Hello user are you feeling down? Need a point in the right direction or just someone to talk to?

Hello user are you feeling down? Need a point in the right direction or just someone to talk to?

At the top of your post:
>advice
for well... advice
>hug
for a hug

Any user that gets trips will get a (somewhat good) tarot reading! Others can donate their trips.

Evening Sky. And everyone else.

Anything new tonight?

I'm just finding it hilarious with how bad I am at bowling. Fucking bowled a 39. Its embarrassing..

-EMT

Trips. Not a bad way to start a thread, Sky. Do a reading for yourself.

39? How does the scoring in bowling even work?

hmm... yeah I like bowling... but i'm either gutter balling or rolling strikes.... my first game on a league I played poorly then did so well the second game the judges thought I was sandbagging!

ooooh. I know... first user to request a tarot will get my trips!

Bump

Well. A perfect game is 300.

This seems like an accurate chart

200-300: PBA level
180-200: Semipro
140-180: Top amateur
120-150: Friday night league
Below 120: Novice
While I got 39... Fuck

Eh, I havent played in a longass time. We all kinda suck though...

I used to be OK. Now I am shite

-EMT

>Token Asian guy beats everyone.

A 6'4 Asian dude.... Tallest one of the bunch...

-EMT

Evenin' Sky! Sorry I'm late, i'm a little preoccupied.

Heya EMT, how was the arcade?

Natsume! Good to see you again~

Tank u ^ ^

Other than Sucking at Bowling, and the cheese on the pizza still being cold, not bad at all. Alot of import stuff. Some of which Im not complete shit at.

-EMT

how to beat your zombie dolls ?

Check'd! That's a pretty tall Asian dude!

Heya Rock, good to see you too! Haven't seen one of your threads in a while. Do you guys take turns or something?

Yea...

The heights for us were like 5'11 5'10 5'8 6'4 (In bowling order...) Also he;s a bigger guy in general.

-EMT

Burn em

Heya!

... umm there are so many questions I would as a follow up to this... but I think has the right idea...

Still got 1 set of trips to give away here first user to request gets my (pretty good) tarot reading!

hello avatarfrens how have you been

O Hai, Sky!
-SouthPaw

trust me i keep bombing but its not worth in the end

Very preoccupied!

This guy gets it hehe... how are you tonight?

Git tripped on acid with them instead

Uh... I'll just say good.
How are you?

Ew, the pizza wasn't cooked? I would've taken it back.

And I know right? The amount of imported arcades are crazy!

It has been a while hasn't it? Yeah, we kinda do take turns, depending on what's going on.

How are you doin' though?

How's the evenin' goin?

Doin' ok. How 'bout you?

why

Y not

I ... see. Well I"m around to talk if you want too. Hopefully you'll take what Louise said into mind. I agree completely with her advice.

Lots of FFXIV!

drugs are bad mmkay?

Mhmm! So how is it that you all coordinate this? Is there some kind of secret meetup, or...?

I'm doing okay. Just got home to be pleasantly surprised by an avatar thread. It's slow, but it's a nice place to hang out!

The pizza was cooked and crispy. Just the cheese was cold still.

And yea. I seemed to have a knack for one of the Racing imports. It was some Initial D game. The thing is designed for much smaller people. I'm 5'11 and had trouble fitting comfortably...

-EMT

It depends on who's available to do it. I don't do this often myself so slow is okay. I'm glad you enjoy it!

oh my! Initial D.... it's been awhile.

Ah, not bad!

Aha, no, no. We have a discord, so we can keep in touch and stuff.

(Sorry it I'm slow, I'm a little preoccupied)

Literally how??

And i saw one of those when I went to mine, but i didn't play. I'm shorter than you I think, so it might work better for me ^^;

preoccupied? why havent sucked enogh dick today?

Maybe... My Ankle actually started to hurt once I really got into the game. Almost beat my friend. We traded places like 20 times in the one race...

Never saw it. Not into Anime and or manga. The game was good though.

-EMT

Also, fuck if I know the Cheese... Small 8 inch pie. All good, except for the cold cheese...

Also, Amazing. 50k sq foot arcade shoved into a mall...

-EMT

Ah, okay! I think I gotcha. A little inefficient, dontcha think? A rotation would be more effective.

It's okay. A Discord, huh? But what's the point of that if you have threads to communicate through?

You've put them out of work! They've obviously been busy looking for jobs.

This thread is bullshit. Doesn't even answer fucking serious questions.

wanna help me?

I"m good thanks!

I'm actually getting ready for work as I type this.

Perhaps one should be asked?

Whatcha want help with?

Which serious questions are you referring to?

What do you need, user?

So is this the shitty alice thread or what?

Only if you're truly in need, user.

how to beat your zombie dolls ?

why are they gifs?

I'll have to apologize for Sky. In her haste, she forgot to pour some tea.

Please check my trips

Your chart is way off. Its more like:

280-300: PBA
250-300: Semipro
200-250: Top amateur
150-250: Friday night league
100-150: Novice
Below 100: Goes once a year

hi yall hows it going

haven't been around for a good bit

how to beat her zombie dolls ?

Only Sonata is allowed to pour me tea. Sorry

Meh, Then theres me, below 50, bowls one a decade (Literally)

I'd need more context to say for sure, but I'd recommend a shotgun and some land mines.

I don't understand how anyone could be that bad. Are you unable to roll a ball straight?

Hello. So you're a rarity around here too?

Picky. Sky is a gracious host, now you should learn to be a gracious guest. You're in her thread.

>Advice
I keep spending my money on other people. Nephews, girlfriends, people in need. Is this a bad thing? I feel like there's a mental disorder behind it

hey how've you been?

I am miserable as I always am. I don't need advice because no advice can fix me. I don't need a hug because physical contact makes me bug out knowing no human being does anything without ulterior motives. So. Yeah. I'm miserable but there is nothing for it

Also check my trips

Probably.. I Coulda just been having a bad game too

Not DIRECTLY related to Alice, but most of us are loosely connected to her and I'm active in places she is. Tonight is just slow slow slow I'm afraid.

oh my.... I DID forget the tea!!!!

oh my... perhaps your tarot reading will help then!

you fool... ehrm I mean THE fool: You may have jumped to conclusions in too quickly in your haste do beat them

2 Cups one knight: ummm wait... oh oh! Umm you may need to slow down your heated emotions may clog up your actions, take your time figuring out your next step.

The guy with a magic stick: Keep looking for options otherwise you'll just end up angry!

so my option is.... nuclear strike impending!

oh, no one has yet claimed my trips... you could if you ask for them E>

hallo!

Disorders are defined by problematic behavior. Is this behavior causing you problems? I mean... I tend to do the same.. I spend very little money outside of bills on myself, but it brings me happiness.

what have you tried? There are endless options if one keeps trying.