What defines a virgin ?

What defines a virgin ?
I have stuck my penis inside the flaps and a little inside the hole and done few pumps am i still a virgin ?

Nah thats it.

Lost the V-card

Been inside? Then: Non-virgin

You stop being a virgin when you see no need to ask these questions

>I only lasted 4 seconds, I'm still a virgin right?

If you're asking questions like this, you're a virgin.

pretty much this.

If you're even asking this question, you'll always be a virgin, you spineless maggot.
Sounds like you could be a full length inside and still not have the balls to fuck.

in just a bit that's all ... pop the skin cover your open and not a virgin
maby not stretched out all the way but not a virgin . I fucked a guys wife (he asked me to) he had only 3inches I have
7 inches so she was not open past 3 .. but no virgin they had sex many times
but i stretched her inside and she felt wonderful past three like soft little circles slipping over my rod
it felt great deep but she was on semi veigin

guys im OP and i wont say my age but i put my penis in and her father called so we stopped

Now i know i don't need to ask :) Thanks Sup Forums

>TFW your penis won't reach the rahim

That's the cervix, stupid. Your dick isn't supposed to go that far, whether you can or not.

not that guy but my girlfriend likes it when i reach her cervix and i dont have a big penis. its 15 or 16cm.

I stuck my penis inside vagina, but I didn't ejaculate. Am I still a virgin?

no

yes

Still a Virgin until your unprotected dick touches a cervix

27 here, only received blowjobs/handjobs so far. Still virgin? My personal guess is yes

That's not small. I'm only like 13-14 and I think that's above average too.

> I'm only like 13-14 and I think that's above average too.
thats above average in asia.in my country in europe the average is 15

Of course you're a virgin if you're dick has not penetrated a girls vagina.
Also how do you get to 27 without fucking at least one slut?

Global average is 15cm, isn't it? I've got 19cm and girls have no trouble taking it. I can bump my wife's cervix easily, but not my mistress, and she's a much smaller girl. I don't know how to guess pussy depth until you fuck it.

Never meet people, except some close friends who are as autistic as me. One of them introduced my first gf to me (that was one year ago and the relationship did not last longer than 2 months).

Get drunk and go hunt easy ones.
But personally I prefer blowjobs to sex when done right

you know you got a keeper if she can give good bjs

your mistress probably is more turned on by you than your wife lol, vaginas stretch a fucking lot when horny, it can fit a baby, it definitely can fit your dick, you can't turn your own wife on, please get a divorce and marry your mistress

No. I have been dedicated to my work almost my entire life. The relationship I mentioned didn't last because I preferred studying over her. If I seriously wanted to lose my virginity, I could just do it as you said. The point is I don't care. I just care about reaching my goals. Call me autistic if you like, it might even be true