Near the end she really crossed the line but overall nothing she did warrants punishment...

Near the end she really crossed the line but overall nothing she did warrants punishment. She's just unfortunate to learn in a SJW American Court System.

Look at her face, clearly there is something wrong here.

No one should meth. There you go.

In the U.S. other people are responsible for what I do? What a magical place!

>hurr durr muh first amendment
>goes to prison for a text message

shes not on her knees suckin a dick, yeaaaahhhh boy

Once you grow up you might understand her culpability in his death. Since you are still a kid, you don't have the capacity to see the issue here.

Once you take the condescending cock monsters cock out of your mouth you may develop the capacity to make a point instead of just sucking the condescending cock monsters cock.

That is one ugly cock holster

She looks like Maisie Williams down syndrome sister

we care about this inbred why?

If I were into cranial science i'd suggest she had 5 head instead of a forehead but could this contribute to the behaviour who could say

Shes got no tits

Fantastic retort, you sure showed him

best comment I've seen in a while

it will get overturned on appeals. All she did was say "Do it, faggot." Being an asshole is not a crime, thankfully.

Corporations have personhood and can drug test you as if you're guilty before before innocent and this is what concerns you? Corps can donate to politicians as individuals and create superpacs effectively making your vote worthless and you give a shit about this? She was charged with involuntary manslaughter, the only crime that remotely fits because he showed obvious unease and hesitance and she pressured him. Either way this idea of no personal responsibility is caused by corporate personhood/insurance liability trumping everyones rights but you need to hit at the real culperates, corporations.

Imagine if she was a guy who did the same thing to a girl. He would have gotten 25 years.

When superiors address you, nod your head and say "Yes, sir"

He does seem to have gone away.... I'm doing excellent Sup Forums-ing today. Thanks user! (y)

If that ever happens I'll try to remember that.

Ugly bug eyed cunt. One is higher than the other.

2.5 years is insane. Dude made his own choice.

I hope she stays free. She needs to be reminded by the internet how unfuckable she looks for the next 10 years.

15 months. Learn to math

You a fag. I would totally do her, hard, like a guy wanting to die leaving the last of his seed on this earth.

You go user! You totally showed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She needed to be punished for Valerian.

I don't understand what she did wrong. He was fucked up, why is that anyone else's problem? I can't fathom why it was her fault he went through with it? Fucking mentally ill people...just an hero and not drag others down with you, fucking pussy.

Massive cuck over here, so if someone tells you to fuck yourself you literally go and do it? even if is your cunt girlfriend?.

fuck me, she totally looked like that chick! Thanks dude.

Thanks user! I did my best!!!!! See how i said that thing?!?! Fucking funny that was!!!

oooh! sick burn!!!! you must be a among the greatest of intellectuals.

Apparently it is..

It was great. Isn't it great to show of our intelligence and wits.

And you must be a fucking mong! Hahahaha

Learn to read convictions.

2.5 years was sentenced, 15 months mandatory based on a condition of probation.

Source: correctional officer who does this shit daily.

it should be overturned right now, because telling a faggot cuck to kill himself and he do it then he deserves,snowflakes should all die.

.... Do you speak English?

i think the point is that he was unstable for awhile and may have killed himself anyway but she thought it would be a good idea to make sure. then i imagine the dudes family caught wind of her and filed charges. losing your son would make anyone want some kind of justice. it seems fair to me. she had a choice to not be a bitch and she passed that up for a worse choice. that is what she is being punished for.

What's the disconnect? How do you not understand the causal role she played?

I'm glad this place exists because I get to do my stand up routines and you get to read for free!!! Top communism!

Fuck i need new friends, everbody bitching she didn't get more time on my fb. What a bunch of pussies. I feel more connected with Sup Forums i should kms. Anyone wanna urge me on?

No. But I speak raging faggot, which is why I can understand you.

Didn't she actively urge him to suicide?

This has been fun! but alas, I'm drunk an headed to bed. Thanks for a laugh or two user.

I think the sentence will server as determent. When it gets appealed the media will be silent and most will think that she did time discouraging other from behaving the same way for awhile.

Most of us say "Do it faggot" anonymously. If anything, that's the moral of the story.

Nah bro, just get better friends.

Way to try hard. Nighty night.

Sad times!! Goodnight drunk annon. dont shit the bed.

She should do life, if only for walking around with those eyebrows like that.

its not just a text. Its constant persuasion and belittling. Her boyfriend obviously didnt want to do it but she just kept pushing him.

Well said

>fucking this

kek. too try hard? on Sup Forums? is everyone speaking raging faggo tree now?!?

I really hope it gets over turned. I mean, shes still a piece of shit, but its not a good conviction.

What a bunch of cucks nowadays, including you faggot, how you will kill yourself just becaise a cunt tells you?.

Thank you kind sir.

That's why the internet is so amazing. She's going to jail not because of his death, she had nothing to do with it. He planned it, he executed. She going cuz they traced back to her on tiny part of the whole deal. So, she's being made to pay for all of it.

She literally said "do it faggot" over and over again, until he did it.

Go and fuck a big black cock because i actively telling you that you are a massive faggot and should do it now, cuck.

I guess she goes to jaill too.

she totally is a piece of shit, no arguing there, but jail time for this? come on...

Reckless conduct that led to a death constitutes involuntary manslaughter. That's the law she was convicted under. Is it reckless to assist someone in their research on how to kill themselves and deliberately try to help them succeed? I think so.

What made her culpable is not that she failed to warn others or try to stop him, but that she aided and encouraged the events that lead to his death. She *tried* to get him to kill himself. She helped him plan his suicide, gave him input on how to make it succeed, and made him believe that it was the choice he wanted when he tried to back out. That's different from saying 'do it, faggot'.

How is it a causal role she played? The guy was obviously mentally ill. He would have done it anyway. There is no reasoning with these people. They are fucked and irrelevant once dead. What, do you think his depressive, unstable ass would have become a functional memeber of society?

Are you 14?

don't millennial women pluck their eyebrows? ffs

Mong?

You must think you're really something whipping that provincial hayseed bullshit out. If you're going to use an obscure culture of asians as general insult, like it's still the 1980s and anyone has any fucking idea what you're talking about, at least spell it right. It's Hmong, not Mong, you trailer park stereotype.

Imagine a man doing that to a women and then getting off with 15 months. Everyone would fucking riot

USA! USA!

Get a job you degenerate

he's like the ultimate beta. i bet he actually thought he'd get laid if he killed himself for her.

lol Had to thank you for that. All I can think of when reading "faggo tree" is a tree that has dicks and boobs growing on it and a sign that reads "It's not gay if it has boobs."

I don't think you read anything I wrote. She is being punished because she made a bad choice. She decided to be a bitch. If she had attended to him like a decent human being or ignored him she wouldn't be punished. The man would have most likely killed himself anyway.

No, he got out of the truck and said the poisoning was working, and she talked him back into getting back in.

Maybe try learning even something about what you're talking about before electing yourself judge and jury over it you fucking wizard.

You're retarded dude. Come back when you are 18.

I must must I?
>"anyone has any fucking idea what you're talking about"
>Explains exactly what I was talking about

Get it together homo.

Why the fuck was she cheating on Arnold in the first place?

You are all missing the main point. Shes ugly and unfuckable. Only les fisters in prison could love that face. She needs to go to prison just to get that skull off our streets.

topkek!

What does that have to do with anything? He was committed to offing himself, he just chose a shitty way to do it. That lady was a bitch, but how virtuous are you?

Stop posting you're dumb.

28 you fucking leech. Would applaud your an hero at the hands of some bitch, retard.

I don't believe you. How did you survive with such a severe handicap?

Just try. Even once, to wire something worth genuinely responding to.

Stayed 15 months by the way. Defense made a motion to stay the jail time pending appeals, judge granted. So she's out on probation now and won't have to do jail until she loses her appeals or breaks her parole.

Helping to clean the earth from mentally ill faggots and cucks should be congratulated, fuck Sup Forums has become tumblr and twitter with all this sjw shit.

You're all a bunch of SJW faggots on here commenting. Mad that you're depressed or some shit. Go outside and earn some self-respect. Suicide is a personal choice.

I think the law was stretched, to be honest, and everyone in that courtroom knew it. The victim was trying to get some sort of support from that girl while she herself was dealing with depression while on medication for it, according to what I read.

To me, he wanted to kill himself and searched until he found the one person who would help him. If anything, she was part of his plan to kill himself, he wanted it, but was too much of a fag do it alone. Her presence was enough for him to do what he wanted to do.

A crazy fact on all of it, is that he was 20 and her 17. He really looked her to find a chick as fucked up as her.

That's why I say, she just kept saying "do it faggot" until he did it. A gross summary, but I think it can be summarized like that.

Did you see her pics on the courtroom, playing the innocent angel? I wonder how she's in bed, seriously.

>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on anti depressants for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair and how she's not the real victim in all this?

(((cucks)))

Go away retard.

She's fit as fuck. I would totally hit that.

better looking than the back of ur dads ass faggot

I tell someon to rob a bank. They rob a bank. Am i to blame?

Who is this
What happened
Why does she look like that

Why is Maisie Williams going to jail?

It will get appealed. 100% sure. This is her punishment for not taking some fucked up plea bargain and relying on some cucks with her future.

That pretty much sums it up.