It's 2017, why are you not openly bisexual to everyone yet?

it's 2017, why are you not openly bisexual to everyone yet?

I like pussy and tits not cock and balls. Sorry faggot.

It's the current year and you haven't even sucked on a wiener.
Please exist the gene pool sir.

I don't know OP
You tell me

you can like both

how would you know how many or few cocks I've sucked? I might have even sucked yours, and you don't know it

the fuck does the year have to do with sexual preference

m i l l e n i a l s

>you can
Yeah but I don't.

Why not?

Because you're boring.

Same reason I don't like golf or ice skating. It's not my thing. I find zero pleasure in the male anatomy. It does nothing for me.

>I find zero pleasure in the male anatomy

Not being able to masturbate must suck royally. I feel bad for you.

>tfw you're so boring you have to change your sexuality to seem interesting

nobody said you have to change it

female peacocks are more boring than male peacocks, it's just the way it is

male vs female for reference

>it's 2017
your chance to pose an argument whatsoever has already failed when you said this

shit forgot pic, I need sleep

>not understanding memes

also, what is implied by 2017 is still valid for making an argument, if the implication about 2017 is shared by others, as 2017 is a much more tolerant year than say year 600 AD in Europe.

the meme's stupid. you're literally just basing your argument on the current year. so fucking what if it's 2017? nobody gives a shit. your faggot ass will die within a few years anyway from AIDS cause of all the cocks that penetrated your ass

I couldn't /wouldn't be a bottom. Also I don't shave my asshole so not exactly appealing but I clean it thoroughly with every shower, and trim, alot. But I couldn't see myself sucking a dick or being fucked in the ass. Could see myself getting sucked off by a twink or ramming a tranny though, never went through with it. Maybe in a few years if I get bored with women

Same reason gays had to throw a hiss fit while creating your retarded mindset because they couldn't just like pussy instead.

I'm bi and I think OP is a retard. It's nothing to do with just choosing to like both, you either are or aren't. It's like any preference; you can't choose to like a certain food if it tastes like shit to you

Because after a prostate exam I realized I wouldn't like nor want a penis up there

All my keks

Because I don't want to degrade myself to the grade of a woman by fucking another man and sucking his cock

You didn't read the fine print. OP said *openly* bisexual, so it's implied he's already talking to those bisexuals that are in the closet. Have a nice day.

That's not implied at all, the implication is that he thinks everyone should be openly bi because it's 2017, nothing to do with closet cases

Literally why would we be? If it's a matter of us growing into our sexual orientation, then what does it matter? You can grow up to be straight, gay, or bisexual. Doesn't mean that all of a sudden we just choose to be bisexual.

If you don't find anything appealing of the same gender, then that's that. If you ask me why I'm not bi, It's simply because it's just not my thing because I'm not attracted to the gender.

well, it doesn't really matter because everyone is bisexual, so the world consists only of those that are honest about it and those that aren't

>everyone is bisexual
14 year old detected

nope, just honest

everyone is bi to at least some extent, it's a fact

/thread

this actually true and you're retarded if you try to ignore it or use mental gymnastics around it

Trips wins.