Would you bang?

Would you bang?

Yes, amazing tits, nice ass and a nice innie pussy 8/8

Yes. Info?

yes

Might need a drink or two

Yeah I'd get 23 and me and if your a good white girl drop some seed in her.

maybe if she lost 50 pounds

She looks qt.

Bag on head an option?

Why is there a pan in the bath? Is she cooking pasta?

sure. A pit skinny fat but has a potential

Straddle her chest, push those tiddies together, lube em up and fuck em till I jizz on her face.

>Would you bang?
Is that even a question?

want to fuck her.

Sure, I'd be very happy to.

I'd wreck her pussy

No. Hope the virgins are making you feel better about yourself.

Would smash

I wouls fuck a frog on the hop!

Yes. Great boobs, a bit overweight and not am amazing face, but that works in your favor because she's probably not bitchy. Taking nudes means she's not shy either.

I've fucked and dated much worse. Now, if her tits were a couple sizes lower, or her snatch was a disaster, or her face was not smiling, I'd say it's a losing battle.

This is decent realistic wife material for probably 90% of the shitheads on Sup Forums right now. If you think you have what it takes to get a woman someday, but you aren't an alpha dickhead with unrealistic expectations, this is probably around the best you can expect.

She looks like she'll treat you well, fuck your brains out, not have a stanky snatch, be a good mother to your dipshit children, and probably not freak out when she realizes after 10 years you're still fucking around on Sup Forums after she goes to bed.

Yes, post more OP

I'm so fucking irritated.

Holy Shit that's hot

805?

Post more 805 if you've gottem

Would you bang

More?!

She should go see a doctor about that posture. She's bending her lower back so hard it looks like she's going to fold in half.

Yeah

Here's the original image.

Would breed

Thanks!

more?

yes

happen to have source OP? or know if she's from florida?

I would give him such good sex, I would let him cum all over my face whil sucking his balls so he marry me and forget to sign a prenup and I divorce him and get half his fortune. I would be the most paid whore, even before kimK.

Would still waifu

NOT without serious alcohol.

Probably declogging the drain.

Sauce?

My GF has a similar figure, but thinner.

I accidentally came to this one day and my laughing unexpectedly ramped up the feeling of the orgasm. Told my girl that I was going to try something the next time we were in bed. Told her she'd know it when I did. When I had that first bolt of pleasure I started to laugh my ass off. Pissed her off something fierce because she took it personally lol

More!

Would you bang?

bang?

Hell yes! She's fine!

im not even joking, if those eyes were blue that would be my sister, looks almost exactly like her. that and she has never been to a place that nice to have that many mirrors

Without a doubt

Yes

No, just smell her perfect asshole and lick her taint. Suck on that ass all night

No thank you

with paper bag, yes!

She is cute. You are probably a virgin yourself trying to fuck 10s when you are a 2 and then blame "bitchy women" for not fucking you

Nope

Ok yes

Sure

No Asians have sideways vaginas

is that the fucking daughter from Roseanne

Would smash

sure

Nice. More.

would wreck her

Would bring wooden spoon and bang the fuck out of that pot!

If she was a prostitute would she be a cash & carry?

That raises the same question I had with pic related:

How does she avoid getting picked up by random strangers all of the time?

that poor thing isn't going to survive long either.
A friend of mine was paraplegic, due to circulation issues being in a wheelchair for decades, they had to amputate her legs. She ended up in a so called "bucket".
According to statistics, people who "live" in such a bucket are ending up dead due to complications over the years, as the body slowly shuts down.
It takes a fuck-ton of willpower not ending your own life.
but over the time it'll get to you.

>mfw, pic related, even Google's AI doing reverse image search is a sarcastic mean ass

Would you bang this slut?

>vegetable in a wheelchair
Holy shit, that made me lol enough that I am not going to try to verify it for fear that it may not be that way.

Shame about your friend, but after losing a friend and a family member to an accident an cancer, I long ago decided that I would favor quality of life over length.

(Was looking for this gif/webm I had of a cute af girl with no legs and stubby arms that was showing off and fucking enjoying herself).

Ooo look at me I'm such an edgy girl with a spider in my mouth. Fat fucking white trash attention whore.

Nice eyes. Nice smile. Nice tits. Nice pussy. Nice everything. Yup. I would definitly bang.