Tfw your team won the greatest superbowl of all time but Sup Forums proves to be the biggest buzzkill of all time by...

>tfw your team won the greatest superbowl of all time but Sup Forums proves to be the biggest buzzkill of all time by making you feel like a disgusting racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1QthkJVqDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>greatest of all time
>nfl's babby overtime rules

no thanks

greatest chokejob of all time for sure though

>letting normiecucks from Sup Forums who don't even watch sports ruin your life

lmao

Sup Forums are useful idiots. It is their job in society to make "racism" equate to mindless violence. But racism doesn't have to be evil. There's nothing wrong with preferring diversity to stay diverse. It does t mea you have to hate other people. It's just a point of view and way of life

>letting Sup Forums influence you

Maybe reddit is more your speed kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1QthkJVqDI

Yeah, it was Sup Forums who started it, not Bill Maher and the liberal media

Kill yourself

>Sup Forums
>making you feel like a disgusting racist
pol should make you feel you can celebrate your racism my friend. MAGA.

I don't identify with any political party, I've always hated that uppity douche, I don't even see how anyone can say he's liberal when he acts like a Sup Forumstard

Sup Forums is always right

fuck off mate the donald is not a good president, just a funny meme guy

>lost popular vote by 3 million despite Russia hacking the election
>worst approval rating in american history
>His only supporters are saying shit like "alternative facts" to defend him
>guy literally still acts like a manchild and hasn't gained any humility from winning.

Let's face it, at this rate, the guy will be impeached, he's a fraud, and a moron.

He works for the same hidden elite that your team does. He's not going anywhere m8.

Don't worry OP, as a black Pats fan i'very been told by most people recently about how the Pats are white supremacist (they're aren't ) but you just ignore them and enjoy the fact they won. Sup Forums is doing this thing when it's always blacks vs whites even though both are on the team and they all work together.

it's not Sup Forums it's retarded leftists on twitter if you haven't noticed
The Patriots won because of a black player (White)

>the refs werent the mvps
>the coin wasnt the mvp

Omg this is to good

This. Wish Hillary Clinton was our president, she's a good role model for our girls and isn't at all a corrupt opportunist

>it's not Sup Forums
Have you not read a single thread? It's constant shit posting from alt right and alt left

>Sup Forums proves to be the biggest buzzkill

Your first mistake is believing people who claim you're the racist.

This.
[spoiler]We[/spoiler] had no stake in it until Maher and co thought they could stop month long consecutive losses by somehow taking a shot at Trump through Bradey.

Stupid fucks can't even get that right.

I know right? I loved how she stood up for women when she defended a rapist who raped a 12 year old girl, got him a deal and laughed about it after. I loved how she stood up for the LGBT community by taking millions in donations from Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia who throw people off roofs if they find out that they are gay. I love how she stood up for women on each again by blackmailing and berating the women bill Clinton raped into not saying anything against bill.