Moment I stopped being a Catholic

Moment I stopped being a Catholic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You were never a Catholic then.

Christianity is all about turning the other cheek.

apparently that was a mis-translation and it always meant 'spreading your cheeks'

>Christianity is all about turning the other cheek.
And Islam is all about stabbing you in the back whilst your cheek, face and back are turned.

Naive idiots.

Remember that scorpion and the frog story?

What did the Pope mean by this?

So you never understood what Catholicism is about

Jesus said all humans are his children. Blacks are your brother OP.

You can simply not recognize any Pope after JPII. Don't let the False Prophet turn you away from Christ and the holy communion of the saints. I'm an evangelical, but I feel a responsibility to encourage you. You're my brother and these are difficult times for all of us. Steel your faith in Christ Jesus. Let it be your flashing saber against the hypocrites, the liars, and the Mohammedan dogs.

Wow this changed everything. I am now an #ISISnuke

Nah, that's Judaism. Islam has always been a lot more upfront about their intentions, they've only recently started pretending to be good westerners because we've been Jew'd to the point where we'd fall for it.

declare anti-pope???

>Niggers
>Human

Kissing people's feet? Gross, dude.

Some people have fungus and warts and all kinds of weird shit on their feet. I wouldn't ever go barefoot at a communal shower, I would wear sandals.

The pope probably had to put fungicide on his lips later as if it were chapstick.

New aged, Jew-Marxist infiltrated Christianity is like that, you poft.

Real Christians recognize Satan's minions on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI

Molvanian Anti-Pope

so you stopped being a catholic because the pope did what christ did?

wat now?

Remember that snake and a woman story?

Is the pope a footfag?

>racists who pretend to be christian try to say the vicar of jesus christ is not christian

And people on here say Sup Forums isn't satire :^)

Do the research on the babyloanian mystery religion and you will see the truth for what it is.

I experienced the rituals first hand and practices that aren't mentioned anywhere in the bible. If you lived it it's much easier to realize what the religion is. None of it is suggested/mentioned/stated in the bible as a way to practice.

It took you so long?

>Pope
>Vicar of Christ
Pick one, he is just head of bishops Nothing sacred about him behyind that.

You are completely wrong if you compare the two, they might as well be two different religions.

This. Jesus would be called a cuck by self proclaimed Christians today

Catholicism =/= Christianity

You can't stop being a Catholic. Once you are baptized you are a Catholic forever. It's like a Jew trying to be a non-Jew. Just be grateful you were baptized into a religion that is accepted by Americans.

Found the retard

>a man pretending to be the pope does something I don't like
>therefore I will turn my back on God and His church

It was the moment I lost all respect for Catholicism.

God will protect you from Islam. Won't he?

Or maybe his plan is for all of his followers to be displaced by Muslims and Jews.

It doesn't make any sense. But God works in mysterious ways.

>turning the other cheek
to make space for the second dick?

there are multiple catholic groups that denounce the pope

>Abos
>Human
Pick one faggot

Pope Urban II is so disappointed

This Pope and indeed most of Europe are hopelessly cucked

Well, fortunately they didn't cut a piece of my dick off for...oh wait OP is American. *Cut* that.

Congratulations on your breakthrough. Now come home, white man..

Why would you abandon the one true Church because of a bad pope? Do you not have any real convictions?