Working from home, so anyone fancy a chat?

Working from home, so anyone fancy a chat?

/soc/ is full of meet up and cock rate.

Fucking old male engineer here, married, no kids. Ask me anything and I promise I'll answer honestly except anything that would doxx me (and I do wear a tinfoil hat), but I'll probably ignore trolls.

Pic tangentially relevant

There may be delays in some responses as I am working at the same time, but I will get around to them unless flooded (unlikely|)

Self bump. So that looks like a big, fat "no" then, so off to the 404 with this

Q: why are you posting pix of underage girls on /b when you should be working? From home.

Engineer are you? Of what? I guess that won't doxx you..

She is not underaged. In these pics she was about 27.

I'm working from home today as I work for myself.

Yes. Mechanical, mainly in automotive, with a bit of aerospace thrown in. These days I mainly manage departments or projects on a consultancy basis

So table engineer.. I am on the other side.. Site engie here

>table engineer
Table engineer? I have no idea what you mean. I work with OEMs or suppliers in NPD

Michigan confirmed

>Michigan confirmed
What? You're in Michigan? Because I'm a Brit in the UK

Well that didn't last long. Have a picture of Jenny Agutter in "Walkabout" as this floats down to p10 and 404

>
>>table engineer
>Table engineer? I have no idea what you mean. I work with OEMs or suppliers in NPD

you're not very bright are you?

Because not understanding a term you have never heard before is a mark of intelligence. On that basis, then probably not.

But you could explain rather than go to ad hominems, but I guess you prefer insults to conversation.

I think he just called u fat OP. Kick his ass

14:54 here

Screencap to confirm

>I think he just called u fat
Really? He probably fixes washing machines and calls himself an "engineer"

Show us your workshop!

>Show us your workshop!
I'm, an engineer, not a mechanic or machinist. My "workshop" is a networked computer

Post wife's pussy/butthole

Don't have a butthole pic

How many sharpies can your wife take in the poopy

Noice bush.
Post your butthole then

>Real watches at $ 0?

Never tried. She can fir my dick with a little effort.

Thank you Glad like it.
And no.

typical engineer. can't figure something out when the context is right there. I am not that user, btw, and I get it.

let's start at the end and work forward

user says: I'm a field engineer

user said earlier: so you're a table engineer

a table engineer is one who works indoors at a table, today replaced by computers (which sit on a desk or table) drafting things

while a field engineer is out in the field

see it wasn't that hard

*fit

I've never been spammed with crappy Chinese watches before. Does that count as an endorsement?

All well and good, except in the UK we don't refer to table, we use desks. So if he'd had said a desk-bound engineer then I'd have understood. Context only works when it actually is relevant context.

If he's a "field engineer" then I'll bet he works with tools and isn't really an engineer.

Ok you delivered so I have questions.
How old are you?
Why no kids?
Favorite booze?
Sex robots when?
More of the wife?

I'm in the uk and fuck an engineers wife. I think he works in npd.

Does it make you mad that you're basically an applied mathematician but not as good?

I'm from the uk and not an engineer yet I still knew what he was on about you dopey twat.

>How old are you?
>Why no kids?
Never wanted them I have no problem being unconventional and can resist peer and parental pressure. Luckily wife is not maternal.
>Favorite booze?
Hmmm depends on the occasion. I do like a nice pint, but for with a meal a glass of wine. Spirits it would have to be a Champagne cognac
>Sex robots when?
Getting closer. The Japs appear to be leading the way. I think you could argue that they are nearly there.
>More of the wife?
See pic

weak. sad.

we call desks "desks" here too. it is obvious from context. at least to someone with a modicum of verbal skills.

Do you and does he. What does NPD stand for?

java or .net?

Not really. I'm more of a project manager, which means not even a second-rate mathematician.

Bully for you. Do you want a prize?

would you?

Neither, Mechanical

If you say so. I wasn't sure if a "table engineer" was something specific in a field I wasn't familiar with. Perhaps he works for IKEA

No

Why not just wondering?

Real engineer here, graduated in mechanical engineering and work for an aerospace company as a propulsion aka rocket engines engineer.

Fuck you and your use of the word engineer OP. Bow down and use the correct term of technician.

I love "working from home".

How many wanks have you had today?

I will tell you if you ask again. Let's just say that beauty is in the eye of the behoilder

Why are you showing anons pictures of your wife? Are you a cuck?

> (You)
>If you say so. I wasn't sure if a "table engineer" was something specific in a field I wasn't familiar with. Perhaps he works for IKEA

your assburgers is showing

I was assuming national power distribution.

>How many wanks have you had today?
None. Working.

>Why are you showing anons pictures of your wife?
He asked

HND Mech Eng and First Class Honours here. So no bowing down

What kind of guy works from home without fitting in a wank. Wife home of something?

No

>He asked
Yeah you're a cuck

you are afucked up limey I would destroy that, but I guess that's what makes life interesting

hows being married ?
young fag here

>Wife home of something?
No.
>Conscientious one, I guess. I'll do that on my own time

New Product Development

pic is for you

Well I'm glad that's settled

>I would destroy that,
And I'd let you, with no regrets, a clear conscience and nary a glance back

It works for me, but the number of failed marriages show it doesn't work for everyone.

She's a friend and companion as well as a lover and supporter. We have both common interest and interests we share.

Does she take it up the bum?

It has been known, if she's in the mood. Not her favourite thing, though.

Does she swallow?

No. Hates the taste, even if I eat lots of pineapple.

Does she fuck blacks?

No

That is where you are wrong, know for a fact she fors. Know who you are also. I am not going to doxx or out you though. Tip, next time she goes shopping on a Wednesday follow her

>Know who you are also
No you don't. You don't even know where I am.

That really is a poor effort - has it ever worked for you?

Well I guess this has run its course.

Have a goodbye nude from my 70's and 80's folder

Oh, and I notice the fag with the hag has deleted her pictures.

Thanks - they were polluting my thread

lol