So my car seems to be leaking oil near the right front tire, but my fluid levels dont seem to change...

so my car seems to be leaking oil near the right front tire, but my fluid levels dont seem to change. can anyone help me?

Could be your headlight fluid.

you certainly came to the right place for assistance.

what about my blinker fluid?

It's water from running your ac probably

your blinker fluid is leaking. you need to get that renewed

Yeah buy a new car

Brake fluid? Check all fluid levels.

This. It may not be engine oil, if the brake light comes on fucking pull over.

Why did they chop his dick off.

it's a tire valve fluid leak. your tire valve cap has sprung a leak -- auto shop sells them for like 50c

Its a/c condensation

you'r obviously not golfer dude.

maybe rack and pinyon (power steering)

Shouldn't >>/o/ be sufficient in helping out with this?

No, I'm not a golfer dude. I was wondering why the cut his dick off.

colour and smell?

had the same problem, deleted system32 and had no leaks after that.

Could it just be condensation from your AC compressor running off oil seepage from your engine block?

Verify what the fluids viscosity, color and smell is.

Brown and it smells like human shit

> Verify what the fluids viscosity, color and smell is.

That's what she said.

Ok, now check the fluid coming off the car.

What kind of car? What engine?

burnt transmission fluid

Then if I were you, Id get tested. not for STDs but for stupid. Real men do not fuck stanced civics

92 Camry and it's got a 5.9 cummins or something like that. Not too good with engines.

axle seal leaking more than likely. check trans fluid level. you're welcome.

The Trans is on the drivers side.

Gear oil does smell pretty awful, possible differential leak if you're front wheel drive. Probably oil tho. Pics dude, pics.

It's break or power steering. Motor oil and trams oil comes from the center of the car

> The Trans is on the drivers side.

That's what she said.

i think it is the brake fluid. i just checked and its low. the light is also on.

also ignore the other guy pretending to be

Check the CV boot on that side, if its soaked and bloated in the fluid he is correct.

>92 camry
>a fucking cummins
please be true

pretending to be me*

I'm actually not sure what it is. Please ignore this guy pretending to be me.

ITT: user is a mechanic

It's like a cummins or a powerstroke or something. Like I said, not too good with engines.

are you sure it's oil?? taste it!
Then don't park where everyone walks their dog

stop hijacking my thread, asshole

are you hitting on me thinking im a Femanon?

I'm getting real sick of your shit. Please just leave me thread. You're not funny or cool. I just want to know what is wrong with my Camry.

Just say its a 1.6l 20v 4A-GE DOHC L4 Engine so he can get his autistic jollies.

Its AC condensation probably.

No I checked it. It's a 7.3 liter dohc power stroke.

Could be hydraulic fluid from the brakes.

Seriously, if itnis brake fluid dont risk driving. It goes from spongy but manageble braking to nothing in about 4 presses. Happend to me once, on the highway, took a turn off and went straight through the red light and up onto the opposite kerb trying to take a corner at about 85kph. Scary as fuck

You're car is old as fuck. Problem solved.

Heres a picture of the oil thats leaking

Someone cut your brake line, you're dead now.

its just below the min line. i probably shouldnt drive to work tomorrow should i

Try running your brake pads so low you actually slip a brake pad out of your caliper and have to drive home step down shifting an auto & E-Braking to stop 12 mi. from home.

God I'm a fucking moron...

Could be your headlight fluid. Check and report back.

Could also be a leaking pisser pump.

Clean up the area. Start your car and pump the brakes a dozen times. Report back.

Its too pale to be motor oil, and that looks like moisture contamination. Confirmed Power Steering if your need A LOT of force to turn your cars steering wheel at a dead stop.

i had to do something similar in an '84 volvo 240 DL stationwagon when it shit itself. Had to drive like 8 miles home without powersteering (which i never realized is absolutely essential, i had to absolutely put my full weight on the wheel to turn it) or brakes, had to use the e-brake to stop, took me almost an hour to go what normally takes 15 minutes. fun times

it's almost always a leaking pisser pump, easy fix if op was a man.

Not motor for sure.

well its not oil i can tell you that its either brake or transmission fluid if its brakes you lines have a pin hole in them get that fixed NOW. if its transmission fluid it could be a bad seal poor a quarter cup of brake fluid into the transmission dip and that should swell your seals up and fix it

Poison Advice. Take it to a mechanic. not a btard

Turning my wheel is easy at a dead stop. I think it may indeed be the brake fluid

I imagine a 65 thunderbird with no powersteering and wet Drums. True story

yeah I totally get the mental image.

Can confirm it is headlight fluid, you can stop it from leaking by sending 21 jiggawatts to your flux capacitor

DISCLAIMER: I am not nor will ever be a car expert or even someone with a cursory knowledge about cars

A newfag would shit themselves at 25mph.

power steering fluid...

oh god i imagine that was much worse, pretty sure the thunderbird is way heavier than the volvo, although the volvo was no lightweight.
i dunno about him, but i didnt go over 25 at all, think i hit 20 max. you never realize just how effective brakes are at doing their job until you don't have them. momentum is a scary thing, 20 mph + the weight of a car is a shitload of momentum

my Sup Forumsrethren, that is how you troubleshoot.
Occam's Razor: Cheapest fix first before throwing money at parts. Dont buy a goddamn transmission to fix a flat tire like some people.

seriously brake fluid fix is the oldest in the book for bad seals you 13 year old little twat and im not telling him to fix his own brake lines since i doubt he has the tools or knowledge to bend the piping and if the leak is near his tire i doubt it can be cut and spliced easily and not every fucker here has the money to have an over payed college drop out fuck around on his car and probably fuck it up worse while selling him the dumbest unnecessary shit they can think of.

This guy's advice is solid, juat don't put brake fluid in your transmission. Check your fluid levels, if brake fluid is low, get your brake lines fixed. If transmission fluid is low, pretty sure your fucked but take it to a mechanic.

the brake fluid is low the transmission fluid is fine

If that's true, get it fixed asap.

will do.

thanks for all the help anons. you probably saved me from dying in a car crash

Sounds like you chose the cheapest mechanic, had a bad experience and now blame the world for your poor judgement.

>>Toxic millennial logic detected.

If it's just a hose it shouldn't be too expensive. Good luck.

Check your brake fluid bro.

im not him or anyone on the thread but just in case you even consider driving it, please don't. just a random user who doesnt want you to have a crash because you WILL if your brake fluid is compromised

thanks user

yeah i dont plan on driving it now. i was actually going to use it to go on like an hour (each way) drive tomorrow, but thats not happening now

i took the time to learn how to fix my own shit and not let fuck wads who try and sell me every fucking treatment they have when they dont do shit for the engine but burn your valves out quicker or are useless to actually get unless its an extreme case which it never is

One of these things is not like the other... one of these things is FUCKED.
>>This Anons advice

wow a picture of a fucking oil cap gasket that sure is a fucking good argument. good job you really got me how about you go look up what a transmission seal actually is before you keep looking like a dumb ass. ps if you have leak out of that you have blown your head gasket something this butt hurt user has done

Another tranny post?
I remember when /b was cool.

No fucking way its a 7.3l cummins. Its a I4 16v DOHC. I would say 1.8 or 2.0L.

Nobody on an anonymous imageboard where traps, lolis and fat chicks get posted daily is impressed with your self-proclaimed mechanical bravado.

Now thats funny!

and nobody is impressed with your lack of knowledge on the thread topic at hand because its assumed thank you for proofing the norm please return to your trap worship

It sounds like your brakes are leaking. Brake line, master cylinder, bleeder open. Get it fixed before driving again, and if you need to drive it, top off brakeak fluid before every drive. It will be only a matter of time before something goes to shit and you will lose all braking in car.

Seriously dude. People on Sup Forums come from all walks of life. There is bound to be mechanics here

That Nissan is pretty cool

he is just pissed off because he is being distracted from sucking fat trap dick

>oil cap gasket

Failing this hard. Picture you claim to be an oil cap is actually a power steering reservoir cap.

you have a bad caliper

ok got me on that but you still posted it while the discussion was on transmissions either way has nothing to do with seals mentioned or the leak op was dealing with

Same guy. He even hijacked the trap joke.

>>Ronery troll detected

it's even got a valve body cover. Troll harder.

wow you got me i never claimed to be more than one person figured it was pretty fucking obvious it was one guy calling out the but hurt trap cuck but please continue this is proofing to be a good time killer

so you post parts for a transmission filter?

spelled 'butt' faggot.

I'm glad you got nothing better to do than this right now. It gives me drive in real life to know you are entertained by my being entertained by you.

Excuse me while I do what you can't- Go outside and have friends and turn off my computer.

Peace!

well seeing as its 1 in the morning have fun crying at the end of your drive way wishing you had some friends and didnt live with your parents