Judging people by the color of their skin

>judging people by the color of their skin
>not judging people on the content of their character

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-danger-of-the-black-lives-matter-movement/2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers and spics don't have any character

Because different races have common behaviors. That's not to say everyone acts the same. But that a lot of the time it's consistent.

If a certain species of animal, say a bluejay, learns that it's beneficial to its existence to shit on humans dive-bomber-style, then humans will start to distrust bluejays.
Bluejays will be targets of bb-guns and slingshots and poison.
Same with niggers.

Shut up cuck.

>color of the skin meme
If only the differences stopped there

The content of their character matches the color of their skin.

denial

Because you can judge peoples character by the color of their skin with a high degree of accuracy.

it has nothing with the color of their skin fucking faggot. lurk more

I'm not judging people by the color the skin.

I still hate white cucks.

Just most niggers happen to be shit characters too.

But I do judge them by the content of their character.

It turns out that 90% of them are pieces of shit.

>White is usually considered to be a passive,non-aggressive, feminine color
Smart choice.

Fucking robins around here learned to shit into beer bottles.

As a rule of thumb, any fuckhead who believes that black people shouldn't have to play by the same rules as everyone else for "reasons" is a nigger, including OP.

If you lay down a bowl of food for a wounded animal every day until it heals, it won't go back to hunting for its own food. It will just attack you.

Every black neighborhood in America turns into a ghetto.
Every black nation is Africa. You can play it off as "oh, but they just don't have enough money and resources" but that's bullshit because Africa has some of the most agriculture-friendly land on the planet north of the equator. They walk atop huge diamond and salt mines every day, whereas the slavs built the Russian empire by hand in some of the most inhospitable land known to earth.

Race is more than the color of skin you dumb faggot. You can look at the skulls of a nigger and the skull of a gook and the skulls of a person and you can see structural differences.
Also I do both of what you said and judge by statistics.

>Why?

Because stereotypes and how blatantly true they can be. Also, I'm more judgemental when it comes to how people dress and initially present themselves.

>nigger, gook, person

I laughed, but it's accurate. Whites (real whites) are dolicocephalic. Chinks are largely meso and blacks mostly brachi.

because the color of their skin gives a rough idea of their character

>referencing MLK

He was assassinated outside of the hotel room he was fucking his mistress while his wife stayed at home raising his offspring.

Typical nigger.

The rebuttal is that the two are highly correlated.

In my experience, both blacks and whites that I'd rather avoid tend to dress and appear similarly, so shit works for me.

Because the color of someone's skin is generally indicative of the content of their character

So by your reasoning, it's alright to assume most whites are numale cucks?

A black raised from birth in a white, wealthy family will not act anything like somone raised in a ghetto. Even if 99% of blacks were Niggers, you would be unfairly judging the 1% of blacks who are hard working, decent people (Ben carson, ect.)

1% of 6 mio is still a lot

because they self segregate themselves into a culture that encourages crime, laziness, and stupidity.

No das actually me
KEKMASTER2000 REPORTING IN

Because the last dude that did that got shot

black should stop being such ugly whores

weren't they given lowest average scores on OkCupid even by black men?

Just gunna leave this here:

imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-danger-of-the-black-lives-matter-movement/2/

Skin color and race are excellent predictors of behavior.

>judging people by the color of their skin
thats exactly what nonwhites do with white people , this is not 1980 anymore where all whites were racist

Because it has been proven time and time again that there are inferior races, incapable of advancing. Everyone knows this whether they want to acknowledge it or not.