Are immigrants and refugees good or bad?

Are immigrants and refugees good or bad?

Depends. Are they Muslims? If so 90% bad. Are you talking about immigrants to countries like the USA? Also depends; do they refuse to learn English, and assimilate into American culture? Are they in the USA to actually commit crimes against its citizens or government, or are they law abiding (if illegals, are they law abiding otherwise)? So again, from my point of view, and most people not on some righteous far end of the political spectrum--it depends.

If it's brown, flush it down.
If it's black, send it back.

Yes

>Muslims are bad but Christians are fine
>Shitty culture should define a country, and not even the countries original culture
Kek, only in America do you get batshit mental gymnastics this bad

Some of them I assume are good people(:

They are very bad for Whites, so they are good for Anti-White (((politicians))) and (((open border))) promoters

good...

Immigration to America isn't the only immigration. What about immigration to Europe?

The answer is mostly a matter of perspective. European and Scandinavian countries need immigrants, the high tax rates lead to low birth rates, which means not enough people to work the jobs to keep the country going. The US has two categories of immigrants- skilled and unskilled. The US has a lot of jobs in high paying fields, like tech jobs, and a software engineer makes more in the US than in most parts of the world. But the immigrants the Trump dislikes are generally unskilled, and want to live in the US because there are better opportunities for unskilled labor in the US than there are in Mexico, Central, and South America.

Refugees are a different matter. It's expensive for a country to take in refugees, and there is a risk of IS terrorists getting into a country as refugees (ask France).

Muslims are worse than christians even though they are not the best either. Nowadays fundamentalist christians may try to ban abortion or birth control and make rallies against gays. Fundamentalist muslims trow gays from fucking buildings and stone women to death for trivial reasons.

Im not that user and im not even american but it does not take much effort to see which is the lesser evil

Spread Homo Erectus around the globe, devolve the white race so we may become gods!

All bad, they have knocked up their women with more vermin and are coming for your white women

Christians still do all of those things and more. Besides, I'd argue that's a function of poverty more than religioun

Don't believe the propaganda son

Christians aren't near as bad as mudslims, moron

white people are fucking paranoid

they are niggers and sand niggers, so they are bad

well put user.

Muds have the mental capacities of children and rely on whites to take care if them.

People think Mexicans are the issue, but it's the Chinese. 50% have college degrees, will work for lower wages in in-demands fields and bring wages down.

no, white people need to export the vermin back to the hellholes from which they came

You were strangers in the land of egypt. Muslims are literally fine

White people are about to destroy your shit

race war now

Talking off your ass, the post.

Christians trow gays off buildings and stone women?

Try harder shill

They destroyed their country, let's get them into ours!

> have people without jobs
> have automation
> have mostly part time employees
> we need more people!

Lmao bullshit. Everything wrong with Christianity is amplified 1000x in muslim culture. Yeah Christians don't like gays, at least they don't fucking stone them to death. When was the last time a Christian threw acid in a little girl's face because she wanted to learn how to read? Eat shit for even trying to defend such a cancerous scourge on humanity.

great time to invest in the candle industry

i will stone a fag to death

They do in africa.

>You don't like Christianity therefore Muslims are evil
The mental gymnastics are unbound

wouldn't be a problem in the first place if the us didn't go out of its way to destabilize these regions.

> but user, they'll only take the jobs you don't want!
> also, we need to help those doctors and scientists to get recognized here, most of the refugees are highly trained people that can't make use of their skills in their home country.

>africa

yes because africa is as big as london

Depends really main reason I don't like them is because they refuse to speak English and are trying to change britains system so it leans towards them and the worst thing is it's actually working, we already have some shops that now sell halal meat just so the retards can feel more at home I'm reaching my limit though at first I didn't mind but now they are taking over loads of areas in England like Luton and all people keep saying is we are happy they have came over.

I don't see why we should keep letting them over if they don't intend to work, don't speak English and keep trying to make things cater to them Christianity is banned over in one of the Islam countries so why shouldn't we ban Islam or will that get all the Faggot white hats saying no that's just racist

TLDR

I don't mind if they come over for a reason but if they come over to get benefits and don't speak English and complain hey can fuck off

Some schools don't let help for heros arm bands be wit because some muslims complained that it's offenesive and then they got banned

Ding ding ding

Literally all of the muslim attacks on US soil of the past 25 years can be tracked back to the fact that the US sold them massive amounts of arms and put dictators in place a generation or two earlier.

ISIS, Taliban, even way back to Vietnam and Laos. The stupidity of Americans to blame those countries after turning them into armed forces with hatred for america is mindblowing.

learn to greentext fucking kike

log off the internetz now and go nod your head 9000 times at a david stone..

faggot

Wouldn't I be pro immigration as a kike?

isis is funded by cia yes, like most of US money going to israel, but the recruits of isis is mossad... jews trying to war, and getting their asses kicked by Assad

You what m8.

Guys said that Christians dont murder people for being gay and beat their women.
But in Africa this regularly happens.
Even in America it rarely happens, but still does.

Muslims murder gays and beat their women.
In the middle east, it frequently happens.
In Europe and America, it rarely happens but still does.

If we had a sudden influx of african christians I presume people would outcry as hard as they do over islamic immigrants.
I certainly hope so.

This barge of niggers is pulled by a NGO ship, funded by the 1% that flies a 'Save the Children' flag.

There are many more like it. They travel between Libya and Italy daily.

Uncultured less than impoverished mudslimes that refuse to assimilate? Bad
Mild-mannered folk who have a genuine interest in providing for a family AND the country they aim to live in while abiding by that nation's ways of life? Good

the fact of the matter here is, europe belong to the white race.. niggers, sand niggers, degenerate jews and gays should get the fuck out...

christianity as well, every fucking thing linked to a jew and nigger should be avoided...

the europeon union was created exactly for what is happening now in europe... just to rob people of their land, and shackle them with their fake "religions"

the sooner the white man realize this, the faster things will get better and return to normal.

you don't go tell a lion he is a fucking sheep, i dare you to try that..

The rising hate and violence against Jews and LGBTQIAPK-tards is the only good thing whit it! EVERYTHING else is it brings is utter crap and will crush the welfare states we live in.

Exactly sick of cunts saying it's racist for wanting them out and refugees are wanted, they are fucking not unless hey come over to benefit in some way I don't like them

Nigger that has nothing to do with what I just wrote, or with islam or christianity as a whole or in microcosm.

Also worth noting that those gays you want to kick out are white.
If you're so desperate for racial purity (and also going to list 'killing gays' as a problem with islam) you should surely be on board with keeping all the white people around.

You claimed Christians do worse shit than muslims

I corrected you

The only one soing mental gymnastics here is you

> spent the last century mucking about 'their' continent.
> hey! Respect continental borders! It's 2017 ffs

Whatever helps you feel justified for hating one religion but not another which is far worse kid
Swallow all the kool aid you like

nigger

the white man's mind was perverted by the jew , if you go dig a bit deeper you will find that all these faggots who support gays are jewish..

so if you cannot be a man, then you should be kicked out with the other pussies

if you're an American who likes cheap produce, they're a good thing.

Shit bait. Islam is objectively worss than Christianity by every measure - and this is coming from an atheist

Did the red pill get stuck in your throat perhaps?
Maybe cut off your air supply somewhat?

It's the only thing I can think of to explain the brain damage you must have.

This. America and the west have a reponsibility to help refugees because their own stupidity and greed is to blame for their existence. I wonder how many times this has to happen before people start to learn?

Also happens in asia. Turns out its socio-economic factors that determine whether people listen to the retarded murderous bits in their magic books, rather than which magic book you read.

Everyone who's not a retard realised this long ago

We can help them in their own countries. We don't need to bring them here. I do agree we should stop meddling in their affairs and destabilizing their countries though. You can thank the warmongering political elite for that.

Imho, the majority of the population never wanted a war. It was the government/special interest, who forced the country into conflict, knowing, that it'll only affect the lower & middle class citizens.
It's just another sign for the joke western democracies have become.
Personally, I'd rather have Isis controlling the area and being able to enact and talk about policy changes, than a bunch of rebel splinter groups fucking up about as much as ISIS would've anyway.

How so? The qu'ran is a bit more rapey, but all the stuff about misogyny, killing gays, adulterers, and apostates is all in the bible too.

I'm clearly talking about the attitudes and beliefs of modern adherents to each faith.

saudi shill detected

then that's a function of the believers, not the belief

when is the last time a christian person in a developed country threw a gay off a building or stoned a woman in the name of christ?

>creates arbitrary parameters to insulate his sophistry

The bombs are still dropping. Syria is completely destroyed, Iraq is fucked up, afghanistan, somalia. All destroyed. Donald trump gets a big cheer when he says he's gunna bomb the shit out them. People are just retarded, they've created a monster that isn't going away any time soon. Prepare for more refugees, more terror attacks, more death and misery.

I never claimed it wasn't.

Bad, the EU needs to take a lesson from its eastern states and start closing it's southern borders. These NGOs in the med need stopping and the boats need shooting out the water! Would only take one or two boats to be gunned down and it would stop.

hey you have that video from last weeks christians throwing gays off a roof?

oh right yah, you're retarded sorry about your mental burden

That wasn't clear, actually. Maybe then you'd realise its not islam thats the problem but the enviroment of the people who just happen to believe in islam. If they were christian they'd be doing the same shit. Shit even buddhists do this kind of shit when they live in complete shitholes with broken down societies and that goes directly against the teachings of buddhism.

When was the last time muslims in a developed country threw a gay off a building.

Also hell, since when did anyone on Sup Forums give a shit about gay people being murdered anyway.

Lol, gays get killed for being gay in America all the time, you faggot.

>parroting the same thing over and over
it's kind of pathetic to hang your entire argument on one rather modern thing.

cnn com/2017/07/18/middleeast/christian-girl-relationship-death-trnd/index.html

If he is yellow he is your fellow

muslims are in general bad.

>cnn
didn't even finish reading his post
wew lads, summer's almost over hang in there

>I only believe news from foreign billionaires

Some are good, some are bad. They come in poverty and live like those in poverty already here. The question is who causes all this poverty and instability in the regions of origin, what our responsibility is and what can be done in the countries of origin.

Depends on their race.

Nigger you're not even making sense.
My entire argument has been "people in shithole countries are shit, more at 11".
They're shit whether theyre christian or muslim.

Which is exactly what your link just proved.

here's a source more to your liking as a conservative:

rt com/news/396568-israeli-christian-dad-daughter-murder/

>rt
>conservative

you really need to brush up on your baiting user, it's not going well

If he's white his future is bright

Good because of cheap labor

Bad because not a lot of doctors and engineers in a boat made of oil drums and tires

bad

it's modern conservative. you know, like modern presidential

for me its just hard to see a child there in that state without feeling sympathy. i am completely against muslims, but i do find it rough to view that image, i guess i havent seen any images of the white kids, and i dont want to. I do see your point, and you are right, but regardless i wont stop having some emotion, albeit small when i see that image. I see it and think about my own son who is about the same age. I know the story is fucked, how the dad put his family on a floating door wearing gold watches and having laptops and all , its just all fucked aye.

to show the poor refugees motivation is important

Most are neither, just trying to live the way they always have with their families. That said, this can cause significant problems for the host culture, if efforts are not made to ameliorate social pressure caused when the way they're used to living is at odds with the hosts.

exactly, kids these days

Can someone actually post the video? I wanna see some

you can find like endless video's of muslims tossing gays
Not from what I've found anyway, have I seen video's of christians doing that.

I believe that was anons point

Christians like to drag them behind trucks instead. Or are you too young to remember Matthew Shepherd?

you don't have many friends do you

awwww did I puncture your stupid little argument? Yeah, the muzzies are killing gays a lot more, but don't pretend for a moment there would be open season on gays in every red state if the citizenry could get away with it.

Now I feel compelled to write a semi serious article on how different cultures torture people from different cultures.
Of course it would try to explain the evolution of torture/killing techniques. Why and how this group got to be the new scapegoat, when did they switch to another one and why?

you named one incident, wanna bet that we can name more muslims killing gays than you can name Christians doing the same?

nope not other user, there was no arguement of mine.
not everybody's an obsessed sjw loser like you.

Please kill yourself, I know you've had thoughts