What do you think of the NFL Champion Martellus Bennett?

What do you think of the NFL Champion Martellus Bennett?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Gronking-Remember-Book-Gronkowski-Erotica-ebook/dp/B00RN7TNHE
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/
youtube.com/watch?v=W1gVLbeML4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED

Stand up to that racist and don't be a house nigga.

Don't care if he doesn't go, won't miss him if he leaves. Guy is a good player, but believes his own press...and by that I mean he talks about how awesome he is all the time. Fuck him.

I recall a Pittsburgh Penguins player refusing to visit Obama. This isn't a big deal.

>his owner

>house nigga
any nigger that plays in the nfl is by default a house nigger

>self-absorbed guy who contributed nothing but chip blocks to the SB will be gone next year and replaced by based GRONK

literally who

him and his brother are both dumb niggers

Good on him

What did he mean by this?

Let him be, nobody really cares about his decisions aside from the media which overinflates any form of political issue in sports. Dont get too offended over this since boycotting white house appearances isnt something new

It was Boston. Tim Thomas

Finialy, a black guy capable of a peaceful protest.

>tom brady wont go to the whitehouse to visit president obama

RACIST

fuck this double standard shit

IDGAF

TE party 2.0 next season

Tim Thomas didn't go in 2011 to protest the ACA.
Tom Brady didn't go in 2015 for prior family obligations.
>wow its fucking nothing

who gives a shit, they're athletes not political spokesmen.

>his owner

Slavery is alive and well in AmeriKKKa

>based GRONK
i searched based Gronk and this is the 1st result
amazon.com/Gronking-Remember-Book-Gronkowski-Erotica-ebook/dp/B00RN7TNHE

M A R T E L L U S

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT IT IS

Meh. It's a free country (despite what some on the left may think about Trump's America).

Personally, I think it's silly because I think that any time you get to go to the White House and meet the POTUS you should feel honored regardless of politics. It was silly when people refused to go when it was Obama, too.

But he's under no obligation to go and that's the way it should be. IMO, it's his loss, but to be particularly critical of him for it would be out of place.

IIRC, Brady didn't go because he had a schedule conflict (family vacation or something), not to make a political statement like Tim Thomas did. And it was hard to blame him since he'd already been multiple times. Tom has always tried to his politics private. Even the whole Trump thing is (according to Tom) more about personal friendship than complete political agreement (although Brady's Republican leanings have been well-known since W's first term).

Trump's politics are hardly republican. I doubt Brady supported Clinton but as a guy with three sisters I find it impossible to believe he would vote for Trump

>they immediately had to completely redo the cover for this book after release because they didn't have permission to use gronks image, the image of the couple kissing, nor the image of the stadium.

"His owner" was such a stupid fucking way to word that. Jesus christ.

Trumps leanings are quite republican actually, people are just too used to the neocon shits that used to rule the party.

yea that's why the gop was fighting tooth and nail to nominate literally anyone besides him

>as a guy with three sisters
What does that have to do with anything?

i can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing sarcastically.

telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

Because the GOP is full of neocon cucks who lost the meaning of true Republican values decades ago.

How much of a shut-in autist are you that you've never seen someone roll their eyes?

Wow, a guy who talks like a guy. Really makes me think.

>a man talking like an average man
WOW IS FUCKING NOTHING

As a man with 3 sisters, neck yourself. Females are vile.

>moving the goal posts
GOP politics are republican politics.

at least he's being up front about it and won't start a damn riot because fuck white people

>Trump's politics are hardly republican.
Depends on the issue.

>as a guy with three sisters I find it impossible to believe he would vote for Trump
I don't see why. I have multiple female relatives who voted for Trump. AFAIK, none of them voted for Clinton. Trump actually won white women nationwide, remember (by 12%, IIRC).

But lets not get into a Sup Forums argument here.

So easy to get trumpshits to crawl out of the woodwork

see>it's a autistic man doesn't understand his meme picture and subtlety doesn't transfer very well through a mongolian barbecue website

>female comedians
>OH MY GOD THAT GUY I FUCKED LAST NIGHT. HIS FUCKING PENIS OH MY GOD
>MY PUSSY THIS MY PUSSY THAT
>GOD I WANT TO GET GANG FUCKED BY FIREMEN SO BAD

>his owner

KEK
E
K

Rev up the SJW lynch mob

>I have multiple female relatives who voted for Trump
>admitting that your family is retarded
odd thing to do tbqh

LOL I TROL U

You totally showed us, congratulations.

But I still don't understand what is wrong with Trump in that aspect

>blaming a woman for her husband cheating on her
>b-but all guys do that!!!
textbook projecting

>gop politics are Republican politics

They are on the small issues but they stopped giving a shit about the hard-core issues decades ago.

>abortion
>immigration
>foreign affairs
WOW, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Suddenly, a non politician who isn't part of the establishment comes in and gets shit done. Really ma,es me think.

Anytime I would talk to my brother about how Trump could fix trade my sisters piped up to say how he was a nazi.
>election day
>I vote
>ask my sister if she did
>nope, not even registered
And people are still salty, it's not my fault you didn't care.

He is a human being with human motives and a big wad of ca$h.

He can do whatever he pleases.

>still being retarded
no one is arguing about whether or not the gop is tackling important issues you illiterate ape. republican politics are the politics of the republican establishment, which was vehemently against trump throughout pretty much the entirety of the election. seems like you're conflating republican with conservative

Did they same the same for bill and Hillary too? You know bill, the guy who went around raping women?

The Republican Party is not a monolith retard. There are several wings in the Party, from Neo-Cons like John McCain and Linsey Graham, Libertarians like Rand Paul, Religious Right like Jason Chaffetz, to RINOS like Susan Collins.

Underrated post. Who cares.
spice

do you ever read posts you respond to?

What part of "I'm not going to get into a Sup Forums argument on Sup Forums" did you not understand?

Good day, sir.

My point is Republican politics stopped being true Republican politics a while ago and that is why the GOP was against trump, because they aren't true republicans. Get it, got it, good.

>everyone has their own opinion :)
so there isn't a base of specific conservative policies that is generally pushed by the majority of the republican party? oh there is? then fuck off retard

Dude you don't understand. Bill Clinton did nothing wrong, despite cheating on his wife, perjury, adultery, rape, being impeached, and having his cuck wife cover it all up he's a pro woman, pro black, pro lgbtqe2orqg hero.

Don't care, when I say I don't politicize sports I mean it.

Pretty sure the point is that blaming Hilary for Bill sleeping around is pretty vile, regardless of how much of a cunt she is. But continue being retarded if you want I guess

Are you dense, sweet child? What are you arguing for here, what is your end game?

Exactly. So my point is that they blame trump about all that shit he said about women and cheating on his wife writing all of these columns about him but did they do that too bill as well?

I don't give a shit. Tim Thomas of the Boston Bruins did the same shit after they won the Stanley Cup in 2011. He should be fined for skipping a team function though.

>having his cuck wife cover it all up
You are right though, I'm actually agreeing with you, that is not Hilary's fault, she didn't know she was marrying that guy. Turns out Bill was actually marrying an abusive sociopath who frequently commit domestic abuse causing the secret service to cover for Bill when he was fucking some whore just in case the first lady would pose a threat to the president of the United States, locking them in a catch 22, as they're also charged with protecting his family.

I actually feel bad for the guy, Bill is a genuinely sympathetic bad guy, Hillary is a disgusting hag and you should neck yourself, son, because you're out of your fucking element.

Obama was a shit tier race baiting nigger though, so that one doesn't really count.

Yea, when he was getting impeached. But not during the 2016 election since bill wasn't running for president

>you should neck yourself, son, because you're out of your fucking element

Hope he enjoys playing for the browns next season

Impeached? Oh, you mean at the VERY end of his term. What was it, like a few months before his term was up? Also, words are one thing and actions are another. Trump may have said so excited things and cheated on his wife but he didn't go around touching women against thier will and forcing them to give him blowjobs. Bill common was a sadistic, drug addicted baboon who couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Trump has been in the public eye for decades and there is nothing on him other then some words and he cheated.

lol?

>what his owner thinks
Reminds me of this roasting.

Fuck you cuck

Every nigga receiving a paycheck from a white man is a house nigga. Which basically means every nigga is a house nigga, except pimps and drug dealers.

OK, let's analyze anything he said in your link

>The 'fat picture'
Doesn't even have proves

>When he belittled his wife
Why should he trust his wife with his business?

>When he called women ‘beautiful pieces of ass’
People pay more attention to you if you are not attractive. It is not something Trump does, it is something society does. Look Hollywood, you'll only get big roles if you are hot

>When he reduced an Olympian to her looks
He was talking about her looks, is that bad?

>There are no words
There is no context

>When he revealed his views on women
He think that there are women more beautiful than other. How is that false?

>When he demanded 'dinner on the table'
He goes to work, his wife doesn't. And she hasn't even made the dinner! What did she do then?

>When he called women gold diggers
Even in your note there says that Trump says that there are three types of women.One of them are gold diggers.

>When he bought Miss USA
Women, specially liberal women, wear their clothes smaller everyday. But if Trump thinks like that it is bad.

>When he said he'd have 'nailed' Princess Diana
Hesaid he could have fucked Princess Diana. How is that bad??

>When he joked about dating girls under 17
>joked

>When he rated women he wanted to have sex with
I've seen that video. Trump obviously didn't want to do that and seemed very uncomfortable. And it isn't bad anyways,there are women you would prefer to have sex more than others, how is that bad?

>When he bragged about his daughter's figure
Complimenting your daughter is bad?

>When he said he was irresistible to women
He is a narcissist, no doubt about that

>When he told a woman she’d ‘make a great wife’
I don't get what's wrong with it

>When he cracked an incest gag
In a parallel universe where Ivanka isn't Donald daughter, he would be attracted to her. HOW IS THAT BAD?

>When he slagged off Rosie O’Donnell - part I
He hates Rosie O'Donnell, so?

He can do as he pleases. Just cause Brady/BB are on the conservative end of things doesn't mean the other players on the team need to be nor would they try to force them to be.

People inserted way too much politics into the Patriots. They are not the reason Trump won. The American voters are whether you like it or not. I am not a Trump fan but a Pats fan. Personally IDC if Tom/BB like Trump. They can think what they like. I am sure the team on the whole has a lot of different views but they don't let that divide them. Why should anyone else care if the team itself doesn't.

so a guy that said some stuff that some people don't like is worse than a woman who defended a rapist in court and laughed about it on tape?

>his owner

Unfortunate term.

>his owner

meh it's his decision

>Nigger
>Not worried about what his owner thinks

>defended a rapist on court
Yeah what the hell does she think she is, some sort of defence lawyer participating in a free and fair justice system?

>laughed about it after on video

Is this the child rapist? She's not laughing about rape or anything she's telling a shop story to do with evidence. Why are the alt right so sensitive?

>calling women "females"
sure sign of a fedora tipping virgin

>she's not laughing
denial

>she's not laughing about rape
Good reading comprehension there nig. She's laughing about a fucking shop story. Again, why are you so sensitive?

OK. So how do you explain her standing up for the LGBT community when she took millions in " donations" (bribes) from Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, countries that will throw you off a rooftop if they find out you're gay?

>Obese /pole/tards can't even comprehend that someone would dislike Drumpf
Throw your tantrums on your own shitty board, mouthbreathers.

Americans are corrupt, I'm not trying to defend her, she's scum. Sick of this faux outrage by the alt right over the shit she did as a lawyer.

>not worried about his owner

Jesus, that was racist as fuck.

fpbp.

This is exactly how athletes should use their celebrity. Unlike that fucking loser cuckernick.

But she did that as secretary of state, not a lawayer and yes, she's a corrupt piece of ahit. Thank you for saying that, I agree.

HAHAHA DRUMPF HAHAHA

I cant stand Bennett. When he was with the Bears, i kept praying they would get rid of him. His antics and offf the field shit are cringe worthy. I remember he said on an interview on The Score one time that he only reads the left page of books because his brain will just fill in the right page. Bennett is a fucking retard.

> I find it impossible to believe he would vote for Trump

how fucking wrong you are

here's the video faggot

>I find it impossible to believe he would vote for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=W1gVLbeML4Y

He's an "intwllectual" black man, they are always retards who think think they are superior because they read a few books.

Shareblue kindly fuck off of the sports board

Ummm, he literally has an owner. Bennett is a slave