I just fiinished Brooklyn and loved, I'm really wondering why Saoirse Ronan didn't get awarded an oscar!

I just fiinished Brooklyn and loved, I'm really wondering why Saoirse Ronan didn't get awarded an oscar!

I want to put my erect penis into her nicely shaven potato If you know what I mean

>Saoirse Ronan
>IRA NEARS SOON

>mods delete the thread
>start new one right away
Do you know why these threads went so long without being deleted on sight? Because they were not obnoxious. By doing this kind of shit you secure that they will be.

Because its shit and she's a bland forgetable literal who actress who needs to go back to Ireland.

Also youre an autistic cuck faggot. Mods ban this fag

there are 560000 capeshit/starwars/frogpost/blacked/scat/racebait threads and this fucking thread is you main issue ?

literally die in a housefire

Mommy or hot cousin?

I didn't even finish it

was terrible

Brooklyn was ass so I'll take the cape shit any day.

Deleting your lel fuck the mods first post.

Literally www.reddit.com my friend go back you pussy and take your shit taste.

>what awards are for, if they're not to give to Saoirse Ronan for that performance?
Indeed, as some chief critic editor said

>all this triggering

Kys OP you're autistic the film sucks and she's lifeless

I bet you do you retarded faggot
I'm not OP but neck yourself

jesus christ mate calm down
I'm #Sershrocket and all I am saying is that autistically making new thread right after old one gets deleted is the best way to make posting her picture a bannable offensfe

[sweating intensifies]

Youe still a tryhard little faggot with shit taste nobody cares what you sersh fags think youre honestly fucking pathetic desu famalam and its on full display everyday

you need some love in your life buddy

>saoirse ronan will never be your childhood friend
>you will never rediscover each other later in life, mature and accomplished
>she will never offer her cherubic personality to your adorable charms
>you will never get married and have a few kids
>you will never be the stay-at-home father for her adorable irish ratlings
>she will never return from a hard year's acting to pound your nuts off and squelch out another child
>you will never be on your deathbed waiting for her, and die at her bosom with her smiling through tears at you
fuck my life

fuck you bitch

this is a well crafted b8 friendo

>she will never return from a hard year's acting to pound your nuts off and squelch out another child
>you will never be on your deahbed waiting for her, and die at her bosom with her smiling through tears at you
fuck my life

Mods please its just one (1) thread

haters please keep bumping the thread

>you will never be on your deahbed waiting for her, and die at her bosom with her smiling through tears at you
fuck my life

this makes me realize that there are like 50 active posters on this shitty board

this thread is a fucking mess and disgrace to all the threads that we had before

I say we let this one disappear and then make new one in a day or two

I didn't mean to do this

pls forgive me saoirsebros

I'm seconding this, I need some time to study

rip MEW's feets

>tfw Irish wife emigrated as an adult
>tfw watched this film on visit to Ireland with my wife and her sister (who still lives there)
>tfw they both cried

This movie gave me many feels. Sersh's performance was amazing. Awards don't really mean much anyway, OP, but she's bound to get an Oscar someday. She's just too fucking good.

Also if you like her go to Ireland, I swear I see girls who look like her often enough over there (though most are revolting and caked in fake tan).

pretty soon there will be movies about Americans moving to Ireland because our country is going to shit

There are much better movies dealing with the theme of emigration, but yeah it was pretty okay and i enjoyed it. Nothing groundbreaking tho.

And yeah she's a great actress. I dont even find her THAT cute, but she is so talented.

I'm glad you and your family connected with the movie user, as many of us did, she's so good.

can you give me some good ones to watch? i'm interested.

btw never said Brooklyn was groundbreaking, it's not. but it's an excellent old-school film with great acting and cinematography. I can't really fault it.

Mind that these are just movies that I personally enjoyed more so I have no idea if actual expats would enjoy them more too - especially if you and your wife are irish - but they might be worth a watch.

>Persepolis
>In America
>Dancer in the Dark

and well shit i cant remember any more
oh yeah and that Marion Cotillard movie (Immigrant i think) but i dont remember it being particularly great either

Is it just me or does look at bit like Sersha?

Wtf? Why was the other thread deleted?

because we're too Sup Forums related, mods don't like this

she would be the perfect wife if she didnt have awful scummy irish blood

My favorite scene in Brooklyn was when she couldn't get into the bathroom, and was seasick on a boat. They played like cartoon fart noises while she pooped cutely into a bucket. Heartwarming.

You're not the only one, I mistook it for a sersha thread

the british crown will pay with the blood of their serfs

more lass saoirse

>Implying she didn't have an exquisite 50s red bush growing down there

Stop this. As a brit and a protestant I don't find this funny

w-why?

brit, protestant and pedophile. are you a prince by chance

3rd place ain't so bad.

>your country will never be annexed by evil sersha politics.

Why is she so racially insensitive bros?

Thick Sersha best Sersha

>shaven

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

hello dog

>Preferring a muff over disgusting shave look
My negros

lol

Sersha Never would user. Stick to blunt, she seems like the type

you are my hero

This meme is going somewhere... Nowhere pleasant I'm afraid

Oh, sorry for the confusion, the post was directed at the alison brie photo.

I agree though, sersh seems far too pure for the filth I like to engage in.

I'd bomb her McGurk's if you know what I mean

please delete before they find

y-you too

I still haven't seen Byzantium
Is it enjoyable?
I really need more than just sersh to enjoy a movie

what are they celebrating? must be something obscure and violent fucking irish i swear

>tfw Sup Forums successfully puts Sersha on MI5 watchlist

there's a special circle in hell for people of your kind user.

>run in to sersha at the market
>summon the courage to ask for a photo
>she agrees but says I have to do something first
>hands me a really heavy backpack and says I should go visit westminster

still waiting on that photo ;_;

You potato fuckers need to move on, she'll never take a dick.

I can't believe how much my sersha folder grew this last days, thx anons

underrated post

She's not degenerate or leftist enough to be awarded by Hollywood.

Byzantium is decent movie that is well shot and has a different, interesting take on the vampire genre that I like.

Saoirse and Gemma chemistry is great and their acting is good and solid all through out the movie.

Also I swear the movie has incest subtext too if you think about how long Gemma and Saoirse have been together in the movie.

>Also I swear the movie has incest subtext too if you think about how long Gemma and Saoirse have been together in the movie.

I am pretty sure she's your run of the mill lhollywood liberal

She won't spout bullshit about patriarchy oppresing women but she won't endorse Trump either.

Also she campaigned for same sex marriage legislation which is understandable given she's a lesbian

Do you think Clara forced Eleanor into prostitution at the beginning of their relationship?
Saying this because when in that hotel she promised her this time she didn't have to do anything.

Aight, sounds good.
Is it too romance heavy?

>It's a 'Saoirse Ronan gets nervous because people joking about her being an IRA sleeper agent might accidentaly reveal the she actually is one' post

I thought that to at first but you have to remember she was going to kill Eleanor trap bf when she heard he was with her.

Clara was way too overprotective and possessive to let anybody "touch' Clara beside herself.

So maybe she was used just as a bait to get clients in the past?
>ywn witness a stripshow from sad Eleanor

I worry about you user...

There wasn't any race mixing that's why.

As much as I loved the room i thought sershas performance was much more deserving of the Oscar

why isn't Saoirse part of the Mommy Cinematic Universe?

Shes only 22 and also she doesn't need to be part of that autistic shit.

just give her 5 more years so she can play a mom role.

This gif is pain

jeysus

she'd make a top-tier addition to the MCU one day

She should make asmr videos.

I remember there was a pic that show her at this charity and she was with these smug looking girls that made you think they could have been her kids

What is that... Thing you posted user?

why is it that Saoirse is much more good loking now than when she was around 18? thats an exception for women

It's St Vincent. She is a musician and a huge liar.

It's a mystery user.

what is the lie?
sorry I used to like her until she made that collab with the talking heads guy and her new disc was all different.

>thats an exception for women
That would be a great epitaph for sersha in general

What did she lie about?

sometimes this site scares me.

She lied about saying she never knew Kate Bush when in fact she had another interview saying she knew Kate Bush at 16.

Also Kate Bush is musician who ends up doing alot of influencing for girl musicians in general.

Oh and she may have started to abuse Cara maybe.

Who hurt you user?

The power of Sersh is on par with cia and Lord Kek

W.Heights fag here user. She was a 19 yo goddess.
Also I think strange mercy was Annie's peak.