It's happening! Mueller gets grand jury. Gets expanded subpoena power...

It's happening! Mueller gets grand jury. Gets expanded subpoena power. Gets to compel witnesses to testify under oath under penalty for perjury.

In 12 - 18 months the indictments will start being handed out. They will start with the low level peons and get them to flip on people above them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bUBQmsq33o
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9ce-yMEfc
youtube.com/watch?v=QIjlDVWg9EQ
nypost.com/2017/08/03/trump-was-worlds-greatest-person-during-worst-call-by-far-with-australian-pm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>flip

Trump down.

Hey look. Fake news.

kek. literally the undeniable truth, you silly covfefe.

Mueller was bought off long ago OP. His ties to Hillary and the Uranium One deal is ridiculous and should be enough for his removal. Unfortunately Sessions had to recuse himself because he didn't disclose his sanctioned Russia meeting under Obamas administration.

>Not the spin
>Not the excuses
They found nothing on the election, they are trying to move on his past now. That's not what Mueller was brought in to do, but since they have nothing and needs something, they will keep digging and digging. Meanwhile the left has no Face, no Message, and no path forward as of right now. All they have done is cover their tracks and point fingers since Trump was elected.

>bought off

kek, you silly covfefe. he is as unbiased as can possibly be. Everyone knows that. Just saying he isn't doesn't make it true.

Gimme de source on the mueller claims
My money is on you linking an editorial

>They found nothing on the election

the investigation is ongoing, just getting started, you silly covfefe. you have NO idea what Mueller has found yet. I have no idea. and it doesn't matter if we know, because we will know in 12 - 18 months. stay tuned

see:

gonna be hilarious when it turns out the reason trump went into office was get the most Scumbag people around. The lowest of the lowest bottom feeders, bringing them all in nice and tight and than turning on them all and getting them all locked away.

He'll literally make America great again.

Naw, more than likely he'll say buncha lies on the stand, get called out, argue with the judge and than hopefully thrown in jail or whatever for contempt of court.

>y thrown in jail or whatever for contempt of court.

he'll get pardoned, sadly. but he'll be removed. hopefully they get pence too. then we have President Orrin Hatch.

pic related

wouldnt be suprised if you guys fuck it up again i mean you gave the world two terms of obama

God bless that we did.

>Mueller bought off
Are you kidding me?
Both Republicans and Democrats agree that he's nonpartisan.
Dems and Repubs actually agreeing on something for once shows that he's legit.

What's fake about it?

>he is as unbiased as can possibly be.
How is that? He was directly connected with the Uranium One deal which was a very stupid thing for our government to allow according to everyone who knows anything about uranium. Someone who admits to personally being friends with Comey cannot be unbiased in this circumstance and should have never been appointed to begin with.

>In 12 - 18 months the indictments will start being handed out.

WTF are those niggers being paid by the hour?
Quit dragging this shit out. If there is ANY evidence put it out there, else shut the fuck up, get out of the way and let the man Make America Great Again.

hurr durr you say that like you think you have a point. you do not.

>They will start with the low level peons and get them to flip on people above them
Not if they are pardoned. What better way to tell Mueller and his backers to eat dicks than to pardon everyone he indicts out of spite.

You are spreading unconfirmed hearsay that originated from a Russian-compromised Wikileaks, which was only reported by infowars
Literally fake news until anything is confirmed, which it hasnt.

Are you aware how long watergate took?

or we'd still be in recession

this is the process, jethro. it doesn't happen overnight, no matter how much you think it should. your ignorance isn't an excuse to think your opinion has equal weight. it does not. No more false equivalencies.

america really is that stupid

Drumpf is finished for the 100th time today

the only truth here is that comey should still be heading this investigation

correct

In 12 to 18 months you will be saying in 12 to 18 months all the way through the end of Trump's second term.

actually it was a story written in the by times submitted and authored by bannon

Not an argument.

>Russian-compromised Wikileaks
WikiLeaks has a never leaked anything fake, also Pic related.

Not an argument.

You're completely retarded m80. Comey lost the publics confidence and needed to be replaced. He admitted during his hearing to leaking information to a friend who then gave it to the press.

Repeat after me.
BREITBART
IS
NOT
NEWS.
Uranium one? Yeah and she sold out Harry Potter to the dementors too. But don't worry the Jedi saved him. Come the fuck on. Everyone their brother and their brothers pet gimp knows the Uranium One deal was approved by multiple bipartisan agencies.

thank you for spreading this horseshittery Roger Stone. your check is in the mail.

Pic related: your whore wife who you whored out to gangbangs

The dynamic literally changed once Russia became involved. Look at the story you are referencing- wikileaks left out a crucial part of the uranium one story- that the uranium had originally been seized in a smuggling ring in Russia and was transported to the states. Russia requested a sample of the uranium for testing.

>BREITBART
>IS
>NOT

tell that to the child sex slaves on Mars.

Comey's personal memos were not classified and he was free to share them

the left will do anything to protect the true criminals in this whole ordeal

>the left will do anything to protect the true criminals in this whole ordeal

let me correct that for you

>the left will do anything to p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t̶ prosecute the true criminals in this whole ordeal

there, all accurate now

exuse me but you're the head of nasa and i have to ask, can i have permission, is it possible there was a civilization on mars thousands of years ago? would you rule it out?

uh oh, incoming

pic related two hot asian grils

they've never released fake documents but Assange and his twitter commentary / political narrative have become pretty unhinged. Now he latches on to whatever stupid topic is at hand like rambling about how CNN committed a crime by implying they could have doxxed that reddit edgelord, or feeding into the Seth Rich conspiracy when he knows fully well how stupid it is.

One the other hand you can't blame him at all for shilling as hard as he does. Hillary Clinton was an existential threat to wikileaks and himself and he probably would have done anything he could to damage her. They've been mortal enemies since Cablegate in 2010 which essentially landed in his current house-arrest in the ecuadorian embassy. The republicans leave him alone and he leaves them alone, its how he survives now. Its understandable but also makes him a shill no longer to be trusted.

four super hot asian chicks, though the one in the upper left is probably just "average"

covfefe!

Mueller only pushed for a grand jury because he knew he could never get anything to stick...and a grand jury was his way of getting out of the mud while not looking like the complete fucking slimebag that he is.

NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN that will be found to be an impeachable offense.

Not an argument

to infinity and beyond

kek

you are *adorable*

He was, by law, required to report the fact that Trump "Implied" that he drop the Flynn investigation to his superior which he didn't and gave to his friend instead to draw it out and let the media spin it until finally acting like a complete faggot during his hearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bUBQmsq33o

>fox news
>ny times
>breitbart
>infowars
>my news is less fake than your news because.. reasons

>Mueller only pushed for a grand jury because he knew he could never get anything to stick.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw trump loses reelection and you feel a great disturbance in the force like a billion "8" meme pictures crying out before being deleted and silenced forever

Tucker is pretty liberal user, he also plays parts of their testimonies in that video.

Snowflakes in wet dream mode. Nothing to see here.

be quiet until the investigation is over, shhhhhhh

dumbass in denial

So if I linked you to something Joe Scarborough said negatively about Trump would you believe him?

do't crash the internet

>Joe Scarborough
Do you know why Joey left Congress? The girl that died? Anyway, if you linked me to Joe I would listen and make my own decision then probably link you to this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9ce-yMEfc

That doesn't make even a little sense, user.
What do you even think a grand jury is?

Here have another, this is a body language expert.

did you know he charges the gov't 120k a month for rent at trump tower?

>Tucker Carlson is pretty liberal
How off the deep end do you really need to be to say this unironically. Maybe hes 'liberal' compared to Steve Bannon but he is not A liberal at all.

I would consider Tucker to be a classical liberal and a fiscal conservative.

1 month.

>body language expert.
Let me guess, psychology and sociology aren't real sciences, but Bombard's Body Language has really taught you a lot?

there's a reason this is a combination of state and federal investigations.

Doesn't matter what she says, she plays some of the hearings for you to listen to Comey make himself look weak and show no leadership qualities during his hearing. For Director of the FBI to admit to being pressured by words and acting cowardly gives us a little incite into how much of a leader he was.
Skip to 18;20 for reference

>here's a body language """"expert""""
>doesn't matter what she says
Just off yourself already.

>Skip to 18;20 for reference
**18:00**

I was posting videos that were of the hearing not brought to you by fox news or the other one you didn't want to see. The point is Comeys words not what persons opinion is attached in the video referenced you stupid nigger.

except mc cabe came out and said you're wrong. FACTs matter user

just bc the presdient tweets it doesn't make it true. history has proven, it's actually all lies

First off, I'm not the person you were talking too, so I didn't not want to see any video. What happened was I saw that you specifically posted a video of a "body language expert", and you specifically made reference to that fact, as if it was some sort of plus. If you honestly didn't mean to call attention to her commentary, then you should go to a fucking doctor, because you have autism and don't know how to properly communicate with other people. Idiot.

Are you somehow trying to imply that Trump is innocent because of what a body language expert says about Comey's behavior at a hearing?

I bet you think there's a massive MSM conspiracy too

>body language expert

MCCabe said I am wrong? Call the press user.

Stupid nigger

>Talk about Comeys words
>Get told they are Trumps words
Stupid nigger

Samefaggot Shareblue shill in every anti American thread on Sup Forums

Did you know that is 100% legal?

you give a bad name to people who post meme's

Is the pic supposed to be you?

you stupid fuck, dumbass emperor said the fbi lost faith in him as a leader, that's where you got that shit from. mc cabe came out in testimony under oath and said it's completly false. they were wearing comey is my homey tshirts at a fucking fbi bbq

fuck you kid

but...but.. Trump just said he was the greatest person, he wouldn't lie would he?

nypost.com/2017/08/03/trump-was-worlds-greatest-person-during-worst-call-by-far-with-australian-pm/

He doesn't know shit about watergate. Just another Trump shill being paid those sweet sweet Trump S-Pac dollars

He told me Fox new nytimes brietbart and others weren't good enough sources to watch clips of Comey destroy himself so I posted something unrelated to political media. My point still stands that it doesn't matter who made what video, what matters is watch Comey talk himself into a corner at his hearing and act like an ignorant fuck at the same time. Much like you're doing now user.

Try to catch up first retards.

so was haliburton, evidently

Lol when I read his post I imagined that the dude in the pic was saying it.
>if the shoe fits

I would prefer that Trump survives the investigation and wins a second term, because Trumps horrible negotiation skills are just giving my government the upper hand in trade.
It's also hilarious to see from the outside America crumbling into dust xD xD xD

>said the fbi lost faith in him as a leader
They did, he was getting resignation requests daily. This is public information you donkey.

>But McCabe said so
>Look a BBQ and TShirts guise.
Fucking moron.

To be fair... I think he's referring to how grand juries function in police civil rights abuse cases-- the prosecutor absolutely doesn't want to charge the cops for executing someone for no good reason, but there's huge political and popular pressure to do so, so the prosecutor convenes a grand jury then totally tanks the presentation by doing all sorts of stuff they'd never allow normally, then acts like they tried their best when no indictments are returned, despite that being the design

it's sadly a possibility.

fuck you isis

Yeah....and by the time anything happens, Trump's first term will be over, he'll be out, Pence and the ultra-conservative God-fags will be in and you'll be balls deep in a Christians vs Islam holy war. The rich old white guys in Washington will cast us all back to the dark ages, and send the military on another round of crusades. Good times.

So that's your point exactly then. How retarded do you have to be to ignore evidence, testimony, and straight up admission of guilt and instead assert that Comey's body language excuses the whole thing?

you got that backwards boris, flynn resigned, spicer resigned, harward refused, tillerson almost resigned, kelly almost resigned