Be me

>Be me
>Shut-in internet feg
>Sees there was a recent shooting
>Looks for journals and videos
>Sees shit ton
>Shits himself

Seriously tho, I can't be the only person that has an odd interest in the logs of murderous psychopaths. Columbine was also interesting. Only problem with that, was triggered normalfags went on a spree to delete their sheit. Disappointing.

This one was the biggest lolcow. How is it physically possible to be so inept with shooting a shotgun?

What's even weirder is that he named his shotgun. He had terrible fucking aim in some of his practice videos too.

He had terrible aim for his entire life. He shot 50 rounds and killed 3 people. I forget how many rounds a Mossberg 500 holds but I think it's 6. He got more reloads in than kills. It was the most beta loser shit I've ever seen. He should have kept Eric and Dylan out of it. They were way more skilled than what he was able to do.

No shit. At least he didn't to worse than columbine.

It surprised me though, he wasn't even planning on doing the shooting in the first place, but he decided to leave it up to a coinflip and that's what made him go there.

>Facepalm.

I wonder why it is that the media didn't pick it up and turn it into another gun grabbing adventure. Does it have to be an AK or AR pattern rifle before they'll give a shit? Micah Xavier Johnson was using an AK 74 and even then they spazzed out and suggested that he was using a Tapco'd SKS for some reason.

Dunno really.
Maybe it was because he was trans. If the media picked it up, it would further constitute the argument that trans people are fucking insane. (And I mean c'mon, some of them are.)

he was trying to copy eric harris who named his shotgun arlene, the problem was that he decided to name his after danny phantom OCs instead

Yeah, bad choice.
If you name a gun, name it something badass, like Duke or something.

It does make me wonder how he developed an obsession with Danny phantom OCs specifically. Couldn't find anything on that.

he also got a meme shotgun, shit for shooting either way if you're good or not. He mightve been better if he had a stock.

True. I'd imagine the pistol grip at least helped him a tad bit.

He wasn't actually trans he was just a fucking looney brony faggot that believed he was a female cartoon character

the shotgun he got is a joke, im not sure how it even sells. pistols are hard enough to hit shit with I can't imagine using that thing.

Well, considering he worked a job at a grocery store, I'd imagine he can't buy anything worth shit.

Either way, it was interesting to pick apart his mindset which was channeled through his videos and journals.

Glad he's dead tho. Another crazy we don't need on earth.

that's true, I bet his pricing was limitted. But honestly man the one he got he can get one with a stock on it. Hell, you can go to a pawn shop nowadays and get an old shotgun for nothing. The realistic thought is that he thought it looked cool and was edgy.

I don't know why the fuck these shooters have such an obsession with shotguns though.

If they really wanted to get the job done, they should've all bought glocks. Some of the best handguns ever. Decent round capacity, a good concealed carry.

But no. The person who can't shoot the broad side of a barn buys a sawed off.

Fucking great.

Allahu Akbar Nigger in Konstanz (Germany) shot with a M16. Killed 1, wounded some. Those guys are idiots and can't hit shit. breivik had some aim.

Pistols are shit too and they take tons of practice. The only advantage that they have is their size. He's better off with that shotgun then a pistol. You can get an AR-15 for like 400 bucks nowadays. I've been shooting all of my life and it's still challenging to shoot a pistol with accuracy, rifles just outclass them in every way except concealing. Shotguns aren't a bad choice if you get one with a stock and can shoot alright.

The fuck am I doing talking about shooters weapons choice, I just like guns.

Dude, sand niggers in Europe can't use guns worth shit.

Why do you think they use trucks? Because they suck.

this is also true. They believe allah will guide their bullets, they're fucking nuts.

Dunno i really liked the P8. But you probably need some more bullets to kill someone with such a pistol. AR15 was great though. Shotgun was shit to aim, same with revolvers. Pain in the ass.

Yeah, I can kinda tell by now that you have such a fascination.

I happen to be pacifist, but that doesn't mean I cannot admire the intricate construction of a gun, y'know?

Yeah
What's even funnier is that there are still normalfags who try to argue that the terrorists are "not muslims" and that most islamists in the east are not extremists and that they make up a "small minority".

I wasn't born yesterday.

amazing pistol. but realistically the range of a pistol is trash, and shooting them when your adrenaline is kicking good luck hitting anything. I bet 100% you were better at shooting the AR15 then anything else, so easy to pick up and shoot even without practice.
they're fun to shoot. Kind of like a sport where you like throw a ball in the hoop, it's a nice feeling. Hitting a target in the time you want and at a range is a great feeling. Plus it's just nice to know we're in the country that we have this freedom better take use of it. I also love to understand how they work mechanically, some of them are fucking genius. Here's my favorite rifle to shoot, such a genius and simple design. It's an SLR-104FR with a Obzor PK1/1P63 sight on it. Rifles Buglarian, Optics Russian. I have a fascination for comblocc weapons and their simplicity and durability. Plus they look cool.

True. Shooting as a sport is fun.
Can't say I know too much about guns though. When it comes to mechanics, I am more of a computer hardware technician.

im in computer science. another gun post, love the wood on this one.

ssristories.org

I had to buy an AR before I began to fully understand how other guns worked. It's such an easy rifle to learn from.

Oh noice.
I can't really imagine a nerd being into guns tho. XD