Should I kill myself ?

should I kill myself ?

Other urls found in this thread:

tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesarito
tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesarito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure. Be an hero. Bi you should live stream it

No

No you should keep living. Don't take the easy way out.

I'll answer that if you're a femanon and you post tits.

where do you live op?
male female?
race?

Maybe you should, I mean we all die in the end. Life is meaningless. Nothing me or you or anyone does means anything. People just turn a blind eye on those thoughts because they know it's true.

Why should you?

If you want to i mean sure people will care but its your choice and i suppirt any choice

at least wait till august 21st

No. You shouldn't kill yourself. Think of what you would miss. LIKE THE FUCKING QUESARITO AT FUCKING TACO BELL! ITS THE SHIT! GO FUCKING EAT A QUESARITO! WHEN I FEEL SUICIDAL, I EAT FUCKING TWELVE

Nah man. You'll find something to live for one day. Took me a while, but it's there.

Why do anything? You're going to die anyway, why speed up the process? Being Sad and useless and mediocre are a part of life at times. Suicide is like going home from a party early to shitpost on Sup Forums; you're going to do it anyway, but why would you leave something that has the potential to become fun early because it's currently not great?

But let's be honest here, you don't hate life, you hate your life at this moment. So change it. Make positive changes in your life, even if that positive is learning something stupid like gardening or knitting or playing a musical instrument.

If you apply yourself consistently you're going to reap dividends in your life, but if you're going to continue being mediocre you might as well kill yourself since you're dead already when you commit to a life of being content with mediocrity.

LIKE A FUCKING QUESARITO AT TACO BELL

FUCK THAT SHIT, GO EAT A QUESARITO

I have the image in my mind of a paid shill from taco bell desperately needing to meet his quota so he resorts to posting in a thread on suicide and ends up actually saving a life inadvertently.

yes but send sauce first

MMMM MMMMH

GOOD

LOOK AT ALL THOSE FRESH, PIPING HOT GRAINS OF ANTI-SUICIDE RICE AND MELTY THERAPY CHEESE

szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!! szechuan sauce!!!

IF THERES ONE THING THAT HELPS ME FORGET ABOUT MY MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE, ITS A WARM QUESARITO

think about it this way, there are two absolutely true things in this case. one is that people much more successful, talented and rich than you have killed themselves. two, people much less successful, talented and rich have not. so you gotta ask yourself are you successful, talented and rich enough to off yourself?

they turn a blind eye on those thoughts because shit wouldnt get done if we didnt. we wouldnt be shitposting if the death anxiety was at the forefront of our minds because there would be no fucking computers

Historically, man's understanding of all things were wrong at first. The sun wasn't a giant bird made of fire. The earth wasn't flat. Leeches didn't suck the sickness out of people.

Maybe death isn't something to be feared. Maybe it's just our primitive survival instincts trying to continue our species. What if the idea of "self" is a facade? Existence could just be the first step on some incredible journey our minds can't fathom. Who knows? I don't. But it's fucking intriguing. So idk, do whatever. Just don't be a whiney fag about it. Because it doesn't matter.

Of course if you ask anyone this question he will tell you no. No one wants to feel guilty that he was the main reason a person died.
It's your choice if you are 100% sure that your problem can't be solved at least ask people to help you without mentioning your suicide plans. If your problem can be solved. Solve it then?
Life is a series of problems that are testing your extendable capabilities.

FUCK THAT SHIT. GET A WARM QUESARITO

"If u don't do it now you're never gonna do it"

you must be new here

QUESARITOS GO WELL WITH 15 MONTHS IN PRISON FOR INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER!

No

didnt alan turing, widely regarded as a major contributor to what is now computer science, kill himself?

Can we just pause and appreciate the word manslaughter for a moment.

YES

If you want to. But don't drink bleach

Yah prolly. Not like shit is gunna improve much

he was likely assassinated

Stanhope GOAT

Yeah of course because everyone who killed themselves here haven't already decided and asked a bunch of neckbeards living in their mama basement

DONT DRINK THAT SHIT. WASH DOWN YOUR DEPRESSION WITH A BAJA BLAST QUESARITO COMBO

simple answer, no.

Life sucks, no doubt. That being said, the amount of life that doesn't suck, that males you smile, laugh, etc makes living worth it. Not to mention that even if it doesn't feel like it there are people who care about you, and would do anything to help you.

Yes. But he also didnt live with the constant realization of death on his mind. Do you know why? Because none of us do, because if we did, we wouldnt get shit done. It's a favor our brain does for us

LIFE IS ALWAYS WORTH LIVING WHEN YOU HAVE A QUESARITO

You. I like you. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LIKE HOT AND FRESH TACOBELL TM BRAND QUASORITOS

ITS FUCKING GOOD SHIT DUDES

>Stanhope GOAT
> GOAT
>

except that shit rice you guys added to make your cantina crap more convenient, the old rice was much better

FUCK IT! WE EVEN GOT QUESARITOS FOR FUCKING BREAKFAST

If your willing to kills yourself why don't you think of the wildest thing you've ever wanted to do legal or not. You can always kill yourself in prison.

I killed my self once, never again.

No

no because if you die you can't go balls deep in a qt3.14 like in your pic

I did already! Fuck. I don't like the taste of the toasted tortilla. It tastes like pancakes to me!

Stop singing the hymns of your false gospel! You are a deceiver! The meaning to existence can only be ordered off menu, you fool!

trips have spoken, OP

THE NEW SRIRACHA QUESARITO CAN TAKE YOUR MIND OF OF THE OLD RICE

Eat grade school pussy!

brb

Yes. In a funny way that makes the news.

>Bi

no, don't do it, OP... live the only life you are given, you'll die eventually like the rest of us

why not ride it out to the end?

>be you
>be half sapient nigger
>can't into acronyms
Die in a car fire subhuman

Yes

If your going to die by suicide why not?

I am intrigued. Where in Alaska can I get a qusearito in Sriracha?
>answer is nowhere
Welp hello darkness my old friend

Well I want to keep living so I can't

feels bad man

> GOAT
> That image
Better?

Pls don't kill yourself op we wan make fun of your tiny dick

Chaille plz go

Everyone knows that the best burritos have time-tested rules.
The first rule of burritos is that burritos are best when they’re also quesadillas. Hence why the Quesarito exists. We start with a quesadilla, and then treat that quesadilla like a burrito, full of seasoned beef, creamy chipotle sauce, reduced fat sour cream, nacho cheese sauce, and Latin rice. Now you may be wondering why this is even a burrito rule when it seems a lot more like a loose opinion. Fair question. But as we’re sure you’re aware, the second rule of burritos is that there are no rules to burritos. So technically, it’s OK for that first rule to be a little loose on the rule scale. Now that we think of it, technically the first rule of burritos doesn’t even exist, but it does exist at the same time, since the rule that “there are no rules to burritos” is actually the second rule of burritos. Confused? Yeah, us too. Who wrote these rules anyway?

Better. You live nigger

Chipotle. End of discussion

Hey, OP! You should look up Martin Manley's suicide site. He put in a lot of time and effort into his suicide so it would benefit the most people and explained who he was. Unless you go that far into the plan I'd reconsider your options. Suicide can be a good thing for a lot of people. Only after a lot of time spent reflecting on the idea of the cessation of existence will you really know if it's good for you.

ALL RACES CAN ENJOY A WARM QUESARITO

Today marks the day that OP created a suicide thread just to promote the quesarito...

Taco bell's marketing director is a fucking genius.

tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesaritohttps://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesarito

Kek, my dude, that is actually the reason why i dont kill myself. The quesarito, the chipotle burritos and mia khalifa are my reasons to live.

Send this to cnn and see if u can get it on the news:
>Taco Bell promote suicide in latest ad campaign

>literally itt faggots talking about burrittos instead of adolescent pusy

Niggers have only welfare nigger bux. Are those accepted at tacobell TM?

If you aren't getting paid to spam this banal memesque posts then I feel really bad for you.

They aren't funny, or even annoying there just slippage filler that isn't even a minor inconvenience. The only reason I decided to respond is because I find it odd that someone would think this is disruptive.

wait no im only 14. i dont want to be the next HanAssHoleSolo.

BUT AGE IS JUST A NUMBER FOR THE QUESARITO

You really like them dont you? Kek now i want a quesarito too xD

Are you terminally ill and in chronic pain? If no, I suggest looking for professional help regarding your mental health

KEK

NO ONE PAYS ME

I JUST FUCKING LOVE SOME SEMI-SPICY, CHEESY GOODNESS

Who is the hacker Sup Forums?

How much is It at taco bell? Haven't passed nearby recently

ONLY IN PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS, YOU CAN GET YOUR ASS A FRESH QUESARITO, AT ANY TIME

>should I kill myself ?

YES. IT'S OBVIOUS.

tacobell.com/food/burritos/quesarito

GO BUY YOUR ASS A QUESARITO

We already told him to do it, or don't, who cares. He lost the reins of the thread and that's his fault. If he can't even do THAT right, no wonder he wants to an hero.

Thx :) i will try it soon

I was trying to answer this guy

NO BITCH. TRY A QUESARITO

STILL. NO SUICIDE, ONLY SOME DANK ASS QUESARITO(S)

That's no quesarito...

Pretty cheap huh

nah man life gets better if you just tough it out. It will get better, trust me.

FUCK YOU. TRY ALL THE DAMN ITEMS AT TACO BELL. QUESARITO IS JUST THE BEST

gotta advertise more than one item

But we switched back to the old rice a while ago. At least where I live.