Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

How do you support white pride?

I don't give a shit about the white race.

White people are cunts just as much as black people.

Classic, self hating peckerwood. Poor social skills, low testosterone, occasional tendency to drowned small animals while eating sand and jerking off.

The only time I care about being white is when other races pretend that whites are the only ones who can be racist. I have pride in humanity, not individual skin color.

Because literally every white supremacist is an embarassment to the race.

Because the only white people who gibber about white pride are the biggest fat loser virgin neckbeard autist trash.

I'm not a needy nerd who begged for acceptance from closest gays who were bullied into starting a secret club and talking about Skrewdriver

I don't understand how you can be proud of something that's completely out of your possibility to decide or choose. You don't choose the skin color when you're born. How can you be proud, when this is completely independent of your choices?

Who gives a shit about ethnicity? You can't choose that shit. Some people and are and some people suck

Thanks for proving my point.

I'm not racist

Father was a jew so I wouldn't be allowed to join. Hate niggers though and am proud of accomplishments of white people (pretty much every piece of tech and comfort ever)

I likes me a niggur i just ate dem dog damn gook rice picker mudah fuckers!!!!

I am proud of my heratige. I see no problem with white pride. I think some people just view it as "all other races should die". Not everyone who's white pride believes that.

This
/Thread

Well when you haven't accomplished anything noteworthy in your life, you tend to cling to things like "race" and "heritage".

I also find it funny when some stormtard NEET tells me about all the contributions that white people have made to society.

But your heritage is not your achievement in any way, how can you be proud of it? It was completely independent of whatever you did in life.

When you are pulling the trigger, someone will beat you to it. Anyone who talks about exclusive power, like you, is too arrogant to see their downfall is inevitable, and will precede the realization of your delusions.

No body should be proud of something they didnt work for.
No white pride, no black pride, no gay pride, no straight pride

>be Celtic
>gain pride in sense that Europe made great things happen
>but also really really shitty things happen as well and the same goes for most civilizations
>come to realization that humanities differences are real and not only skin deep or divided by differing times and places
>race, ethnicity, family, individual : we are all unique thus not equal like the egalitarians try to persuade us all to be
>then you get into IQ spectrum, physiological and cultural differences across the board, etc
When you really boil it down to being proud of something, don't just look to what THEY did, but how you can live up to that greatness and continue it. Pride is a poison when taken in large quantities. It makes you lazy and "muh white race is best race" therefore i don't need to do jack-shit to make it better or to help it overcome the bullshit of the modern era. So i love myself, but i don't jerk off to the idea of just being white.

Subhuman gtfo and go back to fucking whatever animal your people fuck.

because i view pride in the color of your skin as pointless. I know a few white people who live in terrible conditions and have done awful things.

I take pride in my personal accomplishments, things that trash like you op wont ever do.

White identitarian political views are a reactionary stance taken by people who want to stoop to the same level as the safe space snowflakes. If you feel that your best defense against tumblr is a swastika. Then be my guest.

I'm not such a failure that I need to resort to muh ancestors' accomplishments to feel pride.

Why should I take pride in the accomplishments of so few remarkable people when I myself have contributed nothing?

I'm happy I am white but taking pride in something you were born into, practically gifted, is stupid. It's like people who were born rich having pride in being rich. You didn't work for that so you have no reason to be proud

/thread

Pride is the opposite of shame. When people are attacked/shamed for being white, they create white pride movements to defend themselves. All races do this to promote their self-interests. It's more complex than "hurr I love being white".

All my fellow white people here steal & commit acts of violence against fellow whites even more than the mudslimes do. The majority of my fellow white here are fat, disgusting benefit frauds who haven't ever done a days work in their life. Not much to be proud of...