Yes, yes well done Atlanta, well done Atlanta

Yes, yes well done Atlanta, well done Atlanta...

However

>18-1

However recent events must be taken into account, and I have a few last minute points to award.
To Mister Stephen Gostkowski, for the cool use of his foot when the team was in great peril, 6 points.
Second to Mr. Julian Edelman, for the best catch the NFL has seen these many years, 4 more downs.
And third to Mr. Danny Amendola, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award the New England Patriots 8 points.
And finally, it takes a great deal of courage to be a take the ball and carry the team, but a great deal more to do it as a black man in New England, I award 20 points, to Mr. James White.
Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe a change in decoration is in order.

Nailed it bro

Hilarious.

This needs a webm and subtitles.

>And finally, it takes a great deal of courage to be a take the ball and carry the team, but a great deal more to do it as a black man in New England, I award 20 points, to Mr. James White.

Absolutely ebin

checkd and kekd

>And finally, it takes a great deal of courage to be a take the ball and carry the team, but a great deal more to do it as a black man in New England, I award 20 points, to Mr. James White.

Pure Pottery.

I don't watch normie LARP

based swedebros.

Toasting in ebin bread.

lel and checked

top kek

someone make a pic or webm of this. something similar to this with draco as matt ryan and snape as godell or sth.

This is perfect. Thank you based cuck flag

Harry Pottery

Checked

Kek