YES YES YES YES! IT'S OVER MUELLER IS GONNA LOCK TRUMP'S ASS UP! IT STARTED YESTERDAY! Everything that piece of shit...

YES YES YES YES! IT'S OVER MUELLER IS GONNA LOCK TRUMP'S ASS UP! IT STARTED YESTERDAY! Everything that piece of shit has don't in office will be reversed! The trumptards will be off of our boards and back to brightbart America is fighting back!

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-impanels-washington-grand-jury-in-russia-probe-1501788287
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-brexit-us-presidential-election-2016-9
youtu.be/AC5QyLFS9rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol the one time I actually felt sorry for mitt

God I hope mitt throws in money somehow.. I'll tweet Mueller and and make sure Romneys name is in the heading somewhere

look how cool james comey looks
i forgot how i used to hate him

The beginning of the end for all the trump pieces of shit out there! I knew he wouldn't last one term!

wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-impanels-washington-grand-jury-in-russia-probe-1501788287

You do realize this is all just more attention grabbing yellow journalism headline BS right.

W8 why didja h8 him?

Muh comey

So the grand jury isn't happening?

Grand juries are fairly standard procedures during investigations of this scale and don't correlate highly with indictment (remains tbd).

You can close your eyes and block your ears and yell LALALACANTHEARYOULALALA for so long before reality sets in.

.... OK this is the 1st time I feel someone is smarter than me on Sup Forums.. Can you reword and explain that again. I have no idea what you said!

inb4 they all testify against hillary.

Hahaha and she's walking away Scott free because of trump!

Lol I love it!
Even Seth Meyers said the only thing that can save trump now is the movie version of "the rock" has to parachute in to save him

Cause this wasn't the largest smoke and mirror show to ever grace the stage.

I personally welcome our new president mike "gays get zeus or the noose" pence

>damn it! Dam it! It's never going to be over... The swamp dwellers are going to continue to fling whatever shit they can, trying to save their own sorry asses, because they are afraid of what will happen if Trump continues to do things that are solving problems and making the United States better and stronger.

fixed your typos OP

These dipshit liberals do know that Mike Pence is next up after Trump leaves right? You think Trump is bad? Even Trump voters don't like Mike Pence.

Ouch good point though.

Also I've been so tired of trumps indefensible lying! He's not a real republican anyways he's a democrat thathad to run as a republican.. fuck that reminds me!

Remember Steve bannon said that they were going to hijack the republican parry ? Fuck those pieces of shits!

>it's habbebbebbening guiz for realz n shiat

ain't shit gonna happen

testify about what? waht is she walking away from?

obviously not treason and collusion with foreign powers.. (remember how last year all the lying trumpers said she would be at war with russia by now?)

That is true and what I am going to suggest is this.. There is nothing in the constitution or any amendments that says we have to wait for 4 years for the next election.. That has only been a tradition.. We can demand a new one at anytime. We can demand one even the next day after someone is sworn in..

I think we can forgo the traditions this one time

The grand jury just lets a prosecutor compel evidence from witnesses, so it can be judged wether or not a case should be brought to trial. It is showy, and if you've followed how it's been abused against anarchists & anti-Trump protesters you'd likely be concerned that it exists in the state's toolbox, but it is just the beginning of the process. It's hard to see how Trump isn't trashed and convicted at actual trial, but don't get overly excited here, there are plenty of ways to dodge or turn it around before things reach that stage so people need to remain vigilant and active.

>Even Trump voters don't like Mike Pence.

The enemy of my enemy...

>Trump continues to do things that are solving problems and making the United States better and stronger.

lol

Happy 98th Birthday, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, who decades ago wrote:

“Pity the nation whose people are sheep,
and whose shepherds mislead them.
Pity the nation whose leaders are liars, whose sages are silenced,
and whose bigots haunt the airwaves.
Pity the nation that raises not its voice,
except to praise conquerors and acclaim the bully as hero
and aims to rule the world with force and by torture.
Pity the nation that knows no other language but its own
and no other culture but its own.
Pity the nation whose breath is money
and sleeps the sleep of the too well fed.
Pity the nation — oh, pity the people who allow their rights to erode
and their freedoms to be washed away.
My country, tears of thee, sweet land of liberty.”
― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Smoke and mirrors user

This has been the whole plan. Mike pence wanted it, he got it.
You are quite stupid if you believe this.

I'm glad you faggots are all so excited about President Pence. He'll get a lot more done than Trump, and you're definitely not going to like it.

i'm sure the aide that reads his twitter mentions will definitely take it right to his desk.

You're a faggit if you think I'm not telling the truth

>Hillary still loses to the republican nominee

>He's not a real republican anyways

what? out and out con man and theif trying to bring ina trickledown tax cut for the wealthy - destroying environmental protections and trying to privatize education, the VA, and impose a healthcare act that gives billionaires tax breaks and screws the poor - what part of this is not Republican core ideology?

It says presidential elections happen every 4 years in the fucking constitution you idiot

he pandered hard with that bullshit during the campaign. Notice how pretty much none of it has happened? It will never pass and he knows it.

If you truly think Trump is a true republican, you clearly don't know about Trump and his past.

OK tell me the line or whatever show me where

Worked for a 3 letter agency for 8 years before I moved to private sector. I scan and scanned sites like this to see different status quos from different groups of society, I was originally looking for terror activity, but I learned much from societal and social behavior from sites like this.

Ill tell you this,
Even if it did, its retarded, because where in the justice system have we seen grand jurys created before an individual is even arrested for a crime... its total neo-con/lib rhetoric. Btw idgaf about trump, But ill tell you this he is surrounding himself with some very strong allies, especially military who abhore the so called deep state. Trump has so much insurance nothing would happen to me, these things you see about this probe or that leak are all just glorified turf war mechanisms to show strength in blackmail. Trump obviously is winning Because haven't you noticed a pattern of changed narratives or cover ups that his opposition scrambles to inact everytime they are proven false, or illegal leaks or for example when he picks up stupid pakis who do shit jobs for IT with the dems, funny how now there is this grand jury. Its absolutely BS.

Feel free to ama btw

Article II section 1

>The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice-President chosen for the same Term, be elected...

Read more if you like.

How can a fucking american not know it's own constitution?

Jesus Christ, that's fucked.

>The enemy of my enemy...
...can still be your enemy.

Trump will not go to prison. Too retarded and old. It would be cruel.

Low quality b8

What's Ama? And I've already seen 4 mistakes in your narrative. So you either have eaten too much of the Cambridge analytica.. Or your truly lost your skill and if that's true. I'm glad you aren't in the 3 letter branch anymore.

Remember trump hired Cambridge analytica to help with giant pysop.. Yes the same company that helped England steal the vote for brexit

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-brexit-us-presidential-election-2016-9

>Lets also immediately impeach the vice president directly after the president's impeachment and hold a new election, because power to the liberal people, that's how politics work, herpderp
Are liberals this fanatically retarded and disconnected from reality?

Everyone pushing for this Impeachment is a fucking moron.

I'd rather have an asshole president who can't get anything done because the Republican Party won't back him, than an asshole president who'd be backed by the Republican Party... like Pence would be if Trump is removed. And Pence shares all the fucked up beliefs Trump does.

The problem is, my dudes, that grand jury and special counsel or not - the president cannot be tried for criminal action unless he is first impeached by congress. He could behead a man in the streets in public view, but unless the congress votes to impeach and remove him from office, he can't face criminal trial.

Unless the party turns on him en masse, Mueller could present video evidence of Trump telling Putin he will let daddy vladdy come to washington and plant a russian flag in the oval office, it's not going to make a lick of difference. He'll sit on that for two years until mid-terms and then see from there.

They'd have to impeach about 15 people before they got to a fucking Democrat.

It kills me to see my country like this

I'm a dem and this made me laugh, gj

I'm not that user but I will reword for you:

Grand juries are normal for investigations that are as big as this one (lots of people investigating, lots of people to be investigated), and they don't always / usually result in some sort of arrest.

Google the definition of "correllation", it's hard to explain

False ! No damage control from the trumptards today

what would they testify though?

I know you think you're being cool and edgy but I wonder when you'll realize that this is the establishment vs outsiders. Pick a side.

>simple majority voted down health care repeal
>seriously believing more establishment republicans wouldn't turn on Trump in a heartbeat if there was hard evidence of illegal activity

Keep dreaming.

>Enemy of my enemy
No, we wouldn't be friends. That's like normal kids and the crazy fucked up weirdo kids hating the same school teacher. You liberals are the fucked up weirdo kids that are so far detached from reality that its almost dangerous.

britanon here

maximum keks

Ama is ask me anything you dip shit. Why are you here?

I also meant nothing will happen to him as in trump, not me* typo.

You also dont know what you're talking about. CA is just a content farm that dissuades. You know who did that for HRC and is even larger? Google, twitter, MSM and Facebook.

>Feel free to ama btw

Is it tough sometimes being so special and important because you know how things actually really work?

>daddy vladdy

my fucking sides

I think he is a greedy thief, with no political principles (or morals) - which makes the republican Party his natural home, even if he used to pretend to be liberal for publicity reasons.

OK hmm... First question I'll give you that you had a point at first while he was campaigning he seemed like a outsider. But not even Hillary was this crooked

Sarcasm.
I'm not special, Im on a list, as are many of you. I'm just secured, so I speak freely.
I will say however many on Sup Forums especially know what they are talking about. Youd be surprised, but there are a lot of govt or ex govt lingering in these parts

Yea there are exceptions.. READ THE WHOLE FUCKING THING!
youtu.be/AC5QyLFS9rk

OR HERE LET a angry old man tell how vague it is and how we've already done it before

i wonder what prez trump is eating now

should be the seal of the president

>outsiders

who are the outsiders here? The billionaires? the people who bought their cabinet seats? the multinationals that bought their reps cabinet seats? the less than one tenth of one percenters?

Never read that quote but I'm not a Star Trek fan.

>liberals are ....so far detached from reality that its almost dangerous.

wew lad. have you not noticed the reality of the incompetent con man in the whitehouse?

My source is the us constitution

Yours is a youtube video

There is literally nothing he can say that will change what is written. The constitution says the term will be met out by the succession for the 4 years. There are 18 people who are listed but it will go on ad nauseum til we reach me or you if need be

The term will be met out. Meaning the election will happen in 4 years

OK now your story has no credibility.
I actually believed you at first because Sup Forums is monitored heavily and it makes sense to have agents constantly checking them. Looking for hyper intelligent people or someone calling for a type of uprising. But to think Clinton was tied to all of those on the level of what Cambridge was doing. Just means you're a bad liar. Or your testing me. Or your just a fraud. I'm going with fraud since only 2 parts of your story are true

Did you just try to argue the us constitution with the fucking youtube video? Did this seem like a valid fight?

Are you a fucking child? Autistic?

Ina way yes I do. Because at least that man took responsibility and never apologized for his actions.. Here we are. Trump denies making any mistakes. Kinda reminds me of North Korea

Being this delusional

>Sarcasm.
>I'm not special, Im on a list, as are many of you. I'm just secured, so I speak freely.
>I will say however many on Sup Forums especially know what they are talking about. Youd be surprised, but there are a lot of govt or ex govt lingering in these parts

Sarcasm, I don't think you know how things actually work and now you're sounding like an Infowars segment.

>wsj

look if you're going to create bait you have to make it somewhat believable

Several things associated with each other, but not always directly effecting each other. More babies are being immunized - more children diagnosed with autism - higher survival rate with babies

Since we're discussing the Republican party, might as well use their favorite correlation

>we're totally gonna get him this time guys

Oh th special snowflake has arrived

What do you fucking leftist faggots think is going to happen? Okay so you democrat dipshits find a way to remove Trump from office somehow. Do you think everything will be fine afterwards? Who will be president? Mike No Nonsense Pence? You don't want that. He'll zap the gays and put spics in chains. Do you leftist dweebs think you can just get rid of Trump and who'll become president, fucking Bernie or Killary? Like they'll just scrap it all and say "Alright let's just give it to someone else?" holy shit you people are way more brainwashed than I realized.

see

I'm glad you and many others are doing this OP, Trump will be looked back on as one of the best presidents who had to struggle day and night through the fake media attacking him and a bunch of sheep screaming at the top of his lungs defying him even if it results in destruction of their country.

This bait is weak. Nothing in the legal world moves that quickly. He'll be President for a good while yet, even if he is driven out of office.

Also, his acts as President don't get magically reversed if he resigns or is impeached. There is no provision in the Constitution to do that.

I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but this is just fucking stupid.

Censorship...
Major corporations...
You're out of touch if you think millions werent cut from social media communications. Where do you think cambridge got their meta data....

You can wake up or you can remain a pocket nihilist. The choice is yours

Keep jerking your tiny little cock in support of your fucking overlords. Fucking trailer trash pieces of shit right wing fucking morons.

>find a way to remove Trump from office somehow.
>Who will be president? Mike No Nonsense Pence?

Shit, you're on to us. That's the plan actually, Trump is great and all that but Pence is a mad man who could take America back 100 years no problem. He would never get voted in on his own, piggybacking Trump is his golden ticket which he will receive.

Btw hyper intelligent people nor those shouting violence are really being watched or looked out for, my friend, those type of people are red herrings or diamonds in the rough, what they are really doing is collectivizing data and statistics of behavior and opinion.

I like how he has no idea how to smile, so he just kinda snarls and hopes it comes off friendly.

lol, all his legislative victories, right?

No, you're right. They've already tried impaneling a grand jury and couldn't get anywhere.

Except they haven't, you fuck. You really think your geriatric fatass know nothing piece of shit ruler has dealt with this before? Holy fuck - you people really ARE the uneducated.

The same thing that happens after every president leaves, retard. And whoever comes in next will be checked and balanced, too. It's not only about Drumpf, who only has himself to blame for lacking the basic intelligence to deflect suspicion. There are better options by far that don't have to be Bernie or Hillary, if only on the mere merit of actually thinking issues through, not grandstanding, wasting resources and not creating a shitstorm every other day.

>Shit! He's going down, along with my piece of shit worldview.

Um... hey guys... I'm GLAD this is happening! Yeah - it'll fucking BURNISH his legacy.

Whatever you say, son. Uneducated bunch of fucks. He's going down like your mom on a hobo.

but the damage is done it will take a long time before the rest of the world takes you ppl serious again

You are a fucking retard, if trump stops being president during his term, the vice president (aka Mike tha zap Pence) will take office.

Yeah if she was actually voted into office, you fucking retard.

That negates any of my points how? "Fucking retard". Pence can't do whatever he wants just like Drumpf can't do whatever he wants.

Mike 'the electric fence' Pence
Don't even tell them, they know nothing about how their own country works because most of them are summer fags.
If anything ever did come from something like this (which it won't like always) Mike would take over and then the speaker of the John Boehner who is also a republican.

go for it I say

Keep telling yourself that, if Pence gets into office, the USA will become an evangelic version of Saudi Arabia.

Don’t he look like extra chromosome a bit

>>wsj
>look if you're going to create bait you have to make it somewhat believable

What would be a credible news source in your mind?

Go home Hillary, it's over...