Legs and feet thread my dudes

legs and feet thread my dudes

bonus for creep

Other urls found in this thread:

nanachat.io/14zx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seen her lots who is she

Megan

love her pale legs and thick thighs, she a friend?

>is she your friend
doesn't matter

pale and thick is a great combo haha. not too much anymore. Were good friends in high school, snapped these pics when I visited her near the end of college

well great pics gets my dick hard A+++

true but post a pic faggot

happy you enjoy her as much as i do

any with diff nail polish?

most of what I have is that yellow, but I have some peach too

nice, what a good foot slut

what I'd give to have Megan place her feet on my face

ever get her shoes or socks or anything?

i did have one encounter with her feet. we were in a room alone together after she had just done a ton of walking. she took off her socks and shoes which immediately caught my attention. to my luck, she went to the next room. as soon as she was out of sight i grabbed her socks. they had a smell, not very strong but not bad, but what caught me off guard was how wet they were. they were actually soaked in her sweat. i kept sniffing one while i put the other in my mouth to suck on it, after a few seconds i put them both back. I like this pic bc its her putting those footies back on after i enjoyed them

hot feet and sandals moar

Damn, these feet are gorgeous

Amazing

holy fuck, do you have anymore pics of her feet?

MOAR sandals please!

damn thats hot you're super lucky

I'd suck her sweaty socks all day if she'd let me

anyone else get feet wins back in the old msn days? when I was a kid and I first discovered my fetish I used to convince girls to show me their soles on cam (idk how the fuck I did it i usually made up something on the spot) i screenshotted them and fapped so fucking hard it was amazing, sometimes i even jerked off while they were talking to me with their feet up

this one girl who i really liked ( she wasn't super attractive but she was very cute and tomboyish) would always make stupid faces when she showed her feet and it would piss me off but make me so hard at the same time

i didn't keep them because i didn't have much foresight back then but jesus christ it's the hardest i ever fapped in my life

My god me too

didnt know i had my fetish in those days, that woulda been cash as fuck

such a beautiful girl with beautiful feet

hnng

mfw i'll never get to see feet like that again

MOARRRR PLEASE

holy HNNNNGGGGG, MOAR of her in those sandals bro

she seems so wholesome god she has me hard as fuck

cute wholesome girls always have the best feet, and you always feel guilty for fapping to their little feets

I would fuck and breed her until the end times

I don't lol, every time I fap to her feet I just want more

She is a goddess

She's on the left

bump

I used to convince a very close friend of mine to sit with her soles propped up on her chair facing the webcam in exchange for me doing her homework, she had the cutest little soles and didn't understand the concept of a foot fetish, we were both 15

more of these?!

Wow. Worthless.

please tell me you still have those files

random save not sure if more

MODS

You are retarded. Nothing he said insinuated that was the pics he mentioned.

i was too scared to save them in case she ever saw them, i kept fapping to them then deleting them then recovering the files until eventually i couldn't recover them anymore (worst day of my life)

her feet were beautiful and slender yet she had plump toes, similar to pic related her soles were so pink, i'm blessed to be able to remember them so vividly, i've dreamed about them

actually retarded

nanachat.io/14zx

You sir are a lucky man

more of these plz, want to cum on them

this toe/foot shape is my favorite. more tops?

Only one I got. Her feet were fucking great too. I got to smell them a few times and she loved her feet to be rubbed.

idk who the girl is it's just someone i saved, i think someone mentioned she's a suicide girl? not sure sorry user, would love more myself

fat plump big toes are my weakness too

Creepshot of my gf

I have to crop one of my girls. No one ever cares much but they are the perfect pair imo. Give me a sec and please rate

The thing that made it hot was the fact that she had no idea, she would make a dumb tongue face while she showed her soles and it would piss me off yet turn me on at the same time, i loved fapping to her pretty soles with her dumb face with her tongue sticking out

Those feet need some tlc user

You bet. And I'd give them it, but we've been dating only for a short while, don't wanna freak the poor girl out just yet

chubby feet on a slim girl like this get me hard as a fucking rock i need fucking MOAR

True, just offer to rub her feet then ease into it. I'm sure she'd love for you to do it

Glad you like. She gets me hard too

Rate em. Fucked up nail polish and all

Took me two years to get mine OK with it. Started out with foot rubs and setting one on my cock while I rubbed the other. Then moved to more risky stuff. She figured it out when I started doing it naked and getting hard. No she strokes my cock with them

Red is her color. Pale skin red toes fuck yes. Well done open to heels would be perfect. Black or nude color

Cute toes but the flat foot thing weirds me out

These are very nice.

Red is her colour and she knows it. Has an arch like you wouldn't believe too. Can't wait to lick and fuck these.

Start slow and warm her up man, you will enjoy it

Sleep creep of my gf. Moar?

That's awesome,my wife is totally turned on by the fact that i love her feet and lets me do anything i want to them.

lets see tops user. you ever cum on them?

plz continue

It took me 4 years for no holds barred Kek

mmm those fat toes need drenching

Yummy tender thighs...

Its what I'm trying to do. I'm already at the occasional-kiss-on-the-foot stage

Why not just tell her you wanna fuck her feet. Its what i did and ive gotten footjobs ever since.

Only once, she didnt like it but she rubs my cock with her feet all the time

Kek these almost look self shot. Are you the actual owner of these feet and acting like its your bf that took the pics?