I don't think this shit is over with. The same way everybody just knew the Heat would rematch the Spurs...

I don't think this shit is over with. The same way everybody just knew the Heat would rematch the Spurs. The same way everybody knew the Cavs would rematch the Warriors. The same way everybody knew the Tigers would rematch the Tide.

I think we'll get Pats vs Falcons 2 in Owl 52. That was a great game I need a sequel.

haha no matty ice is a loser. deshaun watson and lebron james are winners. this was your shot and you blew it.
sad!

they'll never recover

They wouldn't have even beat the Seahawks if Earl Thomas was healthy

How many times this nigga gonna choke. All he needed was a FG

>yfw gronk gets a ring sitting in a suite eating wings

Are you seriously comparing a shit league likemthe NBA to the NFL?

>in b4 cowshits

sit the fuck back down you already peaked

The Falcons aren't even the best team in the NFC. They will not be back next year. Green Bay, Seattle and Dallas are all better.

This image is forever hilarious

>Atlanta BTFO two of those teams in the playoffs and didn't even play the other
wew lad

is matt ryan a winner, Sup Forums?

This isn't the NBA. There's actual parity in this league, at least on the NFC side.

It'll be Pats vs some other random overhyped NFC team next year.

falcons will never come back to the bowl

seahawks would have won this

Atlanta caught Seattle in a major down year. The Packers had a horrible start that cost them a home game. The Falcons beat up a soft schedule.

Atlanta won't even win a playoff game next year.

>green bay, seattle, and dallas are all better

yes because that's why they were all playing the superbowl.

this aint hockey or baseball or basketball nigga, this is a real mans game. you get one shot so you better not blow it next year

seattle was half dead at that point they beat them in october

Getting back the SB is hard.

We are losing Shanahan.

I don't if we are making it back anytime soon unless we get a better secondary (and stop hemorrhaging good coaches).

the falcons did literally everything right in the first half. they took their foot off the gas. seahawks would have been blown the fuck out.

Except the only losing teams to make it back to the Super owl in the last like 20 years have had Manning or Brady. Young teams always say we got time but you don't. Shit comes at you fast

hold this L for me OP.

>ladies and gentleman your superbowl half-time champion atlanta falcons

that's like saying we had a great season going 18-1

oh but you lost the at the end, you know the most important part

as much as i hate wilson he's the only other qb that can pull of a comeback like the one today

That's hilarious Pedro. You can stay