So how do we know the jews don't control him?

So how do we know the jews don't control him?

They do control him.

Now lets have all the alt-right losers call me a shill now.

We don't care. We simply trust him to MAGA. With or without the Jews.

we don't know, but is there any other choice ?

>Disgonbegood.jpg

He's the only choice. Plus, if he were really under the jews control do you think he would be attacking Hillary?

kek, this thread amuses me.

After all this Trump dick riding they can't deny he's just another kike puppet.

>B-but muh great deals

Not only has he proven himself over the past year, but there is no other option. If you guys can't see that, you're fucking pathetic.

Bernie was the only one not controlled by Israelites.

He probably is, but it's our best and only shot.

The Jews control everybody.

We don't. There is no way to really tell.
The way I see it, if Trump actually is a Shillary plant or some NWO agent, we're fucked anyway. Beyond fucked. If that's the case its already over.

>only one not controlled by Israelites
Could he not control himself?

>False song of Globalism

this does.
as of 5/15/16

How do we know?

The piece of shit admitted being pro-Zionist himself, that's how we fucking know

They do control him. They control everyone but he looks like the best.

checked

Also did he really have a choice?

They don't, but he permits them to imagine as much for some reason.

I really hope it's all part of the grand chess game as opposed to some racist BS.

The MSM is making him out to be the second coming of Hitler.

You have to be a mouthpiece for the merchant to get into politics in the U.S. He's just a step in the right direction towards the Greater American Reich.

Even if they do how does that affect his domestic policy? Aside from maybe his comments about the auditing the Fed

Is Trump alive? Then the powers that be control him.

All the nationalist parties in Europe are extremely zionist.

Isn't he all about taking an anti-mainstream stance? He had a choice, but he chose the menorah over integrity.

He gains nothing from speaking against Israel. If anything it would just confirm the "muh Trump is Hitler" shit the media says

It would ruin his position for brokering deals.

Seriously. Sup Forums sentiment isn't real life, be realistic people

Its not like he would lose much tb.h, he never had msm support anyway, he wouldn't even have to be very overt about it, he could just take a fake neutral stance on Israel and that would send out a strong message. I think he just wanted to be the anti-obama and so naturally had to take the opposite stance to Obama's policies.

>NWO agent
I can't believe people believe this

>step in the right direction
>will do things to advance our agenda
Goys are so funny. Admit if you lost. Maybe if you start being nicer to the ones who hate what the Globalist want to do to Israel we can make a coalition. The feminist egalitarian monster is gonna come for our homeland too.

First we hated hillary, so he was a hillary shill.

Then we hated liberals, so he as a closet liberal.

Now we hate the NWO, so he's a secret NWO operative.

Perhaps he'll be a lizard person next time. They already have that picture of him with his tongue out a bit. If they use that, then I'm surely voting against him.

you clearly don't know shit paki or are deluded by your anti-semitism. He would lose a ton of support, especially from evangelicals

He's friend of Jews, why shouldn't he be? Because #Palestinianlivesmatter?

Nice dub dubs bro

But people are guilible as fuck. Everything is a fucking conspiracy these days

Jewish blood doesn't make you instantly a globalist illuminati, you halfwit

The Jewish media elite, both right and left wing, are against him. I take that as a good sign.

On the other hand, he also says that he loves mexicans.

>what is controlled opposition
He just hired an ex Goldman and Soros board member to help with managing his finances.

Sup Forums is pro jew, pro gay, pro trans, pro nigger as long as they are part of the meme right

>the same media that literally cannot stop talking about him
>the same media that drives his campaign just because of sound bites and name dropping

They all have to say yay kike before the election.

I don't hate Jews, I just don't like the injustice of Israel against the Palis (even though they are admittedly massive dips)

I don't understand americunt politics too well, I am a Brit after all. I didn't realise evangelicals were that powerful or widespread.

Because he's going to avenge his friends

He knows it wasn't just Saudi Arabia

I'm actually more concerned that it could be the aliens. Sup Forums is often worrying silent on the question of aliens. This is especially significant when you think about how good aliens are at covering up evidence of their own misdeeds and interventions. It takes a very superior intelligence to even be able to notice the ways in which aliens intervene in our daily lives. If they were wanting to take over a leading world figure, then it would make enormous sense if they targeted the person who is highly likely to become the ruler of the free world. This makes it seem even more probable that Trump is under alien control and that most of Sup Forums has no fucking idea that this is actually the case. Scary!

We don't, he likely isn't. What we do know is that all the other candidates are 100% controlled and therefore the optimal option is still Trump.

kek
>joos did 9/11
This meme is a funny one.
Trump is under our control you fuckwit.

what the fuck

>picks goldman sachs and Soros financia advisor
>Has jewish daughter
>W-we d-don't user.

It's almost as if right-wingers are dumber than garbage for following him and the left has been saying so since day one

I think they do. This whole thing was well thought out.

Because all the Jewish-owned news media networks think he's hitler and he's gonna holocaust the hispanics

Is the world Communist yet? Then they haven't won and/or have complete control.

Do you honestly believe Sup Forums is gonna go Hillary?

Trump is the lesser poison and if you think the he isn't you are a shill.

There's only one way to actually fight back but no one is going to do it.

What do you think that one way is user?