I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyByqUgwh3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up, nigger.

He is right though no matter how much I hate niggers.

I only read the first paragraph.
People come here to whine about society and take put their darkest side even if they're not like that in real life... if they have one. So get out.

Nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Nigger

It's pasta. Let thread die.

What do you mean by 'control the streets'?

White people OWN the streets. You're just kids with nothing to do. You're not controlling anything.

I stay strapped and don't put up with lip from uppity niggers. You control the slums where you live on Democrat gibs great job. Saged

>terrified
no its like a mutual pity
youre a lesser kind of people
and i say nigger to people who are pieces of shits , dont care about skin color

Niggers aren't people

Shut up nigger

Nig actually used knuckles with a sucker punch, not surprised.

you are doing the exact same thing right now you idiot

Nice bait. Nobody is scared of you(nobody that matters).

> I stay strapped
Sounds like something a nigger would say. Do we need to have a talk user?

>WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS
i live in bel air. you niggers wouldn’t make it past the gate check. you control the ghetto streets. try coming into my neighborhood and not get stopped by security/cops. btw, 6’4 220lbs. i aint scared of shit nigger. id drop you like a bad habit. youre only tough when you run around in packs. when i walk down the sidewalk men avoid making eye contact and move out of the way.
btw, why are you so proud to control the streets? why don’t you control the financial market instead and raise your family instead of knocking up bitches and not raising the children. what’s more niggerish than that?

>black person winning an argument
Bix nood mufuggah. If you could remove the word ignorant from their vocabulary then they wouldn't say anything.

Hello newfag.
Back in the day Sup Forums comprised of mostly middle class white kids ironically calling each other niggers because it was funny.

Now Sup Forums is full of a bunch of newfag virgin neckbeards who are too stupid to realize the oldfags were joking with each other and are seriously butthurt over gamergate and got exponentially worse when Trump became a thing.
Most oldfags have left so now it's full of a bunch of autistic retards.

Now watch everyone fall for your bait.

stfu whiteboi

Partially right. People tend to avoid wild animals because it is often impossible to tell when they will attack unprovoked.

This is stale pasta but I'll say the same thing I did last time
If a group of people is so triggered over a single word that they go into a violent rage, wouldn't you be scared of them too?
Imagine every time you said "chink" some asian dude kicked you in the face and promised you that if you dishonored him like that again, he'd grab a katana and cut you in half?
What if every time you said "crackuh" some white dude took away your food stamps and promised you that if you disrespected him like that again, he'd enslave your entire race?

shitskins are violent apes, i don't care what you think

This guy is a mulatto latino not black.

Niggers are like bulls you have a red flag in front of their faces and they come charging at you with total aggression

more like monkeys you mean

Will I regret clicking that gif?
I really don't wanna see a nigger stomp on a kitten or some shit

Dont click on it then

yes you will. fucking apes.

I don't always expect Sup Forums to be honest with me
Thanks guys

>terrified of you
you're literally over-grown violent children with downs. The reason we're terrified of doing anything mean to niggers is that the media will do a witch hunt on us if we step out of line.

Why would I be afraid of calling a black person a nigger?
Oh that's right, niggers don't know how to use their words and resort to violence and threats instead

>TERRIFIED of us
No one is scared of you nigger. People avoid overt racism because they are scared of white people. Afraid that they will lose their job, become unemployable because of a racist incident, that their family will receive death threats from liberal extremists. In most european countries you can even get prison time. All this forced upon us by very misguided white people.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT AND THIS FUCKING NIGGER OP

Niggers love to talk shit when they have a bunch of other chimps around. Funny how they get quiet as fuck when they are by themselves. You also never see them coming into white neighborhoods and causing shit because they know they will either get shot or arrested.

What's hilarious about one's true feelings that can be expressed anonymously versus social conformity and rules of politeness?

Black people are even more bigoted (not just against whites, but also Asians, Jews, etc.), yet they also rarely speak their true feelings in public.

I hate Sup Forumstards and racists in general. But, contemporary black culture in America (e.g.) is repulsive even to African immigrants. It's not like generalizations and large patterns cant be concluded and social critiques never warranted.

Lol you thought.

knuckels and a sucker punch.... yeah thats a nigger allright!

You're getting the internet and real life confused again

I kick the shit out of niggers on more than one occasion.

Bro I will call you nigger to your face. I'm not even racist but I would call you a nigger straight up. I'm not afraid to call you a fucking nigger. In fact I have black friends whom gave me the white pass to call them nigga all the time. My nigga etc. fuck you nobody is afraid of your skin color faggot

You must be a nigger fag

you DONT have TO type EVERY second WORD with CAPS

The Black Bull. He's strong, he's charismatic, he's confident. White women crave the black body, with its muscular portions and athletic ability, along with its top tier endurance... It's sure to make a white woman come back for more.
The white Bombaclot. He's weak, nervous, and shy. Unable to even look at the black bull in the eye, he whimpers and looks down in weakness and self pity. He cowardly calls the Black Bull a 'nigger' online, yet is unable to do so when encountered in public holding a white girls hand.
The Black Beast, ladies and gentlemen, is highly sought after compared with thier white counterparts.

I say nigger like it's a normal thing even to niggers, I've gotten looks before but nothing more, if someone tried to get physical I would smack them upside their nigger head.

Who's computer did you steal to post this?

Brass knuckles. Hits him from behind. Yep. Definite nigger behavior. Oh, by the way, if you 'rule the streets,' why do police keep shooting you?

I've always wanted to be fucked by a big black man

I've told a nigger to his face he was a nigger more than once, because I don't care. They never did a damn thing, oh they ran their mouths but never did anything. People tend not to do shit when you're on juice and are 6'4 and built like Thor from avengers. Don't listen to what they say anons, steroids are amazing. I used to be a lanklet and had zero confidence. Started working out and jumped on juice and now it's the opposite. Just make sure you do pct and take aromatase inhibitors.

>I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.
of course i won´t say nigger in real life when doing so can get me killed or hospitalized, i prefer to have a nice long life without being beaten by a bunch of niggers.

Dat gyno. Someone forgot his post cycle

>im a violent nigger and let words get to me

pussy bitch ass whiteboi LMAO

The reason black nations is a mere pool of mud. Niggers are more salty and trigger than feminiats

I called a black guy a nigger at CVS the other day, and he came up and talked to me about how oppressed people of color are, and how offensive that word is lmao

there´s nothing wrong in realizing your own weaknesses i for one can´t fight off a pack of apes
you on the other hand can´t talk

The more you niggers do this, the faster it comes

You basically just said black people rule the streets through being cretins.. but I'm scared of any cretin, you never know how shit will go down

Put my phone down for 2seconds and watched some white trash wangsterpunks gf who was just as thot as he was (if u live in the city, you know the type)
I put my shirt over my face, pulled my blade told her I'd break her fucking legs, told her, her boyfriend wouldn't do shit
The whole while they are giving me that "im gonna return it to who it belongs to" while running away, when they wouldnt stop walking i pulled the blade

I could only imagine op talking about the Chinese spy Lmfao from that meme were the British guy interrogates the black kid

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for CUCK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for CUCK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you CUCK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

I'm Irish and I'll say nigger whenever I want. Some negro has a problem with that he'll be missing his knee caps and have his jaw hanging off him.

Unlike niggers, whites mostly aren't socially retarded and won't say stupid shit in public. This is a great example of why white people get jobs and have meaningful lives and niggers rot in their own filth

On the contrary, I find it pretty fucked that you're right. White people are afraid of niggers. Maybe you fucking scum bucket stains of life should shape up to be normal, contributing members of society instead of the fucking apes you are.

No typos, OP not a real nigger. White admixture or LARP.

Fucking Niggerfag

>in real life they won't do SHIT
we keep you oppressed where it counts - financially

>you're TERRIFIED of us
no civilized person wants to tangle with an animal

>Again...blah blah blah
I can't hear you from your ghetto, nigger

/thread tbh fam

>mfw

4real

Its not that bad. The kitten gets kicked hard against a wall, but its reasonable to assume it has a decent chance of surviving. Whats really disgusting is the laughter on the monkeys' faces. Sums them up really

...There are some who say OP is still out there somewhere, laughing his fucking ass off.

Who cares, besides, I like reading this shit when the whitebois get triggered

Ya, I still don't wanna see that

its not a race thing its an attitude thing. whites can be niggers, so can hispanics, blacks, asians, ect. if you have an ignorant mentality and behave like a dirtbag animal that makes you a nigger, not the color of your skin.

>we control your streets

implying that the only gangs out there are black gangs and feeding the negative stereotype that all blacks are involved in crime.

>triggered
Kek

(You)

Low IQ there i said it.

duuude

youtube.com/watch?v=nyByqUgwh3o

Blacks are gentically predisposed to act like niggers. Its their low IQs and inability to empathise or self sooth their monkey emotions. Of course there's shitty people in other races but blacks are far more likely to be violent niggers than someone from another race growing up in the same enviroment

My heart races and my speech slowly emulates the ebonic dialect of the nigger I'm speaking to.

ive literally told the biggest black person i know he would make a great slave
he knows he could beat my ass and we still laugh about that kinda shit.
don't be a pussy and it's all good.
likewise, he cracks racist white jokes and we all laugh at ourselves.

>self sooth their monkey emotions
>monkey emotions
Why am I laughing at this?

Bro, I would gladly meet you in real life and say nigger to your face.

this

bears will avoid starting shit with wolverines eventhough they're 20x bigger/stronger. smart species avoid unnecessary confrontations. niggers would kill for 20 bucks.

>implying they wouldn't kill you for $5 and a Popeyes coupon

you mean you thank your bull for spitting in your mouth. "pardon me, sir?" you beckon. "what ho?" he retorts, "I ain't finish witcho girl honkey." "that's what I was gonna ask," you whimper, "you think maybe I can have a turn with her?" the visibly annoyed bull ignores your grievance and finishes of a flushed, sweaty, woman with lust in her eyes. you chuckle awkwardly and shuffle into the kitchen and pretend to be busy by clanking around the dirty dishes.

so this is how you joke around with your "nigger friend" huh?

nigger

No in the least bit afraid of you. I have a handgun license and I am VERY proficient with it. I do 3-Gun competitions (that shit Keanu Reeves was doing training for John Wick) so even if there are 10 of you, I have a 17 round magazine and 1 in the chamber, with an extra magazine in an inner waistband holster.

So no, you don't scare me in the least.

no dude, you just make us white people look stupid. niggers can be any race, it's a state of mind not a skin color

spit roast yourself you fucking nigger