H/fur in the early morning is never a bad thing

h/fur in the early morning is never a bad thing.
So get in here!

Anyone?

Lurking. Please continue.

Alright

Would be able to bring the thread higher if I had a hand.

But that means that I actually post and stuff. Eww.

Im also not at the mental capacity, nor have the patience to keep solving captchas

Posting = Higher thread = more people = more posts

This means you can lurk later

>not using legacy captcha

Nice thumbnail

Oops. Well fuck.

Where is anyone?
Yesterday there were tons of people on around this time.

Dunno. I want that strapon femanon back. :(

More snek babes

Im just dumping w/e is on my phone to help instead of lurk. Dont have much left as it is.

>2 Posters
Holy shit

Yeee boi!

Yeah
Was about to call it quits till poster 3 arrived

I'm not coming back, you hear me? I only fap to human girls with massive diccs now. Fuck you fucking furfags, you fucking ruined me. Delete this thread now, and quit fucking tempting me you shitlords

And thats it for my phone. If it was at my PC like last night id have a fuckload of stuff.

Come, user. Embrace her...

Thanks for your contribution, pic related is how much I have

>ruined
Thats a strange way of spelling "Improved"

Jesus dude. I used to have that much but then people started trying to go through my phone so I took most of it off.

This thread is finally rolling!

WHYYYYYYYYYY????

I have it all on Dropbox because it's easiest to get to that way, the app has its own security feature where you can add a passcode and use your fingerprint

Hah. someone must have enjoyed this one last night... Either that or a huge coincidence.

I've got tons on my pc, I source most of it from my phone. I upload and then delete off my phone when I get to around 1,000 then the cycle begins anew.

Half of these are recycled from yesterday.

I saw it but i've had it for a while now

Plus if I ever do wanna keep some on local storage on my phone, Samsung has a pretty neat encrypted private mode on the S7

Well, if it was good enough to save then Id say it was a job well done.

I used to have one, and then it got stolen. The store near me didnt have them in stock so I got stuck with a Motorola Droid Turbo 2.

Someone look at this and say they don't like it, I dare you. I double dare you, motherfucker!

Aw sorry bout your S7, I heard the Turbo 2 is a tank though, how's your experience with it?