Can't believe this edit is ten years old. I still wished it happened. Reeves would do well

Can't believe this edit is ten years old. I still wished it happened. Reeves would do well.

He may be too old for the role now but, if the Ghost in the Shell movie does well, the prospect of a live action Bebop flick will at least look plausible

Anime is going to become the new superhero movies, mark my words.

Edge of Tomorrow (All You Need is Kill) was great, except the happy ending change

Oh shit, I didn't know that movie was based off a manga.

Novel, actually. There is a manga, but that's an adaptation as well.

keanu could still do it, I don't care how old he is in the movie if the actor doing it can pull it off, and I can't think of anyone else who could do it

Yeah. Spike is middle aged looking anyway. Reeves is fine.

keep in mind the current year. this is the only acceptable answer.

Light novel and Manga are really fun

I always liked Adrien Brody as a runner up if they cant get Keanu, they just need to CGI his nose

HONKA HONKA

JGL

why do you faggots want hollywood to ass rape another great anime.

Bebop, Cowboy Bebop

hell no

Cause there's no way that license will go to an indie.

Spike is 27. That edit is fucking awful.

And Jet is 36, and they even make a note of how he doesn't look 36 at all. Anime ages are stupid.

isn't spike an older character? reeves prob looks fine for it still

But spike does look his age. Keanu looks like his wife jjst took his kids in that pic.

This is the best choice.

exactly . Remember ichigo was 15 when bleach started.

All three endings to that story were horrible, but it was kind of written into a corner. I think the happy hollywood ending was the least shit.

Will he ever be in something good ever again

>weebshit becomes the new capeshit
Please no.

I don't normies would get into it as much though.

I dunno, his cranial temperature looks a bit too high

Ghost in the Shell is gonna make a shitload of money. Get ready.

If David Cross buffed it out, would he be good as Jet?

That's fine. It is a medium, not a genre, so much of what comes from it will be normal movies for the most part. Capeshit on the other hand seems to only come from 1 genre in the comic medium. Which is terrible.

I doubt it
Normies won't see it because no one knows what it is and the weebs won't see it because it shat all over the source material

Honestly if they're going to blackwash somebody, they could do it to Jet and it wouldn't be too bad. His English VA was black anyway, I care more about his voice sounding right than how he looks.

Luther'esque take on Spike Spiegel it's almost crazy enough to be an entertaining train wreck.

Ow-kay free 2 Wan lezz jaaawm - British dubstep plays.