Is it even a debate anymore?

Is it even a debate anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_career_passer_rating_leaders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5 MVPs

2 MVPs

Manning and Montana never openly supported Trump. Tom Brady is the greatest QB in futures history.

Yeah, they both pale in comparison to Montana who's still the GOAT QB

There hasn't been a debate since 2014

>manning was a iYeb supporter
pottery

>More rings than his entire family. LEL

>mfw pic related really happened

fpbp spbp
salt

It never was a debate. Manning was like a tango export who could get an erection. Brady is legend status.

Montana never lost a Super Bowl to an autistic lesser brother

yeah right with the BEST players in the league while no salary cap. Keep being mad, m9.

Brady was never blown out by 45 points in the playoffs or went one and done 3 straight years with 5 hall of famers

I love Peyton Manning.

He could never engineer a comeback like that. I am honestly fucking shocked that Brady could ever comeback from 25.

The greatest comeback ever in super bowl history was done by Brady in the 2014 Super Bowl against the Seahawks... then two years later Brady has a 25 fucking point comeback

Brady is the best ever and its not even close now

Tom Brady is a part of one of the best football teams to grace the sport but Aaron Rodgers is the better QB.

Aaron just don't have the people around him like Brady does. Brady himself said it: Rodgers can do stuff Brady doesn't believe Brady himself could do.

But Brady can do things Aaron can't do.

Like win 5 rings.

Rodgers' largest comeback was 20 points against a dogshit Loins team in the regular season and he didn't even show up at all against Atlanta, fuck off faggot

Rodgers is going to lose his legs at 38

He is turning 33 this year, its all over for his GOAT status

I truly believe Rodgers wins 1 more ring and hes the second best QB ever, over montana

And Rodgers couldn't make open throws for half the year, stop pretending being able to make a cool highlight every once in a while is a sign of elite quarterbacking

Besides Brady, LeBron, and Michael, name me some more living legends?

Calm your tits, I'm not trying to take the rings off of Brady's fingers. Brady's one of the best and the Brady-Belichick combo is one of the best to grace the sport.

All I'm saying is as far QBs are concerned, Aaron Rodgers is the best in the league overall currently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_career_passer_rating_leaders

Would love to see Rodgers get people like Brady does.

Rodgers high career passer rating has more to do with the league favoring passing offenses due to rule changes.

If I remember correctly average passer rating has gone up 10-15 points since Brady came in the league in 2001. And that's among average QB's. Once you consider elite QB's the difference becomes even more obvious.

To put it another way: Farve put up his best statistical season at 40, Peyton at 38~, and Brady had his most efficient season at 39.

Are QB's magically getting better or is the league just getting easier for offense's.

Passer rating is a complete fucking meme, it scales with throwing the ball less and being """""""""Efficient""""""""""" as described by a mathematical formula with a ton of arbitrary or subjective arguments

Brady didn't even have half the talent on offense that Rodgers did and he still played better against Atlanta tonight

this

One Qb has the 1st ranked overall opponent points per game and the other has the 26th

One QB led the greatest comeback of all time. The other gave up.

Toews, Hossa, Kane :^)

*5 regular season MVPs

>clearly this retarded statistic is the true measure of greatness!
>Tony Romo is 4th greatest QB OF ALL TIME!
>CHAD PENNINGTON is 14th

You are this fucking retarded.

(reminds me of the NBA)

(I'm not trying to spoil the fun but defenses are getting worse overall.. that's why it was so satisfying to see the Cavs largely neutralize the Dubs with legit, playoff defense)

Holy shit those numbers.

One Qbs team allowed 44 points, forced zero turnovers, and one punt the entire game. The other allowed 21 point, forced 1 turnover, and 6 punts.

Tonight Brady didn't make many throws that were difficult. He was actually pretty mediocre throughout the game. Without Flowers sack fumble, Tom Brady wouldn't have been able to comeback. James White had 14 receptions.

What was witnessed tonight was not the greatest comeback of all time, but the greatest choke of all time. The Atlanta coaches blew it after Julio's catch

>Most yards in a superbowl
>Most completions in a superbowl
>"mediocre"

You Packfags are desperate as hell. Brady plays a way different style than Rodgers which is why it looks worse.

It's a more efficient style that's harder to stop because it depends largely on reading defense's succesfuly and reacting as necessary.

It's why Brady was stopped for a half against the Texans and the Falcons and then came roaring back later in the game once he's adjusted accordingly.

Rodgers in comparison tends to rely largely on mobility and arm strength. It's a great sexy style but one that's far easier to stop and is fairly static. It's why he faltered so badly against the Falcons.

This so much. Rodgers is a top 3 all time but bc he can't cheat to wins everyone will forget about him

Fuck no. That comeback is going to cement his status over Montana.

Also, he's going to play for another 3-5 years

rodgers is fucking amazing, him having 1 ring in 11 years should put it in perspective

damn dude
its a game

accept Brady won

and get over it you cry baby bitch

I have been a die hard colts fan for many years now. It is undeniable that Brady is the GOAT. He has the stats and championships to back it up. I'm not saying Peyton could not have accomplished the same if drafted in Tom's position, but as it happened Brady is the GOAT. For anyone who is even remotely informed this is the case.

Maybe those numbers help because Belichick defenses usually keep the game close.
Manning, Brees and others didn't have solid defenses.

for Le unpopular /r/nfl sub opinions it is xDDD Peyton would have 8 owls with Bill

Hightower forced the fumble you cucked faggot explains your shit opinion you didn't watch the game.

> Muh rodgers dances in the pocket from his always good o line

wow le goat even though hasn't hit age 35.

casual fans

Brady has not had 3 times better defenses and certainly not offensive players than most other QBs, Peyton and Rodgers don't keep it close when they're losing, they get blown the fuck out