What do you hate about women?

What do you hate about women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P1P0Wjipi7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That they're women.

/Thread

Everyday is something new.

They really only hold value in 3 categories.

>Physical attraction and sexual prowess
>Sharing similar interests beyond easy stuff
>Homemaking and general usefulness

The sad part is that most women really fail at the first 2, then get mad when we expect them to at least perform well on the third.

Though don't listen to me, I'm attractive and have been married 3 times. don't rush into it... find one that scores well on all 3 points.

at this rate imma die alone only poor solace i can find is i almost banged my cousin when we were younger -just rubbed each other didnt penetrate her-

How they care more about consensus and going with the crowd than they do about facts and evidence.
Shifting the goal posts.
Narcissism.
Pettiness.
Drama.
Childishness.
Projection.
Hatred of logic.
Lack of morals and values.
Lack of hobbies and interests.
So on and so on and so on. Not all girls are like that, just the overwhelming majority of girls who are even remotely attractive.

Lack of dicks

becuz op it is frustrating. I lost the genetic lottery and also have autism therefore I cannot interact normally with the public. I tried to use my artistry to win em over but all I do successfully is get nudes from women who aren't interested in me sexually. So even if we were in the same room there would be no action. It is a frustrating life indeed also Im so autistic I delete the nudes when im done drawing

I feel like this applies to most people, not just women. Although women are fed everything so theyre certainly more childish and petty

Nothing. Only faggots and women hate women.

moar of this girl

this
/thread

Fpbp

Nothing, i hate some women just like i hate some men but in general they are okay.

I hate that they relentlessly bullied me in grade school.

They're unloyal little brats

the lack of MGTOW incels in this thread is astonishing. Good job Sup Forums, you actually surprised me

youtu.be/P1P0Wjipi7A

can't say i hate it, but i really dislike it...
That they get pregnant. I really do not want kids, and finding one that feels the same is reaaaaally hard.

try again

That they're so insistent that they're oppressed. Just fuck off with that shit. You got fat by eating a shitload of bad food that costs money. You have a smartphone and or a computer/laptop and access to the internet in which to complain about 'toxic masculinity', the myth of the gender wage gap and the patriarchy. You come off as totally ungrateful and unappreciative of how much easier you have it than people in much poorer countries.