The Undisputable GOAT

Nice rings goaty

asteriskasteriskasteriskasteriskasterisk

brady is a nobody tbqh

Lord of the Rings.

>Brady has to recount them again

Shit man, he has a tough life. Must be heavy too.

Its been like two hours since his last super bowl win bros, how do you think he's coping?

Nah. Bill is the best coach and Brady is a top 5, but that first half was pretty bad.

>spends entire career throwing simple timing routes and pick plays
>always has stud defense and elite receivers
>most picks in NFL postseason history
>G.O.A.T.

>elite receivers

>you will never be this bitter

>Chris Hogan
>Malcolm Mitchell
>Danny Amendola
>Wes Welker
>elite

>elite receivers

He just completed the greatest Super Bowl comeback (by far) with two white manlets, a lacrosse player, and a literal "who?" rookie...

>simple timing routes
>only 2-3 QBs have ever been able to do it consistently and win in the history of the league

hello, retard

>>most picks in NFL postseason history

He's played 7 more playoff games than the next QB.

You know this is a bullshit "stat" to use. Just quit your crying and respect greatness, you cucked pleb.

Amendola is pretty elite

aw, go to bed Roger

>that smug

wew

as singular players they are good

as a hivemind collective they are GOAT

lol no

>Elite receivers
The only elite receiver in the team is Edelman and he's a manlet that spent 2/3 of the game dropping easy catches.

Why do all Ameriturds only praise the quarterback?

there are 10 other players on the team

>most picks in postseason history
>played far more games let alone SBs than everyone else

really made me think. try normalizing that data by appearances then gas yourself

he's led drives to tie the game or take the lead in the 4th quarter of all 7 Superbowls he's played in

TOM BRADY IS THE RING KING

>elite receivers
don't forget that he didn't even have the best TE in the league, the unstoppable force of Gronk, to win this one.

The uneven footballs on that fifth ring is triggering me

>gronk gets ded
>doesn't even matter because martellus bennet cares again

burrs fan here, marty is good when you're good but he folds like wet paper when shit gets even the slightest bit rocky

in the postgame interviews it was clear he enjoyed having the ring so his brother couldnt talk shit anymore but kept bitching about being put in to chip because he can't hold on to a fucking football

>tfw Tom is pretty much guaranteed to get a 6th ring when he pulls a Peyton Manning and goes to a different team and is carried to a superbowl by a fantastic defense

Edelman is above average at best. Elite : Julio, Antonio, Odell. He does have an elite TE Gronk.

I hope when you see this image that you'll still be able to sleep you cuck

This ring took a huge emotional toll on Brady. He's going on 40, It will probably be his last desu

if obj is elite then so is the edelman

julio, tony, memedell: 0 rings as primary WR
edelman:2 rings as primary WR

>edelman is not elite but all these other nigs are

really made me think
take your shit-tier opinion where it belongs

Before long Kraft will have to start ordering toe rings.

Then I guess it's a good thing that they bothered to play the second half.

>bart starr
GOAT

Please feel free to pull your head out of your ass whenever it is most convenient.

I love jules but you are fucking high if you think he's on the same level as Brown and Julio. Seriously, did you see that fucking sideline catch Julio made in the 4th? That wasn't luck, that was him going and making a play that a handful of other dudes could make. Edelman isn't one of them.

It's the year of the GOATs

Brady is 39 and fed is 37?

Very similiar

Do you guys ever stop to think about what Tom Brady is doing RIGHT now?

Did you see that play Edelman made with 3 DBs on him saving a ball from hitting the fucking ground?

You seriously mean to compare that to your standard dragging the second leg on an OB throw?

Oh thats right, you're the moron calling 3 primary WRs who will never win rings "elite" while Edelman is polishing his second. My bad.

BTW, Julio posted 81 yards to Eddie's 110.

Brady has played with two other elite offensive players in his career. Moss and Gronk. Neither of which were a part of a 25 point comeback. His defense played really good in the 2nd half, but he also dropped 31 points with a bunch of outcasts

Fuck this douchebag and his ugly bitch wife. I hope he gets captured by ISIS and then beheaded by ISIS. FUCK TOM BRADY!!!

please get this fuck out of the country.

I used to hate tom brady

after this game how can u deny his greatness

2 rings at 37 and 39.. Brady is the GOAT

fucking McNabb

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WEBM THEM SUPERBOWL MVP LITTLE VIDEO THEY PLAY WITH TOM BRADY THAT THEY PLAY ON FS1?

I've only known the game for a week and I know that you're a fucking dropkick. stay mad poofta

>ywn be Tom Brady

Why even live?

there is nothing to debate, this is now fact

PLEASE

federer is 35, iirc

it's still a good comparison considering at 35 most tennis player's careers are over

This is missing five asterisks.

>Wes Welker
>Randy Moss
>Rob Gronkowski
>not elite

>did you mean: indisputable?

>10 other players
>defense special teams and backups don't count

Gronk the only one there who won rings with Brady. And he didn't even play this owl.

>elite receivers

So, what's your excuse for the fifth ring, cuck?

>elite receivers

kek. Brady would have the reg season stats too if they consistently put elite receivers around him. But then he might not have 5 rings, so it's all good.

>elite receivers
besides randy moss none of his receivers were "elite"
>most picks
for being in the most playoff games

Thanks for the input Abdhul

Coin toss

this meme overtime game is going to make them adapt a college football style overtime. this team will be the only team to win by cointoss.

You realize that college rules are more unfair, right? The team that goes 2nd knows whether to go for it on 4th down/kick a field goal.

College teams that go on offense 2nd win like 65% of the time.

NFL teams that win the toss (under new rules format) win only 54% of the time, which is better than chess playing as white.

If you make it so that the second team gets a chance to rebut a touchdown, they'll have the same advantage spread that exists in college.

The NFL's current format is fine. The best thing the league could do is ease up on all the offensive rules that were instated during the 2000s and make the game more balanced between offense and defense. Bring it back to 2001-era rules (pre Manning/Polian rules committee changes) and with the current format it'd probably be a 50/50 shot of winning regardless of coin toss outcome.

Wes Welker was elite too, and it's not because "Moss was opening up the field for him" his best season was after Moss left.

Also he has the best TE ever in Gronk.

Of course of his 5 super bowl wins, only Gronk played in one. Edelman's pretty damn good though.

> Tom ever leaves NE

pipe dream, he's not coming to your shitty team

Brady won and its for fucking ever

Vinatieri missed two field goals that Super Bowl

>Leaving a situation where you'll always get that

New England will trade him like the 49ers got rid of Montanna

Because hes by far the most important

>tom leaving pats
Never happen. Even if he was 50 it would be (lebron leaving cavs)^999 levels of hate

>elite receivers

gronk didnt even play with brady this season lmao.

i doubted him. i honestly saw no way he was bringing it back 28-3. especially with that defense and shitty oline giving him no space to breathe but they got their shit together and gaylanta choked