Is this the end for Shia?

Is this the end for Shia?
>variety.com/2016/film/news/shia-labeouf-slams-steven-spielberg-1201853960/

sounds pretty redpilled, him and mel should do a movie together

What a fucking brat

Isn't he Jewish tho?

Mel makes anti-war movies, is casting jewish actors en masse and shills for Marvel.

He's right, you know. I consider Spielberg one of the finest directors but his recent projects have been less and less engaging. I can understand Shia if you imagine he's had to work with him on Indiana Jones

What did he mean by this?

(((Spielberg)))

>“I don’t like the movies that I made with Spielberg,” he said. “The only movie that I liked that we made together was ‘Transformers’ one.”
>Transformer one
wow i thought he hated the whole series

>If you were Mark Hamill, you could lie to yourself. You could find the pockets of joy, and turn a blind eye to the s— over there.

:(

>september 7th 2016

literally happened last year and this is the first i'm hearing about it.

Shut up you little shit

>but his recent projects have been less and less engaging.
Bridge of Spies and Lincoln were pretty good. Then you have War horse, Tintin, Munich, War of the Worlds, the Terminal, and Catch me if you can.

All really solid movies.

>Shills for Marvel
Sounds like someone read the first sentence of a press release and stopped there.
Mel slammed superhero movies in general for being wasteful. He just started with Batman v Superman because it's the most obvious target to start with.

>Mel slammed superhero movies in general for being wasteful. He just started with Batman v Superman because it's the most obvious target to start with.

Right he was slamming the entire genre when he called BvS a piece of shit, that's how it works in your brain right? Fucking idiot

He enjoyed being a voice actor though

>Bridge of Spies

That movie is the definition of mediocre. It completely lacks tension, the cinematography is too flashy and it's tiring to see T. Hanks play the good ol' American Patriot reminding other Americans about American Values.

>targeting MvS as the movie representing everything that is wrong with capeshit
m9 BvS is shit but literally any marvel movie would be a much better target

Him calling Batman V Superman was the title of the article for which he was interviewed. The title was chosen by the interviewer, not him.

In what he actually said, he called the whole genre overly expensive for what it is, spending too much to have people run around in spandex.

But hey, if you want to be the one guy who can't even bother to read what he complains about be my guest.

Not if you're an interviewer, and you want him to bash something that will be an easily digestable catchy title.
Don't you think the interviewer sailed the conversation straight to BvS, a massively panned movie in the superhero franchise, the moment he realized Mel doesn't think highly of superhero movies?

>[he] only hires other Jews to do his work as of late, and now his work is suffering. That kike couldn't make a good movie now even if he wanted to.

Based Shai

>2016
>Last year
Mr Titor, I think you're coming off with the sickness. You need to get a handle and pay more attention to where you're going.

I liked Hank's performance as some schmuck that got wrapped up in all this shit, and all he wants to do is go home and take some cold medicine. I don't think the oscar nod to Rylance was misplaced either, I liked him in the movie.
>Would it help?

As far as the tension goes, that's the problem with any movie made about a major historical event. I KNEW he's going to save both guys because I had to learn about it in history class.

I'm not saying it's a 10/10 movie, but its a pretty solid movie as far as I'm concerned.

How did Shia go from the brother on Even Stevens to some shitty actor to some crazy person to some based mother fucker?

How does one even pull that off?

faced with the reality of contemporary society

you just do it

It's like Shia is going through adolescence at age 30. His head is so far up his ass it probably will never come out at this point.

Poor Shia just has it so hard fucking up his own career left and right.

>based

He's the same whiney shit he's been the last 3 years. Thinks the world owes him something.

He got to bone prime megan fox because of those movies.

Imagine those toe thumbs working your shaft. I imagine its a footfags dream

I don't understand. He's completely right. Spielberg knows it.