What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

DELT THIS

I legit got nightmares as a kid from this fucker

Looking back, it seems ridiculous that I was scared of Gooey Gus as a kid.

I would totally buy a replica today if there was one.

I didn't know anyone else knew about this little monstrosity besides me.

Same here, it's the stupidest monster ever. A purple blob wearing a leather jacket but holy hell I had nightmares for years.

this

He was MAD

STEAMIN' MAD

the plot line started so innocently, but then this purple ass nigger was kidnapping spanish kids and gumming up the works

had nightmares for years, but on the plus side I eventually learned not to fear death

Slime Anyone??

Anybody have a clue why this was so scary to kids? It seems like everyone who saw this as a kid was terrified by it.

Who was also terrified of max mouse? Holy shit it was just a stupid computer virus but they made him terrifying.

This thread deserves more attention. Fucking nostalgia man

Holy shit this thing gave me nightmares

Wasn't this fucker really tiny, but quick and able to punch way above his weight class?

he was grotesque, sinister and evasive
the kid's efforts to subdue him made him stronger and he ostensibly abducted and smothered them to death one by one (but just kidding no one died).
it was stranger danger meets cosmic horror
rewatching it as an adult it doesn't seem that bad really, but someone should have figured out having a homework helping ghost program go balls deep into trauma was a poor decision.
he started as a chucky-like doll that eventually grew into like a 7 foot rape gum factory

SLIME, ANYONE?

YOU LAUGHING AT ME?

Maisie?

miawok?

>it's a "Noggin is still on and The N doesn't start for another 4 hours" episode

>noggin
>the n

meowat?

hello? where's everybody? what happened? wait ... HAS THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE STARTED?

ZOMBIEEEEEEEEE APOCALYPSEEEEEEEE!

I WILL SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE AND I WILL ENJOY IT