How did it age for you?

How did it age for you?

Horribly

Didn't listen

It came out 3 months ago dude

Imagine poop getting microwaved
that's how it's aged for me

KENDRICK BTFO!

I forgot it even came out 3 weeks later. I still listen to GKMC and TPAB though.

nah

TPAB was shit unlike DAMN

It's his Graduation.

Tho Fear might be his GOAT song.

kendrick albums are good first listens and just peak there

he focuses more on the overall picture without adding enough to make each moment interesting with half of this album being a fucking chore to get through

it's literally not even been half a year

I like Lamar, but then I found RTJ and I forgot Lamar even existed.

>A few months old
>some people complain it's aging badly.

How is that even possible?

hip-hop ages badly quicker than many genres if it's not good

More detail how, please.

Holy shit, why is hip hop and rap such a fickle genre?

3 years from now no one will remember who the fuck Kendrick, Tyler, or whatever flavor of the year rapper is out.

Remember when everyone thought Kid fucking Cudi was the next big thing? Fuck, even Kanye is falling into irrelevancy. It seems the only way to stay famous is to get murdered or some shit.

Damn, what a shit genre.

Horrible and I'm a huge Kendrick fan. TPAB still the best album of the decade IMO

because the entire album is kendrick hopping on current trends in hip-hop with soundcloud-tier production, it was bound to age like fucking milk

hip-hop is electronic music. A lot of electronic music ages badly.

Still better than TPAB

lol you don't know shit

>Kid fucking Cudi was the next big thing?
And then he started putting out music which was weird as fuck and sounded nothing like his previous work (and I liked SB2H but whatever)
>Kanye is falling into irrelevancy.
He's 21 years deep in the game as a rapper/producer and he's released 7 consecutive #1 albums. His last album was the first record to go platinum off of streams alone despite a horribly botched tidal exclusive release.

Awful post m8.

Give us a good ole smirkaroo, Kenny! Y-yeah, that's good...

Jesus fucking christ dude, FaceApp betrayed you.

I don't like TPAB much better either lmao, jazz rap isn't that innovative and that album musically is just informed by kendrick's collaborators and at best it sounds like pastiches of their styles, much as I love Thundercat, Glasper & co.

imagine being this stupid

it didn't

Damn is a stillborn record

Sometimes the ugliest smiles are the brightest, my dear user!

That's why Snoop Dogg was still on a few chart toppers at the beginning of this decade.

snoop dog hasn't made a good album since 2008. retard

We're talking about relevancy user to the mainstream market user, not actual quality.

CAN YOU MAYBE FUCKING WAIT A YEAR?

Holy fucking shit

Hip- Hop is not electronic music.

Snoop has been on fire for fucking years. Cuzznz will guaranteed smoke whatever shit you sling.

I still come back to DNA, FEEL, PRIDE, HUMBLE, FEAR, and DUCKWORTH a lot. It's definitely not his best or most ambitious work, but it's still a good album.

can't get more reddit than this

I like this comparison

except graduation wasn't complete shit

>Rap music

End yourself.

YAH.

This

Yes, it is. Hip-hop is the instrumental, rap is different.

I still enjoy it

listened earlier today.

he's a DAMN. fool for saying it's his best album. it's an 8 on a very, very good day.

JUST

DNA, Element, Humble, Lust, XXX and Duckworth were good. The rest were varying levels of shit. As much as I like the listed songs, the album was lack luster as hell compared to his previous two.

Like it better now than when it was released

the trap percussion made me not want to listen to it

This is better.

DAMN. Had better lows than graduation and higher highs, DAMN. to graduation in terms of comparison is close

Still enjoy it as much as I did

I just don't even like the "good" songs on here anymore and completely avoid it. It aged terribly

I like it on the principle that it doesn't feel obligated to anything. This album unlike his previous two isn't made to have any message that has been in the works since he was 17. This album is more of just a spontaneous burst of creativity and instrospection.
This album is here to have Kendrick express his feelings, it's not as obligated to something like TPAB and GKMC in the way it's not trying to be.

6/10 at best