/got/ general

Azor Jon

We agreed to quit making these while you were in the bathroom.

First for anal butt stink

From the other thread >Does anyone have any old /got/ copypastas?

>Im thinking the "Im sorry but did Robb Stark already lose?" tier ones

DON'T SUPPORT EARLY THREADS, ESPECIALLY LONG SHITTY MEME ONES

RIGHTFUL THREAD

Why is Sophie such a buttslut?

Cast her as Val

>what could go wrong?
DELET THIS, PLEASE!

>ywn rim the shit out of prime Sophie's perfect asshole

I bet it's all rammed and blown out now from miles of Tinder dick

Probably.

>still posting in thread made 15 minutes before bump limit
>posting in thread that was on page 7 when we finally got to bump limit
>posting in thread posted second

SHAME

>thread wars
autism
pure
autism

>He definitely didn't become king just because of who his mother or father was

No, he became king because the knights of the Vale saved his ass in a retarded suicidal battle and somehow people think Jon deserves the credit on the victory.

i would fucking rail her asshole so hard and deep

Stannis SHALL come back and cleanse the world of all the filth that stains it.

He's dead, get over it.

Why the fuck do people obsess over that kinslaying douchebag?

This previously shit tier thread is now for Goddess reaction photos

Why is she always oily as fuck these days? Is it a natural butt lube?

>the whole room smells like crusty buttsex

Did they have to fumigate it afterwards?

I think why it doesn't work is down to Dan and David's shitty writing more than anything. I feel like in a practical sense, when you consider the set of extroardinary circumstances which I'm certain is what they were going for, then I think it could happen but the execution is terrible.

It's kind of like Preston Jacobs said in his review, at the start of the season they seeded a very good reason why Jon could be declared KITN through Tormund saying "they think you're some kind of god" implying he could be a messiah figure like Dany but did nothing with it later.

It's bizarre because the dialogue regarding Jon's resurrection or what happened at Hardhome from people who didn't witness these things is so fucking lowkey, it's only "implied" they know or believe it. Brienne's line that "he's a bit brooding maybe, but that's understandable considering" or the fact no Northener accuses Jon of being a Night's Watch deserter or laughs at the Starks when they bring up the Army of the Dead/Night King or the impending invasion. No one questions it.

If they're actually aware of these things and buy into it, it's dumb but then bastard or not Jon should seem like a fucking legend. As a Northerner who has been asked to believe this madness about fighting the White Walkers, you're gonna be more eager to crown and rally behind a warrior who got resurrected and has seen the White Walkers than Sansa because that's just more exciting and it's no longer about squabbles between "rights" so much as much as this big showdown between the living and the dead.

D&D's failure is conveying these extroardinary circumstances properly as a factor. As well as making Jon a complete dumbass in the battle just to make Sansa look useful and trying to add "stakes", even though they probably knew before they figured out the details of the battle that Martin told them Jon will be King (likely through Robb's will). They're too stupid to realize painting him as a dumbass detracts from that.

>Degeneracy in a Goddess thread
An hero please

based Jon :)

>very good reason why Jon could be declared KITN through Tormund saying "they think you're some kind of god"

well it's not like the wildlings are the one who make jon KitN...

The lords don't know ( and probably wouldn't believe ) his ressurection.
And if they hear it was done by a servant of R'hllor they probably would EVEN LESS want him as king.

>Red Raloo in charge of rez'ing up a king in the north

>dat luk wen she seez ur deek xd

Saging because I don't want a thread war, but did you read the rest of my post? That's why I (or rather Preston) said that D&D "seeded" the idea with the Wildlings but they didn't exploit it like they could have because they made the resurrection so isolated with few eyewitnesses.

Then later I went on to explain how there are characters like Brienne and the Northern lords who clearly buy into the fact that Jon WAS resurrected and I listed some examples, it's just implied rather than actually brought up which is why the viewer gets so confused.

Brienne fully believes it and makes a comment about it to Sansa without any skepticism like she should. The Northern Lords don't question Jon deserting, because if he did they would have to bring up the fact that he was stabbed to death.

Even if we assume they don't we know they believe in the Night King and the White Walkers, otherwise they'd act like Jon is insane when he brings up about how "the true enemy won't wait out the storm, he brings the storm". Clearly they've been informed about it offscreen and that's an extroardnary claim, same for the resurrection.

I feel like based on the presentation, it's implied Northern Lords understand these two facts and it was a factor in why they elected Jon their leader. D&D were just too cowardly to write the actual dislogue of Jon having to convince them so it's all offscreen, which is the problem.

That's just my interpretation, anyway.

saging too (and last post in this thread, gonna go for other one next, I thought this one was real one when I posted in) but...
I think you're reading too much into it.

I don't think D&D had any real "northern lords motives" when they made Jon KitN. I think they just went "Well Jon was leading the north and they won so lets make him king yay!" without even thinking about it.

Or, even worse, they just made it happen becasue they want it to happen even if it's retarded.

Like Dany naming Tyrion hand of the queen.
If she was in character she would be more likely to execute him than to name him HotQ. She was already pondering to kill him before, she comes back and find out he's making deal with the slavers to ensalve people for 7 years.
She would kill him on the spot.

See how they treated other people who had ANYTHING to do with slavery?

But Tyrion, she names him hand. Despite him being a Lannister too. She has like twice the reasons to kill him yet she name him Hand, because showfags love that and don't question it; THey're both "good guys"! Why would they not be together?

I think it's the same level of stupidity and plot convenient bullshit that made them have the lords name jon KitN.

We can try to make sense of it... But that's akin to trying to make sense of the babbling of a mentally challenged person. Once in a while if you read much into it you might come to a conclusion taht something he said was very clevery... But it just happened among the retarded inane bullshit.

>saging

you must be new here

Preston got a mail order slant eye bride.