My wife send these "work-out snaps" so some pals, saying its pretty normal and non-sexual

My wife send these "work-out snaps" so some pals, saying its pretty normal and non-sexual.

Whatdya think?

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.su/MBjYd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moar

lol work out snaps

--

>working out
>no shirt, no bra
>wearing nothing but pantsu

>not sexual
this is actually my fetish

Cuck lol

can I be your wife's friend?

Means you're sloppy seconds now

I think you've been cucked

What it her snapchat?

get out before it's too late

What is?

Hah well, probably not.

Yeah this is a normal thing girls do. Got about 30 snaps on my snapchat from different girls working out right now.

OP if your wife send me that. I will fuck her very hard... interested on cuckold?

hawt! keep them coming. more showing the better.

think of it like, if you're best mate's wife sent you this picture, would you not feel guilty

women and feminists want you to believe naked titties are not sexual (aka bra burnings, naked protests etc.) but they are and you are lining up for your other to launch into full cuck mode, which is basically bitch gets to sleep around and use you as an emotional safety. Fuck that shit, unless you are a cuck. If so, give up all hope cause there is nothing more degenerate than being a cuck.

Goebbels did nothing wrong

Amigo te gustan los trios? Porque creo que solo faltas tu..

--

Not giving her snapchat.

Im not sure really. probably not.

No I feel horny so I'd fap to it. Then I keep thinking she must want my dick

But why do tribal societies always have their titties out and the men don't pop big ol boners every time they see some?

that's fucked up. I just wanted to send her non-sexual pictures of me in sexual poses and close ups. it's totally cool. she'd get so many dick pics.

What work out is she suppose to be doing? Shes just lying down. That sounds like my kind of work out

love the panties
PLEASE tell me there's a good camel toe shot!

Its before and after pics.

I always wondered how much of what is sexual is learned vs. biological. I've been a boobs guy since I can remember. I know others are the same way about butts.

cuz they are nigras? those socities are where men can get down and dirty wherever and whenever... non naked titty societies are where woman can sleep consensually all the time cause the men never say no, your better off taking the approach of being more self controlled and not let women control you emotionally with sex. Oh and with girls sex is sex, there's no hugging or kissing or spending time together, their attitude is your using them for free for something a prostitute would get paid for. Bitches are fucked like that...

Mmmm butts. I hope OP posts some butts soon

Well you be the judge. Is it?

Fetishes are products of the subconscious

that's amazing!
keep it rolling

are the pals male or female?

also, I understand why you put a ring on it.. with a body like that, who wouldn't?

hot

aww.su/MBjYd

I don't think I'd be comfortable with it, but I don't know what your relationship is like.

I do know you should post more of her tits, though.

--

Bit of both. Well, one female. Two guys i think.

True that, yeah.

But its not just nigger societies, its all of the tribes. Native American, south american, asian, europeans too where it wasnt too cold to be naked. Titties being sexualized seems to be a byproduct of civilisation or saink

Be sus. The guys are fapping to the tits. Does she have a reason for not wearing a top?

damn! anymore with full crotch shots with panties like that?

Its how she works out.

I have an identical mole on my right arm.. am I your wife? also, do you have one of her tits that she's not laying down?

Yeah thats not a reason.

LMFAO! Does she also work out with a nigger dick in her ass? Fucking pathetic

OP there's no way you're this stupid and have a wife this hot. There's something going on

Are you a piece of shit slut that slings her nudes around?

You got cucked son

well... now that I think about it I am. I'm really skinny like her, but I remember more dick in the pictures I sent out.

Need a few more pics to confirm my suspicions

feet or gtfo, show them skankles

--
yeh why?

Post tits already.

She has a great body. Loving her tits especially. You got any dirtier pics? Her taking dick or getting cum on?

My girl sent this pic to my best friend as a tease. She said he can't see my hole anyway.

>"bestfriend"

Yes.

oh, please moar!
especially moar camel toe.
face shot?
any "shouldn't share" pics?

Nah well. dick-sucking pics is too brutal i'd say.

I have sent pussy shots like this to the woman's husband, pretending to be another woman. Husband hasnt realized that he is jerking to his wife while I am blasting me seed deep down in her.

I think I want your wife's snapchat

come on, one more camel toe?

Hows that`?

Any pics of her ass or pussy? Her body looks great and those tits are on point.

>workout
okay, ass ?

>Update

holy christ, that's incredible!
any moar?

>Well, one female. Two guys i think.
Will she be inviting you to the orgy?