Asian thread part 2

Asian thread part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im in

Race mixing and why it is bad

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Shut your bitch ass up dude. We're all gonna die one day. Enjoy your life and cut this bullshit out. Things just are. There's nothing we can do about it.

This looks like my cousin and it's fucking with me

Yes you can just dont race mix, btw health of mixed kids is worse then no mixed kids so you would be alive longer if you are not mixed.

>im sorry im preventing you from getting your fap fix, you addict

hey man guy from other thread. I saw this post and thought I'd reply.

Yah I do compositor work for hollywood movies. I live in Toronto. Race mixing is huge out here. I'd rather see more traditional couples tbh.

in the end its not as bad as you think.

considering that spray is ineffective im neither an idiot or asshole.

>in the end its not as bad as you think.
you only end up like Brazil, Valenzuela or Argentinia

sure it does cuck

You posting on Sup Forums isn't gonna change the world.
I'm mixed. I'm probably gonna die younger. Nobody gives a shit about you or me. Just let things be.

It's my least attractive cousin, or at least she looks like her.
Not that I'm checking out my hot cousins or anything.

3/10 asian. youre better off resorting to a 6/10 of your own kind

looks similar to this girl?

canada isn't a 3rd world country. I'm concerned whites will become a minority tho.

but you are no different then sensationalized news. or click bate.

what do you get from posting this? are you white dating a white women ?

user please, all asians look the same

who you trying to fool cuck

>Eliot Rodger was bad because he was a mix breed.

Are ya sure it wasn't because his parents where neglectful assholes too focused on their Hollywood careers who ended raising him to be socially dependent loser, and also had a clear warnings that Eliot was depressed.

cute!

>I'm concerned whites will become a minority tho.
they already are canada is unde 50% white

it ain't race mixing when tehy're all wetbacks

you like her?

it's not like whites are diminishing, they're just not growing in population as much as others are immigrating to the shit parts of canada. god, fearmongers prey on the stupidity of people like you. stop being so vulnerable.

if you really gave a shit, your deus vult call would be to fucking have kids. do you honestly see yourself having kids, MULTIPLE, by the time you're 30? i doubt it, so pipe down and stop whining that others are shagging.

yep

brazil was 70% white at one point

>it's not like whites are diminishing, they're just not growing in population

ALAN
ALAN
ALAN
ALAN

wwyd?

Do your part then. Stop posing shit on internet forums and get laid.

because not having 16 kids is the same as not getting laid.

she looks so tiny, i would love to destroy her pussy and break her. stretch that tiny cunt out

well... the problem isn't really the birth rate of white ppl... it's the too high birth rate of others. that's what's screwing the planet and contributing to overpopulation

more now.

would you train her with your buddies?

nice chick from Vancouver bro

yep, ruin her holes and leave her a cum covered filled mess. we'll fuck her until she cant take anymore

more of right in the first pic too

Sup Forums really is full of faggots these days.

come on man, don't be racist, lets go fap to a trap thread man. peace user. it's not so bad

what happen to ma Sup Forums?

bunch of faggots took it over. By next year it'll be be all cat pictures and lgbt-mnlop flags.

sisters

Sorry, don't have more of right

nice. continue

haha yes
leave her one the streets after your done?

then keep goin with left

Wwyd?

yep, in the roughest part of town. Let everyone have a go at the sweet looking tiny asian girl.

more skirts, heels

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>anti racist = anti white

i want to sniff her feet

They are just fact, why are you saying that facts are politically incorrect?

shes pretty

moar

hahaa ofcourse the asain thread has pics from vancouver

fuck, my dick....

Rate my gf?

havent her tits been posted on here?

gotta love it man, first asian city outside of asia, sign me up

Chubby butter expose

ohhh yeaah
ahahah true true
yeah?

why the fuck was post deleted

hi r/asianmasculinity

how would she react to me stealing her used socks?

probably disgusted?

yeah i can't get over it sometimes

here

id take one on far right, in her heels

No rates on my girl?

perfect
i would blackmail her to be my footslave

4/10