Why can't Americans Peep Show?

Why can't Americans Peep Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0421hs5/frank-skinner-on-demand-with-comedian-isy-suttie
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yredc3ayOE
youtube.com/watch?v=IIW9sL-Yf6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's great

They're too stupid, if it doesn't have sex jokes, they won't like it

what is this drivel

they don't say BAZINGA so don't worry you won't like it

Self depreciation humour doesn't fly in America

what went wrong?

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0421hs5/frank-skinner-on-demand-with-comedian-isy-suttie

LOL AMERICANS XDD

Anyone watched the latest webbkino? Is it any good?

Plenty of claps love Peep Show, this 'lol aren't we special BRITCOMEDY XD XD' shit is embarrassing. We're good at it but it's not some secret club.

ITT Shows Americans will NEVER understand

you're the embarrassing one m8

explain why

see

>tfw you will never have an utterly dysfunctional, co-dependent friendship with a person like Jez or Mark

But it's true

peep show has a lot of sex jokes you cockmuncker

I had this in college. I miss it.

I do, its dogshit.
I enjoy my friends company but being with him in public or spending time with other people makes me realize that we are both huge loosers and neither of us will have a fullfiling good life .

I literally did for years growing up and it was pretty funny. He won't talk to me anymore because I ratted him out for cheating, such is life.

SOMEONE'S TOOK A SHIT IN PUKE POINT HQ

not sure yet, was hesitant but i didn't hate the first episode

You never watched Peep Show have you m8 ?

>Why can't Americans Peep Show?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Yredc3ayOE

>implying

le random man isn't self deprecation you moron

how is it possible to be this wrong

are you retarded

the word you are looking for is deprecation, you fucking idiot

>le random man

What?

never dog ya mates cunt

>Not even 40 yet
>Britbong genetics

>isn't self deprecation you moron

Have you ever actually seen Always Sunny?

Holy shit this is fucking awful.

every episode more than once, it's not self depracation

you obviously have never seen the show you fucking retard

he literally had one of our other mates thinking they were going to get married and all retarded devoted to him while he fucked his brains out with club sluts every night. It's not like he slipped up once and I stuck my nose in, she was walking straight into trouble and I said 'maybe you want to fucking look around first', that's all

dog cunt

Morals lad

Nah senpai he's right, never enable shitty behavior in your m8s. People being non-judgmental about shit like this is exactly why we have so many single mothers today.

Shame is good 99% of the time.

That is the worst person to cast for Mark. And also this was just awful. I wanted it to stop because it just wasn't good, not because it was making so uncomfortable which is what usually happens with Peep Show

dog cunts

> it's not self depracation
explain how it isn't

Because Dennis is a bastard man

back 2 plebbit

>those disgusting inbred British faces

I'm glad Europe is being destroyed desu

pick one

shart in mart

enjoy your future caliphate dude. that's going to be the funniest of le memes

This

I'm Canadian and it's one of my fav shows. I'm basically Mark and Jez combined.

Islam is better than our boring old christianity anyway, get with the times, yank.

Makes so much sense. Thanks for enlightening me.

You got caught
Grow up

>we're literally building walls
>you're going to get Hillary and cuck yourselves to death

feeling pretty smug Josh, you'd best come up with something soon

>we're building walls

the damage is already done. look at france. 8% of the population is black muslims and they are the ones having kids. A smaller percentage for Germany but germans are not having kids either. Europe is going to be replaced by shitskins in a few decades and the same is going to happen if we don't elect trump only with mexicans.

why dont you get out of your basement and go get some fresh air

>walls going up
>rightist parties getting close to power
>every random cunt on the street is getting angry and going full Sup Forums tier

give us five years, we'll get it together. I hope you do too, jokes aside

>give us five years, we'll get it together. I hope you do too, jokes aside

thank you bro, same to you. I have no ill will against any of you and wish the best for Europe

It's honestly not funny

I know right, how are you supposed to know when to laugh when there's no laughtracks?

the fat one is pure communist. i long for the day to see him skinned alive and thrown into the fire

murrican here. same. i'm a loving combination of the two.
>if it doesn't have sex jokes
except, peep show almost entirely revolves around mark and jez's awful social life/relationships.

i think peep show is one of the best comedies ever made, but i'll be honst...most of my friends who are murrican didn't get into it. for example, i recommended it to a co-worker, and the next day his comment was, "They sure say fuck a lot. And Mark is really ugly."

I've stopped sharing my recommendations with co-workers.

yeah as a fellow american i can also say i hated it cause they didnt tell me when to laugh

Burger here, I've seen every episode.
I've encouraged several people to watch, but if it's not on Netflix or some other easily acquirable streaming venue with guaranteed no virus' they won't bother.
Watching Jeremy eat the 'turkey leg' will forever be the greatest scene

No, really. I watched the first episode awhile back and I got what was supposed to be funny but the delivery and everything was just really shitty and awkward. It's not funny bong

mein neger, look to tomorrow lad

Yeah I agree, the lack of catchphrases really got to me, and casting ugly people on TV? I mean what the h*ck is up with that?

I love it tried to get some of my friends into they just cant get over the accents. it angers me every time because I know they would love the show. fuck em let em miss out on super hans

still would

Yeah, sorry Sir Reginald, I prefer that LOL SO RANDOM British comedy where the silly people do silly things just to because they're silly billys.

>it's all students dressing up as women and doing silly voices

the Thick Of It >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any american satire

>no quips
>no catch phrases
Next

I actually like that show

>Someone wrote this, produced this, found actors for this, filmed this, edited this, and sent this to a studio to hoping to be greenlighted

huh, Americans are weird

>silly people do silly things just to because they're silly billys.

that ended in the 70s you fat clappy fuck

being silly billys is hilarious you faggot

The Mighty Boosh

Ryan....? I miss you.

I liked Fast Show.

...do I win?

We can, it's one of the funniest shows I've seen.

>tfw even most of my fellow bongs don't remember how good the fast show was

youtube.com/watch?v=IIW9sL-Yf6Q

The only way an American Peep Show would work is if you have a slight difference in the two main cast. They can't be cheap copies of Mark and Jez with an American accent, they need to be the American equivalent of two losers living together.

I thought an American Mark would be a big manchild who tries to work smart and hard but ends up being an idiot. Someone like Chris Pratt from Parks and Rec. An America Jez, I'm not sure, could be someone more of an artsy type guy into weirder shit beyond hipster-level but somehow can always find a way to make just enough money.

swiss tony is GOAT

>I'm basically Mark and Jez combined.

you poor man, i hope your life works out ok

johnny galecki is shit in everything

>UK Peep Show
first episode Jeremy makes a track that sounds like a poor Prodigy imitation, its laughable but just good enough that he thinks its amazing.

>US Peep Show
Jeremy accidentally writes Axel F, one of the most iconic pieces of pop music but doesnt notice, until he puts the record on.

Why does US humor always have to be so obvious?

>peep show
>somehow Ameriblubbers missed the ENTIRE POINT that the show was filmed through the eyes of the characters

>The Mighty Boosh
Almost 10 years old now and was on BBC3 at like 2am when it first aired.

The can tim and eric which is much more funny

not funny

Cucked, the tv show

The fast show and the peep show are pretty shit, and tame compared to comedy central and adult swim.

They collectively just don't get how to laugh at themselves

I have this with all my friends where essentially crabs in a barrel.

jumpers for goalposts, eh?

At any point do we actually see the show through the eyes of Mark or Jez?

Did anyone even get the premise of the fucking show?

I can and have
This show is close to my soul

>Americans take close to their souls a show about Blairs Britain they could never, ever understand

hmm