>lady walks up to me
>says "I'm going to take care of you"
>she actually pays for my 15 dollar haircut
>instant feels take over me like a Somali pirate takes a freighter
>say thanks a million times and ask her name and number so I could pay it back
>she says no, just help someone in need like she did me
>literally want to cry now
>leave barber shop with feels deeper than the Mariana Trench

I was very surprised that people like that still exist. Thanks lady, you made my entire week.

Shadow hide you, user

you let a woman cut your hair?

That's awesome, user, something similar happened to me on public transport. Some chick actually paid for my bus fee when I realized I didn't have the money to pay the nigger asking, made me believe in some sense of karmatic protection.

You couldn't afford a $8 haircut? you pathetic waste of life.

I do stuff like this sometimes too and say the same shit.

By all the good left in the world you better start paying it forward every now and then or I will think bad things about you.

>$8
Sorry you can't fucking read, maybe someone can pay for you to learn how to read.

Yea, this lady didn't know me one single bit, yet she didn't mind shelling 15 bucks out for a total stranger. Really made me think tbh

Well, I gave a dominoes pizza driver my last 3 dollars as a tip not long ago.. so maybe it came back around?

And no one is surprised that people like you still exist. You are the personification of every piece of shit that has walked on Earth. I would never walk into an establishment and request a service that I knew I could not pay for.

This. You better get that job and go back and pay for that haircut, I don't give a shit that the other lady covered it.

Yea, I'll half agree with you. I did offer to pay it back though. I TRIED to get her info so I could. I don't just walk in places expecting other people to pay for me. I did it so I could get a job and better my financial situation.

I tried, she wouldn't give me her name or number to pay it back

>That's awesome, user
are you fucking kidding me? stupid piece of shit user goes in in total bad faith to STEAL from an honest merchant, then flat out lies and deceptively acts like he doesn't understand why his cheap, broke ass card is rejected (he admits he knows that it will be), the fucking cashier was probably feeling like SHIT and nervous thinking she's the one screwing up because only sociopaths would lie and steal and feign innocence as op has, and you fucking congratulate him? he fucking laughs at you and stab you and steal from you even if you only had one dollar because that's what selfish, prick, liar, sociopaths do.

fucking millennials for sure. both of you stupid entitled fucks. DROP FUCKING DEAD BOTH OF YOU.

this. at least there's someone else here with a sense of decency and common sense. fuck you op i'd put a fucking beat down on you and your shitty haircut if i ever saw you, you fucking cock sucking faggot piece of shit. die tonight. this stupid fuck acts like he's noble because he lies, gets a sucker to pay his bill, then lies again as if he'll pay the woman back. fucking selfish sociopath.

This.

Kek

u r a dik

made you think about how much more you can steal from people. you're next mother fucker. watch your back.

Well, thanks for your opinion. I mean, I'll agree on some parts. I'm not someone who preys on the goodness of strangers. I went in there knowing I couldn't pay, but with the hopes of coming back at a later time to pay it. I had every intention to pay the lady back, but she wouldn't give me her information to do so. I asked several times for it. I planned to leave my information with the barber shop so if I didn't return, they had a way to report/call me. I don't expect you to believe me, but whatever floats your boat captain.

>but she wouldn't give me her information to do so.
and gee why do you think that was? she was dumb apparently but not a total idiot. she knows your millenial lying ass is full of shit and she didn't want to risk your pathological lying ass to continue to milk her for more money in the future with your obvious lies. you're trump jr. for trying to spin this pathetic story into something inspirational. can't wait until you get fucked over and cry about how unfair the world is. it's so great until you have to take it in the ass. fucking faggot.

I wasn't trying to make it inspirational, it was more of a thank you to someone who helped me out when I needed it. You're turning this into something it isn't. You're so angry about it that it makes me think you're reaction b8. Who the fuck gets this mad about something someone did that they don't know or care about?

>Be me at a party
>want beer but I don't have enough money
>decide to try anyway, go to bar and give the bartender like half of beer cost in coins
>see her putting beer on a glass and looking at the money
>ohsit.jpg
>comes back and gives me the beer
>gives me the money back and says "here's your change" while smiling at me
mfw