the very fact you can comprehend his statement proves we can observe things on a cosmic scale, rendering your response false.

*tips fedora*

insert edgy post here

nice l.kahn
also, no. I'm a pedo

I don't want to take it up the ass, but I'd like to give it up the ass. Golden Rule is flawed.

if garming means approaching
then yes i am a saint

>ething inanimated/non-living-thing
>Maybe...

is this even considered rape?

Yes I think I am good.
Just the other day I helped a woman carry a stroller up a flight of stairs even though she was arab.

That makes u a beta cuck

I don't steal, do drugs, harm others or sleep around. So yes, I'm a good person. I'm pretty much God.

Helping women makes you a beta now? When the fuck did that happen?

You sure are humble

I'm the most humble person around. I will admit my faults, if I have any, which I don't.

No but I still do deserve a place in heaven if that would exist. Lucky me I guess

Rule is perfect, you are flawed.

"I want to do something to someone else that I don't like. Why can't I? whaaaaaaa!"

>I'm pretty much God.
Hence you are evil too..
TLDR You ARE evil.

I'm pretty good. I always leave a little bit of milk or juice left in the carton in case anyone would want a sip.

So if this chick comes up to you and says "please sir, fuck me in the ass" you'd just recite the golden rule. Nigga u gay,

nice blog, fag

Helping a woman carry a stroller doesnt make you a good person. Do you Donate to charity? Do you fight for does that can't fight? Do you actually do something of worth for humanity?

If you believe that little actions define your alligment you are just retarded

I am gay, but celibate.
Not a damn thing I can do about my attractions except resist them.

The fuck, if you say you are humble that means you are not humble, someone humble would never Say he is humble

Actions AND words define us all.
As nothing else does.

Repent, faggot

Yea, sure. I like to think so.

I will let roaches live, there I am the most good willed person un the world under your logic

Attitudes faggot. I can act nice and say nice to you but be hating you. Enjoy 7th grade summer fag.

I guess you are not as humble as me. If you were you would understand. I look at you as a child trying to grab on to a concept you know little about. Kiss my feet child and revel in my glory.

No.
You're shit.
I'm shit.
It's what we are.
Embrace it.

That quads bro

Thats the "maybe" point.

Nope. Sorry.

Did you miss the word celibate.
I have repented. Still I will not know if that is enough until I die. But I will always strive to do better. Will you?

I am an oldfag but thanks for your comment.

Only quads are good persons, the rest are fucking gaylords

A year ago...no.
Was unemployed, no car, no girl, no money, nothing. A true loser that just leached off of everything around him.

After my mother passed away earlier this year, I immediately decided to step up and become a better person, not just for myself but for those around me.

Now I have two jobs, my own apartment and am in the process of fixing up some courage (once my new place is all set and ready to go) to go get that next girl. Maybe THE girl. I'm very happy now and am well on my way.

Protip: If you're feeling suicidal and are also feeling adventurous using what little money you have, don't just randomly take a sabbatical to downtown Chicago in an attempt to starve your homeless-ass-self to death.

>Nope, Sorry

Nice come back child

Here's the thing kiddo, let me redpill you on life.
If everyone looked after the people you meet and give a helping hand the world would be a much better place.

Donating to charity does little. Charity organizations have huge overhead and the money never end up where you think it will. The bigger the organization the more useless it is. They are just used as tax evasion schemes.
Donating stuff, like clothes, have been proven to be even more useless and even charity organizations have said they don't want or need people do donate an old jacket.
Giving a sandwich to a homeless you pass on the street is way more helpful. So unless you are donating directly to the people you want to give money or whatever it is then you are just being scammed. And giving something to a person is not charity.

Doing stuff for humanity is a nice idea but is unpractical. You can just do what is best for your immediate surroundings.
Lets say you produce a cure for AIDS. Will that actually cure the people that need it the most? The poor people living in shitty places?
No, it will only cure the people that need it the least. You will never be able to produce enough quantity to make a difference, you'd need help from a big pharmaceutical company. They don't give away cures for free, the more lethal the disease the more the cure costs.
I mean, we can cure TB today, no problems. Yet hundreds of millions of poor people are still dying from it because they can't afford the medication.

So once again, unless you can change EVERYONE'S mind the only thing you can do is to help the ones near you and the people you happen to meet.
If everyone did that, the world would be pretty awesome. At least you make a difference for a few people rather than pretending to make a difference for a lot.

OK I am far from being a child. I have half a century under my belt.

Image is just for you.

Step aside brainlets.

There is no such thing as good or bad. Good is usually defined as living and treating others around you in such a way that is conducive to basic societal standards that create order from the natural state of chaos. This can be enforced through the social contract. The social contract is not law, but does overlap with it in that most laws are created to enforce certain aspects of the social contract through fear, i.e. you commit a crime and you receive a punishment if you're caught. The social contract can be broken by doing something as small as failing to hold open a door. There may not be any legal consequences, but there are usually social consequences such as the person thinking that you're rude. This is the simple input and output mechanism of daily life. The social contract is a list of spoken and unspoken rules that you are expected to follow. Everyone breaks these rules, some more often than others, and some with more or less negative consequences than others. There is no such thing as good or bad, merely varying degrees of guilt in the individuals who violate the social contract.

This.

Thanks user.

In definition our actions make us a good/bad person
but if you consider that there is no real such thing as good and bad
I'd consider myself neither

op pic reminds me of korriban

do retards count kek

Un other words

So in other words if I live in an assasin comunity and I kill for my people, that makes me a good person, because I am helping does other killers because I am doing what our "god" wills, so that makes ISIS good persons, also that makes african children soilders good persons and thats why they can rape girls from other tribes and the kill them after.

Yep very justified

I used to think so but now I would say no, I'm not

Nice straw man.
You are hurting the people you are meet as well.

Nope the "golden rule" prevails over an entire planet worth of perversions.

It is as simple as that.

Murder is wrong. No one wants to be murdered.

The beginning of knowledge is "I want to know" The beginning of wisdom is "I don't know" You sound like a person on the verge of wisdom.

no

Yes

Yes.

Idk grey area for me

I like to think I am
Never intentionally hurt anyone
Hate using people so I don't do it
Hate seeing people used especially for sex

Yet I hurt an ex of mine because she thought I was using her for sex
So I just don't know anymore

Sometimes I think suicide is a good option incase all I do is hurt people

I want to be murdered.

If good means putting other people's desires in front of yours, then not.
If it means helping them but you still be better, then yes

>convulsive liar
>thief
>cheated on ex gf with current gf
>cheat on current gt with ex

I believe I'm capable of good, but I don't act on it.

you are me are the same I think

No you don't.

i´m the motherfucking best human being on this motherfucking piece of dirt you call earth.
after all as a shutin you don´t have much chances to fuck up people

Gayest thing ive heard all night neckbeard