It's been a long day, hasn't it, user?

It's been a long day, hasn't it, user?

Tell me, what do you wish for? What burdens do you carry? Just for a little bit, let go of them, okay? Let me help, however I can.

Kys pls?

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Why you are such a faggot?

Anserrrr

Op??

I don't respond to trolls, by the way.

At least, not more than once.

But but i must know why are you such a fagget

i wish to see the purpose of my life. My burdens are loneliness and bad health.

I wish to pinch your loli cheeks

I just wish the girl I fell for after multiple dates in the past two months felt the same way instead of telling me she didn't want a relationship. Completely heartbroken.

you promised help! Where is it? Even online anons ignore me now? Fuck this seriously.

That's the way that things go, for those of us who are mortal. Cherish yourself, user. Treat yourself like a person who deserves to live. In time, the meaning of your life will become clear, if you try; after all, everything in this world is earned.

Love is pain. Take the lesson and move onward. She wasn't the one for you, but you'll find someone that will treat you as you deserve, and who you can treat as she deserves.

Love might be pain, but I still trust in it, because underneath that pain is something grand. No matter how short, you become much more than you are.

these threads are made by narcissists who want attention and not willing to help genuinely user

What do you wish for?

Self-actualization.

Complete and absolute immortality.

Do you think everyone can be happy?

I do, I really do, but I think a lot of things get in the way. We become too focused in the moment, trying to make it to the next goalpost, but we lose sight of the long term goal.

We survive, but we stop living, because living is risky. Sometimes being happy means giving up a little contentment here and there, and not knowing if you'll ever get it back.

Why is life so unfair? Nothing ever goes my way, i always fail at everything, and the worst things always happen at the worst times... does god hate me?

Because you're not the main character. You're not owed anything. There's seven billion people on this planet; why do you think you deserve to succeed, more than they do?

but why do i deserve to get tortured by life? What did i do? Can i at least get a chance?

Are you happy? Why are you happy?

I'm tired of politics, I'm tired of black people and blackedposting, everything feels so shitty. I constantly feel angry and sad and stressed, I have this tension in my neck and shoulders that never seems to go away. I have strange or bad dreams every night, video games aren't making me that much happier anymore. I'm always so worried about wasting my youth and I'm paranoid about my hair falling out. I keep seeing trap threads and they make me so angry, and I think part of the reason is because I wish I was that cute sometimes but I know I probably can't be, and if I can, I'm constantly wasting time. Even if I do make it that'll just make getting older that much scarier. Everything feels like such shit right now Madoka, please make it better

Remember that life is meaningless. We have to invent our purpose. Stop comparing yourself to other people. You have a perfectly good consciousness just waiting to explore, and a percectly good self just begging to be improved
Existence is not a question. It is simply an answer. If you don't like the answer, change more of the variables. Get yourself out of the same familiar routine

Everyone is tortured by life. Everyone gets a bad hand. Not everyone gets the chance to pull through it because no. Life isn't fair, and it never, ever has been. All you can do is keep trying to move forward and make the best of your life. You may not be able to be everything you want to be, but at the very least you can stand up straight, look death in the eye when he comes, and know that you were the best you that you could be.

No. I am not happy. Not yet.

I can't. What you're seeing is the world. All the pain and darkness and loneliness and fear that spills out from every frightened person, every angry person. There's a lot of it, and it can make it feel like it's impossible to go on, but you don't have to wipe away all of it. Make the world around you a little bit brighter. Be a little bit better than you were yesterday. That's all anyone can do.

Don't be afraid to be true to yourself; the world fears and reviles those people, because they don't want to face their own losses.

Sometimes I get so angry and frustrated that I feel like I should hurt someone else really badly. On the surface I know that's stupid, and I won't ever do it because I'm too scared of jail or being in trouble, but sometimes I do feel the urge to go out and hurt someone, and it's scary.

Please consider seeing a therapist about anger management. I used to deal with it. It's a bitch

Everyone has those thoughts, from time to time. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but if it happens on a regular basis, it may help to see professional assistance.

I wanna be more friendly why i cant be more friendly??

i really want to know what it feels like to be loved. i've been alone my whole life, and i think the only thing i really desire is for somebody to care about me. it hurts when you want the impossible.

I wish to be in a coma or at least live in solitude.

bump

more madoka pics

What a faggot

op left us :(

:(

I want to live inside the Inuyasha anime and meet all the characters but still have access to the internet user. I also want all my friends to be there and I just want to hang out with everybody by a campfire and have a good time for the rest of my life.

I am so unbelievably lonely and have terrible dysphoria. Ever since I was young I just wanted a happy stable relationship but I think I may be too damaged for romance

Op left us fucking avatarfags

Maybe you should just kill yourself.

Hahahahahahaha that made my whole night reading that

>img.jpg
I cant be worse than you nigger

I guarantee it didn't.

yes it did faggot you don't know me

Fool! I guess tha sucks for you because you definitely are. My opinion matters the most because I'm the most important and good looking person in the entire thread.

Then why don't you prove it you Mickey Mouse fuckhouse. If your night has already been made you can just leave already.

.-.

you're a shitass bitch

I dont think so

See! Your clearly not in a good mood right now. I doubt your "night" has ever been made.

You're*

YOU DON'T KNOW ME MOTHERFUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how'd you get this pic of my dad?

I'm just in a tired mood. This thread won't exists for in a little bit anyways so I guess there's no reason to fix mistakes. It's going to die just like you all of you guys one day. Nobody can live forever.

Im your dad kiddo
Now go to sleep

Gtfo nigger

Was that too many mistakes for you?

i'm a beta cuck and all the grills I'm around confuse me to shit

also reeee

Show us your femenine penis pls

I secretly wish i could find true love
Ive experienced love a couple of times but it always turned bad because i put more into the relationship that other did. I wish i could find the love that i read about it stories, the love in shows and tv, the kind thag doesnt exist. It seems so far away now. I cant help but feel theres no one for me, that in the 7 billion people im the one doomed to loneliness. Stupid i know, i tell know one about this because its retarded, but im uncertain of how to think differently or get out of this rut.
I dont want to be alone anymore, but no one has given me reason to trust anyone else. Im tired of being alone but im sick of feeling disappointed and betrayed. Damned if i do damned if i dont, lifes a bitch huh.