How do you come back from watching that game? Not even a falcons fan and that shit was depressing

How do you come back from watching that game? Not even a falcons fan and that shit was depressing.

move to LA

If you were actually a Falcons fan you'd be used to this kind of thing. Between them and the Braves it's nothing new and not especially depressing even though it happened in the Super Bowl. You come to expect these sorts of chokes.

Just kill yourself, this is the first time I've checked sp in years and this board is still just a dumpster fire. If I looked forward to posting here ever I'd blow my brains out.

HAHHAHA KILL YOURSELF OP

YOU KNOW PATRIOTS ARE THE GOAT

YOU ARE A FAGGOT HATER

HAHAHAHHAHAWHAT A FUCKING DORK!!!!

I live in LA

delet this

Years of Falcons choking has made me immune to this. I was ready for the 2nd half decline while I watched the whole room full of smug Patriot-haters swallow their words. Watching them eat shit almost made the loss palatable desu.

Well theres your problem

No shame in losing to the GOAT

a great question.

this has to be one of the most blown games from a coaching staff, ever. WHY keep passing at the end of the fourth? It's a fucking debacle. You're at the god damn precipice of a super bowl and you decide to run it up? Good. swallow your humble pill you faggots. You and your owner on the sideline can go suck a dick

>not even a falcons fan
don't lie because if you weren't you would be ecstatic

it's just a game man

you wait for the next piece of sport memes

It made the NFL lose their credibility. It's become the WWE now.

If can't appreciate that game then can't call yourself a sports fan.

Crying because the guys you don't like won. Pathetic.

I was a football (soccer) fan for 20+ years of my life.

Then my team lost a game like this and my love for the sport died. Instantly. It never recovered, and I no longer watch football.

I'm sure there will be a bunch of Falcons fans like me, for whom this will be an irrecoverable loss. It was that bad.

W-what team?

Accept Trump is the president
And Brady is the Goat
And White Wide Receivers are more valuable then ball catching apes.

Was slipping involved?

An actual Falcons fan or the Seattle tier bandwagoners.

And not a single Jamal Anderson or Jesse Tuggle jersey was seen that day

>now

>turks and cocoa
RARE

>tfw you're not a falcons fan

I would stop watching sports forever if that happened to me.

I saw it coming a mile away, OP.

>reorganize the NFL so the NFC stops sending garbage teams to the Owl

I'm not fully convinced the NFL is rigged, but after this game I know a lot of people who never thought it was rigged now saying they think its rigged.

You summed it up perfectly. I'm really not sure if I'm going to bother watching NFL next season

I feel like OP because I didn't bet a tenner on the Pats at HT even though I had the betting website open but then I remembered I need to make a new account and I couldn't be bothered

I'm not a falcons fan but that game did something to me. I'm going to try not to get so invested in sports. The pain is just not worth it.