Why do so many women hate being treated well...

Why do so many women hate being treated well. 2/3 of my last relationship said I was being to nice to them and they don't understand why I would want to be with them as they are bad people. Are there any women who actually like themselves who aren't psychotic?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you such a goddamned nigger?

Niggas gonna nig

>Why do so many women hate being treated well. 2/3 of my last relationship said I was being to nice to them and they don't understand why I would want to be with them as they are bad people. Are there any women who actually like themselves who aren't psychotic?
of course not

It's aggravating I don't know how married men do it. Funny enough I can't count how many married men have told me to just get a dog

Ok I pick intelligent and good looking.

Welcome to crazy.....

intelligent and good looking. unstable bitches are fun to fuck with and manipulate.

No, I didn't choose emotionally unstable.

are you retarded

You didn't choose emotionally stable either, so good luck

You did, if you picked those two because you're on the opposite side of the triangle.

My wife is all 3. Not the MOST attractive but reasonably good looking. They are out there trust me.

Good looking and emotionally stable.
>muh intelligence

All women start getting ugly around 35. They can use plastic surgery to try to delay it but then they end up looking plastic and ugly. Tits sag, butts sag, faces get jowls and wrinkles.

Honestly, just find someone you can hold a conversation with and who you don't have to worry about killing your dog in your sleep. In 15-20 years it won't matter anyway, all women age like milk. Just get someone who isn't a landwhale and who you don't actively hate being around and you'll do well.

The triangle implies that when a female is intelligent, she must also be either good looking or emotionally unstable.

Trust me emotionally stable is the most important one. Girls who lack that will ruin your life and then probably cheat on you, the other faults are just disappointing.

People who think they found someone with all three always end up going through a nasty divorce after they find out their ex was a psycho all along.

>TFW been there and have the legal fees to prove it

i dont mind outing intelligence. i would prefer to be superior in that regard. i just really like unstable bitches.

This. My wife is 32 and her beauty is fading but that's never stopped the sex from being enjoyable and it likely won't fit a long time. She still eats right, stays active, doesn't smoke, and just generally cares about her body so as long as you're not with some lazy blubbery cunt the looks thing doesn't matter that much. But if she's crazy or stupid.... then you gotta problem my friend.

You know what, you are retarded. You deserve a crazy bitch.

You can't say the triangle didn't warn you, bro.

Or its a post op tranny

That's because most people who think they've found someone with all 3 have no idea what someone with all 3 is actually like and they're just engaging in some really strong wishful thinking.

Women like bastards. No point in trying to get why. Just learn to play the part.

yeah but you'll never meet em posting your dick on Sup Forums in the middle of the night hth

>i would prefer to be superior in that regard.
Exactly.
It is hard to tell with this graph though as not everyone who is unintelligent behaves the same way, some are quiet, some are obnoxious and loud.
Like how emotionally unstable could just mean crying a lot or going full crazy.

Good looking and emotionally stable. I can do the thinking

exactly. the graph is ambiguous. when i say i like unstable women, i dont be i like ones that would snap and cut off my dick or cheat on me. i mean ones fucked emotionally beyond belief that they can only rely on their humble master (me) for support. makes me feel superior and nice.

Its even more fun when they only have 1 of them, been there and done that.

Yeah I'm actually 100% the same tbh.
Good luck user, you've got a supreme taste in womenz

>Good luck user, you've got a supreme taste in womenz
you too :*

>or emotionally unstable.
learn to read fucking retard get off this site NOW

>Why anyone would pick emotionally stable
You might as well have an angle that says "boring sex." Yeah the drama sucks - but you know you can be just as dramatic as her and have a fun trainwreck of a relationship!

>fun
this is another incentive. the relationship isnt predictable and boring. adds some fuel to the fire and gets shit goin.

Until she cheats on your or "forgets" to use her birth control and wants to keep the baby

>Are there any women who actually like themselves who aren't psychotic?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: They are out there but are Epic Rare and quickly snapped up by rich Chads. You have better odds of winning the lottery or being struck by lightning to even meet one, let alone date one.

(see this)

Crazy chick = crazy sex is a myth.

because emotionally unstable = crazy. definitely. in all cases.

Possibly get some good sex, and or possibly get some fun std's or ruin the rest of your life or damage your property not thanks. Just saying you can never tell what type of crazy she is

Yes, correct. Do you want a star?

i feel sorry for you. you must have encountered some horrible women to have this level of ignorance and bias. dont give up hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc

> Ignorance
> Bias
Pick one.

>he thinks this pic has merit
Man, you're such a faggot.

It does have merit, but its very stereotypical and doesn't even list its sources

or i can pick both? they arent mutually exclusive.

Why don't you capitalise or use punctuation?

REKT

Being "too Nice" means something else than you think.
Whereas it is great to be a nice person, the girl means to say that you are not challenging nor exciting enough.
It means that "too much of your personnality is just only being nice" -> you're actually a bit boring.

imo

Dude, you've been wrong from the beginning. You're a dickwad man, sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Reality is western society tells women its okay to be a lay about who uses people. And being pretty matters more then anything. So naturally be prepared for shit.

because im a lazy cunt and prefer to type efficiently. why does it matter on a place like Sup Forums?

Why does it matter anywhere then? That attitude is what's wrong with modern society. Laziness.

>he thinks poorly xonstructing sentences is efficient
Faggot.

The perfect partner -- as in the partner perfectly imagined to indulge your wishes -- is a contradiction in terms. Suppose she (assuming it's a she) is good looking, sane, smart, and generous. Then she'd be too sane and too smart to waste all her talents on pleasing a selfish jerk. Doesn't happen.

Someone constantly being nice to you is stressful because, if you're not selfish, yous start to feel an emotional debt to them.

In a long term relationship you naturally fall into a rhythm of how often someone does the dishes versus how often someone scrubs the toilet, and things get done without attention being called to it, or without someone having to bring something up. Everyone just pulls their fair share and you move forward as a unit.

If someone is too nice to you, it gradually makes you feel like you're a worthless piece of shit who can't keep up. It's honestly exactly like a credit card, you see all this wonderful stuff coming you're way, but in the back of your mind, you keep tallying if you can keep your emotional debt even without interest running wild and turning you into a slave.

So when someone is too nice, they really come across as a predatory lender. They're giving you this attention and affection, but you can't ever escape the feeling that something is coming for you down the line. That there's a due date for repayment on this kindness. And while a guy who just expects a blowjob after a few dates is kinda d bag, at least he's being upfront and honest about what he'll give and what he'll take. When someone is unquestionably nice without asking anything in return, there's a sense of dread when you wonder what the hell is coming for you.

Someone giving too much is just not how any social interactions are supposed to work.

*constructing

kek

>why does it matter on a place like Sup Forums
>why does it matter anywhere
nice fucking utter dodge and strawman. literally used daddy tactics just then.
because threads get dumped? aslong as you fucking autistic cunts can understand, its all good.
not having to think about properly constructing a sentence and abbreviating text = efficiency.
fucking hell this is funny.

Just pretty.

Another example of women not taking responsibility.

sorry my dude. wrong reply. here's your (You)

Good points there !

Bit angry there mate. Bit of projecting there too. I'm happy that you've learned to strawman this Summer little fella. Good for you!
lolz

That mad you can't even get your shit together? kek

>he thinks you have to *think* about it
You must really suck.

people who are easily convinced by societal norms and who rely on consensus are weak and idiotic. if society makes women shit, so be it. atleast the exceptions are proven to be intelligent women who can think on their own.

Thanks, because I have literally picked two of these.

Yes, it's quite clear he does suck.

"Sentence construction and punctuation is sooo hard I don't do it because it slows me down." - That one knob in this thread.

no refuting my argument and offering a rebuttal, simply _just_ insults. my point is invalid because i fucked a tag or because i seem angry... over text. u say im projecting; i say you're assuming.

im not satisfying your autistic longing for proper grammar.

>women
>intelligent
pick one

I'm not all those people dude. The difference between you and I is that I don't give a flying fuck what you think. You're floundering. Like a fish out of water gasping for air.

That's all.

I'll pick the bottom two options. Intelligence will make them stay out of the kitchen

I doubt you're satisfying anyone.

Idgaf about your argument, you act like sensible English writing is the hardest ahit in the world.

*shit

user... Its never BECAUSE you're TOO nice to them. That's a nice way of saying they're just not that into you and by that they mean there's a chad in the midst.

OP, if you're still here, would you care to describe yourself so I can diagnose your ills? I'm IQ 170 and my advice is gaurenteed to change your life.

>I don't give a flying fuck what you think.
automatically contradicted by the existence of your reply.

thank you for cementing my point that you are just giving insults, but i will admit that was good.

>you act like sensible English writing is the hardest ahit in the world.
i think you are just a bit insane and are assuming shit that dont exist.

nigger when you bother correcting your comment that i already understand, you just flood the thread with trash.

Ill give you the secret my friend.

Woman misbehave when they need to be fucked.

thats it.... thats all there is too it.

So all this nice guy shit isnt the same as fucking them.

Do you understand this?

You must be upset about my corrections bitch boy. Too bad for you, so nice for me.

Yeah, you definitely seem upset.

The top+ right are impossible to find.

It's not. But I imagine that's probably hard for someone with your limited capacity to comprehend.

>Doesn't want to expend effort/
>Goes to this effort to try to communicate his feelings.

What the fuck are you even doing?

I honestly think that's what guys don't get. They don't get that there's this organic kind of math to a relationship, and they try to over quantify things.

So when someone is being aggressively nice it comes across as them being in severe emotional debt.

alright, im just going to deduce that i fell for bait. no one can be this dense. good on you cunts. you imitated autism to the nth degree.

how about you use greentext so i understand exactly which part of my comment you are replying it?

What if you fuck them daily but they still misbehave?

i dont want to waste time in typing because i want to reply faster. hope that answers your question.

And he's still going!

I can barely understand you bitch boy, but you don't seem happy. GOOD.

"The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights. A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them. – But this fundamental defect which I have said they possess, together with all that is associated with it, gives rise to falsity, unfaithfulness, treachery, ingratitude, etc. Women are guilty of perjury far more often than men. It is questionable whether they ought to be allowed to take an oath at all."

No, it doesn't answer anything. Your huge response shows the exact opposite of what you're claiming.

You're full of shit.

As far as I can tell, there are at least 3 or 4 people in this thread that think you're a dickhead.
That's something you may want to look into.