Looking to tribute

looking to tribute
came an hour ago though so might be a small load

Tribute for her?

you can do better than that

Yikes. What an ugly little cock you have. Why are you posting it here? In the future, consider not doing that.

kek thanks user

nice, thanks

she's really cute

amazing tits

Heres my thiccc friend

My crush please

Wow. Really unimpressive. Just get it over with, lock yourself into chastity, and take a BBC in your ass.

Damn do this slut plz

we have a winner

Please, lurk moar. You are the cancer. You shouldn't make any more threads for quite a while, if ever.

says user that has seen my dick multiple times

tribute this slut

Thank you!!!!

tribute all over her big tits

Oh, is that what that thing was? I'm so sorry. I'm sure you felt all cool and empowered when you made this shit thread, but you really are not. Mediocre cock. Lame thread. If you have any guns in your home, I suggest you suck on one. You aren't funny. You are a dicklet. Please, get over yourself.

What this user said. Also, checked and saged.

I just wanted to cum on a stranger. But you're welcome to continue being offended if your previous Sup Forums is that meaningful to you

Make no mistake, you are just another degenerate faggot who gets off by showing his little dick to other men. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Like?

I mean what else do you think b is for... Intellectual discussions? This place died years ago. Now I just jerk off to some mediocre amateur pics and tribute once in awhile for fun.

Are you bi?

Sage

please op

Sadly, you are right

You are the cancer that killed this place. I really hope you die in a fucking grease fire.

I will try not to.

wasted it