Holy shit

Holy shit

mfw season high

mfw sports in july

why is no one posting ITT? Has Sup Forums really gone to such shit?

unfortunately everyone on here just wants to talk about flavor of the month and shit everyones heard a thousand times before like mucore
if this album came out 6 years ago the front page would be covered in it

it's great

Just listened to it. It's really something otherworldly. Those melodies!

its just fucked up that no one uis talking about this album and itll probably get just decent scores like 7s or 8s from critics when avey is arguably the greatest songwriter of our generation

Idk about songwriter, but he has a talent for making nice melodies. his lyrics are always cryptic and interpretive moreso than panda bear and dealing which I love but I don't even know what he means half the time

id say his ability to write captivating melodies is what goes into being a great songwriter

true I was thinking just lyrical lol. but yeah this album is getting like a 7 or 8 on average like u said which isn't bad. I like this better than sleep cycle I think and I really like that one. It just feels more of an album to me

it's my AOTY

avey is going to be a very wise old man

incredibly comfy album

his back and forth with angel is enchanting as fuck, wish they would've done a full album together like pullhair before breaking up

down there still a best

better than new anco ep

Is that Panda harmonising on Ms Secret? pls help

People would appreciate this album way more if the artwork weren't so shitty. Unfortunate but true. Infuriates me that Avey hasn't realised this yet and still lets Abby shit all over his art.

no this fuckings sucks

those melodies are unfair

I don't know for certain but it sounds exactly like noah. pretty unmistakable voice.

It's my favorite part on the album I think. Between them going back and forth it feels like spirits are being mischievous in my head

>Today fantasy is on the range

long live avey

Is lunch out of order pt one like 90% samples

Who was PJ?

A close friend of Avey who passed away. Not sure about much else.

Coral Lords is THE fucking track on this record. That, In Pieces, Season High and Ms. Secret are the bests.

Selection For a Place was definetly done better on this album than on the EP

I preferred the stripped down MOTW version more to be honest.

My favorites were Ms Secret and Roamer. What were everyone else's?

avey tare continuing his low key amazing solo career with this thing

been obsessed with it since the leak

no

Season high, Melody unfair, ms secret, Jackson 5, PJ, selection of a place, roamer, coral Lords and sports in july

wow what

who got ya boi on a flac / wav dl

This album cover is perfect for this album. It's an extremely psychedelic focused album and the cover certainly portrays that. Was on shrooms last night listening to this and looking at the cover...each added super-imposed cover in the spiral pattern creates this layered effect that looks like a holographic foil you can peer through, almost looking like ghosts of other dimensions.

I think the album art is perfect.

Yeah, this album cover comes really close to capturing LSD-induced visual distortions.

any link please ?

>hipsters eating up this garbage just because it has Avey's name on it
Pathetic desu

Love Avey, was excited for this album.
Has some a great songs. Extremely long winded and loses my interest not even half way through. I realize he put the album together as something to "chill out" or meditate to, but it sounds more like a grab-bag of styles with no direction rather than a single focused piece (which is usually a strong suit for Avery/AC). I wouldn't say any particular track is "filler" but the album is unecessarily long.

This version of Selection of a Place is somehow even better than on Meeting of the Waters.

they were trippin balls and he committed suicide by jumping into the ocean

He should have put it out under the name Koala Bear

lrn2rutracker/slsk/red

Source?