What is a superbowl worth outside the US?

nothing. people don't care about a sport when their country is not involved

>people don't care
>literal king of the slavs Putin stole one of robert crafts superbowl rings

pick one slav boy

Well the NFL is more popular here than our own league. So theres that.

Worth something in Leafland, that's for sure

This man speaks truth

>super bowl winners are world champions
>somehow not worth anything outside the US

stop being so salty that your shitty island will never win muhammad

Bout tree'fiddy

Honestly though not much. Plenty of people watch and enjoy the game but the day after no fucks are given.

tell that to the sold out london games the nfl does every year, bongs love real football just as much as soccer

>competition which only involves domestic teams
>world champions
are you stupid?

for good fucking reason, you guys cant even play hockey.

Who knows but one things for sure is the NFL is trying to expand the franchise in various places like the U.K. And Mexico is far as i know

>doesnt understand the world includes america and britain

wew lad

Yeah they've been trying that for what 5 years now and it hasn't gained any ground at all, and canada sucks.

It is worth less overseas than the Champions League is worth here.

>doesn't understand the word 'domestic'
are you stupid? You should be able to understand that word by now, its used so many times with terrorists

>like nfl as much as football
user please. Enjoyed last night's game and it's cool they can fill Wembley once a year but come now. NFL couldn't fill stadiums up and down Britain every weekend like football. NFL will never even be close to loved more than footy.

Heres your (you)

No we don't. I actually live in Wembley and most of the fans I encounter during these London nfl games are actually American. We don't give a shit about nfl especially since rugby is superior in every way.

What the fuck is the Champions league?

Shit i live in the US and only watch the premeire/champions and the german league, Uefa too but fuck the american one.

t. not a sports fan

Also, OP, all the boys who play rugby here watch the superbowl, or at least pay some attention to it. Can't speak for AFL states though.

Londoners do it for the novelty factor. Just like how Londoners will pay $30 to go to a cereal 'restaurant' when they could have a box of the same cereal for $3. It works at the moment because it's an occasional spectacle and you'll either get the diehard American Football fans travelling just to watch it, or people going because it's something different.

When we have people playing flag football casually, then maybe it'll start to make some headway over here.

Still, it's definitely gotten more popular over the last 5-6 years. It's cool that the NFL actually tries to bring games this way.

At least half of it is corporate shilling, nothing but US dicks taking a flight.

Why the fuck would any1 outside care about hand egg, it's boring a boring ass sport

They're mostly tourists you melt

I-i dont even like it. And MLS is a joke.

its worth a single mention in the office in the morning coffee break and people will look at you weird for staying up til 4am when you could've just read it in the news in the morning

so its kinda like you get the knowledge simply for when the opportunity comes up who won it when you do a pub quiz later this week?
basically, irrelevant

4 HOURS OF PLAY
5 MINUTES OF EXCITEMENT IF YOUR LUCKY
WOW I WONDER WHY ITS NOT POPULAR

Yeah thats why i love soccer except for spicball, 45 mins and no commercials.

nothing
everybody knows basketball but almost nobody knows american football here

I had a Superbowl watch party with my employees, and I let everyone have the day off today.
Been watching the sport ever since I went to America in 94, but I've been able to truly enjoy it only recently due to all the streams available.

darts and ping-pong championships are more respected

Totally nothing, it's a borefest, just a bunch of niggers running like they are on cocaine.

They are trying to push it, though. Today all spanish newpapers were with this superbowl news, and literally nobody cared.

Rugby lads here watch it too

Even if it is a pretty retarded game you can still admire the athleticism. There were 2 or 3 crazy plays that were just pure skill anyone could admire.

That being said once the game is over everyone pretty much forgets it exists a day after until the day before the next superbowl

Watched it in Germany once.
>no commercial breaks, the just film in the stadium
>had color commentary by some German guy who is an NFL kicker
>guy is explaining the rules

I think some British people might watch it ironically or for a novelty purpose if they are bored but most people outside of america dont like hand egg.
Baseball has better pull outside of america, pretty much own japan.

slightly less than moreirense's taça da liga

The sport itself? Not much.

People watch it because it's a large event. People watch it for the ads, and the halftime show.

Compare that too the Champions league and World cup finals where they don't have all that showtime stuff but still get far larger audiences.

nothing

everything

Absolutely nothing. Ask a foreigner to name any of these players and you'll get maybe a couple people who recognize Tom Brady but 99% wouldn't know or care

I still don't understand why they don't play those games in Twickenham.

>What is a superbowl worth outside the US?

half the tickets are given out for free. people will go watch any sport. you seen how packed a darts stadium gets in the uk ?

Some people watch it because of the sheer hype surrounding the event. Lots of people watch it for the commercials and half time show. Very little people are actually devoted fans of one of the teams.

I actually didn't even know the rules of handegg until this game, but got really into it halfway through.

They're world champions so it probably means quite a bit.

There's literally nothing stopping foreign players from coming here and playing in the league assuming they're good enough. Just happens that Americans are the best at the sport and 99% of the players are American.

sounds like a reverse on the old. Americans and Soccer parallel

just this... watched it last night and every ad was like a window to the amerifag idiosyncrasy, aesthetics, market trends, political discourse and hopes for the future... we get very washed-up versions of these things here in south america, this seemed like the real stuff.

within the stadium, all the little moments, bush, the f-15s... it really gave the impression of an imperialistic machine unified by history and technology, made me think of certain ritualistic game practices of the roman empire

the game itself was more entertaining than i thought it would be tho