Drawthread

Drawthread
Nostalgia Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

orig08.deviantart.net/fae9/f/2017/108/7/d/marie_by_fernandomon1996-db6cb0f.png
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/themightyb/images/2/24/Marie_G._Malarkey.png/revision/latest?cb=20140730225301
i.pinimg.com/originals/80/34/05/8034052ba28db4aa60f726e54ce8e114.jpg
cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-a1x7hg2jgk/images/stencil/500x659/products/22400/126724/apple-m4984-imac-g3333-fruit-colors-power-macintosh-g3-lime-4.27__32959.1490189082.jpg?c=2
applefritter.com/files/Lime Tiger.jpg
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtu.be/wZZ8V2AFUq0
youtube.com/watch?v=YHEifuLCSIY
youtube.com/watch?v=ter0p_iyIxk
youtube.com/watch?v=JaBmR8tC1oU
youtube.com/watch?v=HKrOH0sQV6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/r/ loli butts

I'm helping

It's still nice as fuck since these are all individual people I think. The last one LOOKS better visually, but it's a lot less relevant since it's mostly rando OCs.

>Yeah i was there, just wished ive had seen you shit on these people
Eh, It was dumb and cringy, even by my standards. I can't imagine doing something like that now, but back then I was mad dedicated to being an asshole because a few people had already decided I was one.

Literal anime antagonist motivations.

I request more Dakka

but even then you were a good inspiration to some people
aint that a good thing?

>Cocoa..?
Holy shit I forgot about this one

I dunno who any of these people are...

shit, i guess i'm in three of these
i thought it was only two

>but even then you were a good inspiration to some people
>aint that a good thing?

Who fuckin' knows.

>>Cocoa..?

10/10 would kill

Good evening, thread.

Why havent you preordered Mania yet, thread? You like nostalgia, right?

Smelly 2012-2013 group

Can't be as elusive as me

Requesting coloring this image of Marie Malarkey (Girl of the cartoon of The Mighty B! Is a background character)

In the image Marie is using an iMac G3

Marie Ref: orig08.deviantart.net/fae9/f/2017/108/7/d/marie_by_fernandomon1996-db6cb0f.png

Marie Ref 2: vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/themightyb/images/2/24/Marie_G._Malarkey.png/revision/latest?cb=20140730225301

imac g3 Ref: i.pinimg.com/originals/80/34/05/8034052ba28db4aa60f726e54ce8e114.jpg

Imac G3 Ref 2: cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-a1x7hg2jgk/images/stencil/500x659/products/22400/126724/apple-m4984-imac-g3333-fruit-colors-power-macintosh-g3-lime-4.27__32959.1490189082.jpg?c=2

Imac G3 Ref 3: applefritter.com/files/Lime Tiger.jpg

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the album below
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Because I bought freedom planet and didn't feel like buying more sonic

lookin for some good requests or music jams boy-o's pls and thanks

hair over eye pls
youtu.be/wZZ8V2AFUq0

LUMMY YOURE ALIVE

loli rape

please :)

Ey Tri.
How is the current state of your existence?

You're a really neat person with a great and cool style

Oh shit, its Cherry.
Quick question for the other drawfags, those of you who use SAI - How do you get it to recognise the drivers, ive looked 3 times and still cant sort it out. Id appreciate the help!

In the mean time, taking sketchy requests until its sorted if people really want
Also no the canvas size isn't my choice if it is massive

good jam
hair like this?

yes i am desu!! how are you user?

n-no ty

i think i can try? we'll see how i'm feeling about it later on!!

i love you so much user that means a lot to me!!

You know what
I need more Imp (and Rag) lewds in my life
Or just pictures in general honestly her style is too damn good and her characters look great

youtube.com/watch?v=YHEifuLCSIY
mind if i ask for a swordbro panicking really hard?
literally pre-ordering now!

>Smelly 2012-2013 group
Ah... I never got invited to any of the secret little clubs or hangouts, I always had to find them on my own.

>10/10 would kill
Hah

It just...should? And if you drew that ion SAI it is.

I'm digging the glasses

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I appreciate it a lot

Nah, I drew that on sketch on my laptop, only issue is its just not doing it on SAI. Its obviously not the tablet either

A winged Hussar

youtube.com/watch?v=ter0p_iyIxk

Bewbs, now, please

bitch is flat.

>i love you so much user that means a lot to me!!
This makes me feel good

She didn't used to be apparently

flat is justice

How bout a sporty brunette teen with big tits sucking dick in the men's locker room to this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaBmR8tC1oU

Even better!!

lets see this guy in your style

...Acceptable, I guess.
Supposed to relax.
Yet I'm here.

does the pen cursor stop moving entirely when SAI is opened, but works fine otherwise? if so, shutting down the program, restarting computer, and opening the program using the tablet pen as the mouse worked for me in similar circumstances. if not, then sorry dude, dunno what else to do.

Requesting mama peach having a fully erect and smegma covered horsedick. She should be blushing at the sight of it while holding a bitten mushroom.

Requesting RIP and TEAR

Nope but I will restart the computer and try it again. Its literally just not recognising the pen pressure when I use it, it recognises the pen as a mouse however.

so much to learn from these older artists, watching them talk about the past makes me hope I'll have memories like that one day

but im not even 1/4 through ehg's lore page, fug

You are a great artist who I've never seen do literally anything negative to a thread

>but im not even 1/4 through ehg's lore page, fug

The toybox one?

I mean honestly it's a pretty dumb and dry read.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKrOH0sQV6w

K-K-KAWAIIIII

Sounds like someone else I know.

Coming to threads with bunches of screaming goons doesn't relax you?
Well, you relax me.
And Millie? My my...

There really should be a smash bros style game with all the classic drawfriends as the playable characters. I'd play it.

that's a cute
I really like the detail you went into on her ears.
Do you have a collection of your work somewhere online?

still, it's part of the full experience
i know that lore isn't important to a lot of people, but knowing all I can about people makes me feel like im getting a better understanding of the art style too

does that sound dumb

here u go good jams

the glasses dig you too, user

now who would be this excited to find out that im alive?!

i appreciate you

im sorry, a what? also i like that song

aww user that means me feel good that you feel good!

seems a little specific.. maaaybe..

yes yes very good

n-nya desu?!

youre a cute
i have my monster blog which is lumcube.tumblr that i need to update here soon!!

You can be the training dummy

You make it sound like this place aint so relaxing.
Why are you here if you want to relax then?

Requesting mama peach having a fully erect and smegma covered horsedick. She should be blushing at the sight of it while holding a bitten mushroom.

Eh~

I understand wanting to absorb information. But if it doesn't transfer into you participating in the kind of storybuilding that creates super long master posts like that whats the dam point?

it's a bit like reading homestuck

You're...getting the vinyl record too, right? The blue one would really like if you got the record.

>freedom planet
>more sonic
Enough of this

It happens. No big kids allowed and all that.

It's been suggested a couple times. Maybe someone will do it eventually and trademark all of the dead drawfag ocs for their own profit.
Wouldn't that be an idea.

I accidentally cut my finger with a swiss army knife.
Requesting you kiss it better pls.

>here u go good jams
thank you so much lummy

You know what? You've been asking long enough. $100, user. $100, and it's yours. Full color and all. No joke, no bullshit. You want it that bad? Bad enough that you're here at all hours of the day posting it? Here's your one chance. Going once...

I'd love to be the homerun contest sandbag.
Nice trips.
Now you're thinking like an entrepreneur.

>It happens. No big kids allowed and all that.
Eh I've always been kind of an outcast anyway

I have some lewds that Rag drew a long time ago.. but I'm not gonna post them without her permission.

That was fun, reminiscing and all that

... Just draw, really...?

Good point... Still.
Place for feedback.

hi, can someone draw a corgi wearing a nice hat

thanks

ITS A MEEEEEE,
FUCK

The one thing I've always wanted to know is why do you and Rag seem to have such similar art styles?

who knows though? ive got my own character stories, but maybe someday ill get to participate in the same kind of avatar shenanigans you guys have had over the years. then ill be able to look back on your shit and go "now i can have something like this, too. maybe people look up to me, too"

im a hopeful person

>$100

Thanks but no thanks.

>but I'm not gonna post them without her permission.
Are you schizophrenic or am I clueless

Then your request will continue to be ignored, and your desire perpetually unfulfilled. Are you sure? I know the price seems steep, but you get what you pay for.

Going TWICE.

What currency?

>taking the bait

I won't pay such an absurd price based on exploiting the despiration of others.

Kid Hips is 2cute

chu chu be more careful next time!!

nooo problemooo!!

it's a who?!?!?!

>despiration
what about the perspiration of others?

So cute~

Someone around here has to.

You and me both man

Y-you too

I'll do it for FIFTY

Please, more of this pointy-eared cutie!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Any knife ears could satisfy you user?

i havent been in one of these in years

whatever happened to KT?

Eh, fair enough.
Well have fun doing... whatever you plan on doing I suppose.

Your price is based upon exploiting the despiration in this case of mine. So I will stay with my original answer "no".

KB* forgot the fucking letters yo

>Eh I've always been kind of an outcast anyway

Don't fucking lie. Nobody invites you because you're a fucking hermit.

They literally CAN'T

Mabby

>absurd price

S'not really that crazy if you rEALLY want a picture on par with your reference

Errorcode got drawn twice because i didnt know he was those two characters
hah yeah, theres a few there i dont even know who they are anymore

Also to the guy who said he didnt make it in the picture, who are you? im curious

>despiration
you're not getting it bro

USD.

Absurd? For a full-color, high resolution image? Hardly. You're lucky to be getting such a bargain. Other artists of my caliber would charge a much steeper price. Or is your desire not actually that worthwhile to you? It seems to be, with how frequently and aggressively you push it to others. Besides, how could you call this exploitation? I'm making a proposition. Something you want, for something I want. This is called business. I'm not denying you anything to which you're entitled, nor extorting you. It is merely a deal. Your choice, entirely.

GOING THRICE. Last. Chance.

That isn't me, just so you know. I don't tell jokes, and mocking typos is far beneath me.

no! they need big glasses and shark teeth, too.

But isn't that how capitalism works?

>S'not really that crazy if you rEALLY want a picture on par with your reference

I never implied that I want it to be same kind of quality. I don't get where people got this assumption from. I just want this request done involving said character. This is the whole reason why I included a reference pic.

That's quite a phallic shitbag there. What does the sign say? You're hand is covering some of the text.

Also I was away from the thread can anybody give me a quic krundown? ALSO requesting EHG and IMP as bognadoff brothers